Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Noni Zondi - Come Get It [video] Music Or: ? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Noni Zondi - Come Get It [video] Music Or: ? (2124 Views)

Akon & Wizkid On Set Of BankyW's Roll It Video Shoot (Photos) / MTV Video Music Awards 2012: List Of Winners / Mtv Video Music Awards. Tyler, The Creator, A Nigerian Boy? (2) (3) (4)

Noni Zondi - Come Get It [video] Music Or: ? by amblors(m): 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2011
Re: Noni Zondi - Come Get It [video] Music Or: ? by BABE3: 4:15am On Sep 17, 2011
This chic scares me. undecided [s] One of her thighs/legs can feed a whole village. (no offeince).[/s]

She needs to chill. This is not the way forward.
Re: Noni Zondi - Come Get It [video] Music Or: ? by amblors(m): 4:25am On Sep 17, 2011
BABE!:

This chic scares me. undecided [s] One of her thighs/legs can feed a whole village. (no offeince).[/s]

She needs to chill. This is not the way forward.

that was funny.
some1 says sex no longer sells.
me thinks it does else Nicki Minaj won't get as much buzz as she's getting,
its tried, trusted and works - Lil Kim, foxxy

she's prob done her home work.
the song has no substance by me.
but she'll have follower-ship
her body is the main advert.
trust me eyez are being turned, lol
Re: Noni Zondi - Come Get It [video] Music Or: ? by BABE3: 5:48pm On Sep 17, 2011
^^ Eyes are being turned away right?  grin

Nicki Minaj is getting that much hype not solely because she's "sexy" but because she can rap. She knows what she's spitting.

Listen carefully to that one up there. Do you think she knows what she's talking about? The babe is just yanning dust! At this rate--no hope for her in the Nigerian music industry. 
Re: Noni Zondi - Come Get It [video] Music Or: ? by amblors(m): 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2011
eyes,turned away, yea rite, lol.

i guess her GENRE is "sex singing" r watever.

prob won't have market in naija.

she's in the UK and from S/A. I believe those are viable markets for her.
Re: Noni Zondi - Come Get It [video] Music Or: ? by BABE3: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2011
amblors:

prob won't have market in naija.

Re: Noni Zondi - Come Get It [video] Music Or: ? by meobizy(f): 5:42am On Aug 17, 2021
Ten years later and no one remembers who she is. This life is all about trends. If you lose your grip on the hype train others will overtake you. Let me watch one award show celebrating her from 2014.

World Premiere :tiwa Savage – Without My Heart Feat. Don Jazzy / Ed Sheeran - No. 6 Collaborations Project (2019) Zip Free Download / In Love With Jennifer Lopez (J Lo)