Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Financial Planner Question - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Financial Planner Question (109 Views)

The Top 5 Mistakes You Should Avoid When Selecting A Financial Planner / How You Can Become A Very Creative Events Planner In 10 Steps / What We Can Offer You The Best Italian Wedding Planner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Planner Question by jackaustin631: 5:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Hello All-

I am here to ask about Financial Planners. I am 45, married with one child (11). Own a home and have various uncombined retirement plans from multiple past employers that I need to consolidate. Our family has a little debt, CCs (2), student loan debt, one care not (own another outright), small home improvement loan, contribute to a 529, and have a few stocks that i play with generally (the new craze i guess). I am generally pretty bad at money and am looking at employing a sunshine coast financial planners to assist with all of this plus a few other life type things (living will etc etc).

My family lives in Louisiana and I in Maryland. They use a planner in LA that they love, and I think would be great. I am not sure if there is any reason to not use them due to the fact that they are in a different state or not. Or if I should even look into a financial planner at all. Looking for some general advice with the goals of finally putting my money to use and getting some legal doc together for our family/future.

Thanks in advance for any advice or thoughts on the subject!

(1) (Reply)

Breathtaking Space 18kt Yellow Gold Plated Australian Opal Jewellery Set / Cement Suppliers In Lucknow | Cement Shops In Lucknow / Single Malt Scotch | Best Quality | Exoticwinespirits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.