Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,569 members, 7,865,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

My First Orgasm Experience Was With Dog, Slay Queen States Out. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My First Orgasm Experience Was With Dog, Slay Queen States Out. (3033 Views)

Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police / Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video / Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Orgasm Experience Was With Dog, Slay Queen States Out. by Udo155: 8:29am On Mar 19, 2023
A Lady stated on how she had an affair with a dog and it was a good time spending in her life.

She added :

No man has ever satisfy me before but my first encountered with a dog I was satisfied.

She be someone's girlfriend and after this she take that body to spend with her boyfriend. (WICKED WORLD WITH CONFUSED GENDER)
{More In Details}

https://www.uyoloaded.com.ng/2023/03/my-best-bedroom-encounter-was-with-dog.html

1 Like

Re: My First Orgasm Experience Was With Dog, Slay Queen States Out. by ademasta(m): 8:30am On Mar 19, 2023
undecided

Let her try and get the second one with Ram!

Idiot!

10 Likes

Re: My First Orgasm Experience Was With Dog, Slay Queen States Out. by Udo155: 8:33am On Mar 19, 2023
ademasta:
undecided

Try and get the second one with Ram!

Idiot!

Some of This gender are something else

1 Like

Re: My First Orgasm Experience Was With Dog, Slay Queen States Out. by ademasta(m): 8:34am On Mar 19, 2023
Udo155:

Some of This gender are something else

Very terrible and shameless set of girls

1 Like

Re: My First Orgasm Experience Was With Dog, Slay Queen States Out. by Reelmii: 8:45am On Mar 19, 2023
U for still try horse or komodo dragon....the orgasm will be heavenly

Werey undecided

3 Likes

Re: My First Orgasm Experience Was With Dog, Slay Queen States Out. by Reelmii: 8:48am On Mar 19, 2023
U fot still try horse or komodo dragon....the orgasm will be heavenly

Werey undecided
Re: My First Orgasm Experience Was With Dog, Slay Queen States Out. by davosea(m): 9:16am On Mar 19, 2023
grin
Re: My First Orgasm Experience Was With Dog, Slay Queen States Out. by Shapeaso: 9:36am On Mar 19, 2023
Tomorrow now, she'll be battling unknown ailment. God punish that bitch. Spits

1 Like

Re: My First Orgasm Experience Was With Dog, Slay Queen States Out. by Haveyoueatentod: 10:39am On Mar 19, 2023
God forbid

1 Like

Re: My First Orgasm Experience Was With Dog, Slay Queen States Out. by princepeter566: 10:44am On Mar 19, 2023
In search for good wifes, may God never lead us near such evil beings.
Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Orgasm Experience Was With Dog, Slay Queen States Out. by Baronthecelebri: 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2023
Useless genders
Re: My First Orgasm Experience Was With Dog, Slay Queen States Out. by Fame1309(f): 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2023
How can she get it from a man when she is not romantic.
Re: My First Orgasm Experience Was With Dog, Slay Queen States Out. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Yeye blogger, try another strategy... this one don cast...you have gotten the comments and reactions...but how do you plan to sustain this when people realize that you only post fake news for traffic

1 Like

Re: My First Orgasm Experience Was With Dog, Slay Queen States Out. by Udo155: 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2023
FromTopToBottom:
Yeye blogger, try another strategy... this one don cast...you have gotten the comments and reactions...but how do you plan to sustain this when people realize that you only post fake news for traffic

Because you don't have data to read news
That's why all contents are f@ke.

Learn to be yourself
Be warn for the last time
Re: My First Orgasm Experience Was With Dog, Slay Queen States Out. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2023
Udo155:

Because you don't have data to read news
That's why all contents are f@ke.

Learn to be yourself
Be warn for the last time
hungry blogger...na your papa you they warn for the last time

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Mad Man Allegedly Separates Two Conductors Fighting / Metrolamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number / Moments After I Chased & Caught Up With A Kidnap Suspect along Lekki-Epe Express

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.