Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Start Your Journey - The Ebu Certificate Impact Program - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Start Your Journey - The Ebu Certificate Impact Program (218 Views)

Fully Funded European Business University (EBU) Scholarship / Kick Start Your Filmmaking Journey In Nollywood / Become A Volunteer And Make An Impact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Journey - The Ebu Certificate Impact Program by TB33: 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
Summer Term III, June - September 2023 Courses Applications Now Open

Limited Places Available.

Apply today to secure your enrolment.
WhatsApp +2348137821443

EBU Certificate Impact Program Courses are valued at €740 per course.
Limited Scholarships are Available at a Non - Refundable €22.5 (N15,000) Commitment Fee.

To apply for an EBU Certificate Impact Program Scholarship Award and receive your COUPON CODE, contact an EBU Partner or EBU Scholarship Ambassador (Get Started Now: WhatsApp +2348137821443)

My Story

In the Summer of 2021, I enrolled to study Project Management at the European Business University, Luxembourg. This decision was a game-changer for my career. I enjoy seeing tasks completed excellently and I am a great communicator. I needed a course that will complement me and can position me for career advancement and financial growth.

Before my journey with EBU, I knew close to nothing about Project Management. But, by the end of my first 14 weeks, I was trained to handle projects. The fact that EBU provides a full scholarship on her tuition fees make this opportunity a great deal for me.

Within a year, I have gone from knowing nothing to becoming a knowledgeable project manager and I presently work as a Projects Lead for my company. I have also helped over 50 Nigerians to study on scholarship at EBU. Studying at EBU is flexible, and easy and courses are virtually delivered weekly.

Let EBU be a part of your success story by connecting you to opportunities.

EBU Courses with full Scholarships
Here are the course that I can offer you a full scholarships on at the European Business University, Luxembourg

1. CP100 BUSINESS MANAGEMENT I & II
2. CP104 INTRODUCTION TO PYTHON
3. CP108 PLUTUS/HASKELL
4. CP109 WOMEN AND LEADERSHIP
5. CDA300 INTRODUCTION TO AI
6. CP304 STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT, I & II
7. CP306 FUNDAMENTALS OF BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY, I & II
8. CE102 EDUCATION: ASSESSMENT AND EVALUATION
9. CE202 EDUCATION: INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNIQUES FOR THE PRIMARY AND MIDDLE SCHOOL CLASSROOM
10. B1 LANGUAGE: INTERMEDIATE ENGLISH
11. B2 LANGUAGE: UPPER INTERMEDIATE ENGLISH
12. CPA SECTION VI COURSES
- CPA600 ADVANCED PUBLIC FINANCE AND TAXATION
- CPA601 ADVANCED AUDITING AND ASSURANCE
- CPA602 ADVANCED FINANCIAL REPORTING

Get Started Now: WhatsApp +2348137821443

REVIEWS
Ruth Karuga
Last year, I started a very exciting journey of self discovery. Part of the process involved going back to school. I’m so proud of myself for this achievement- the first of many more to come. When I set my mind on something, I am unstoppable. May God guide me on this journey I’m on. It sure is going to be an exciting ride. Thank you to European Business University of Luxembourg for this opportunity! And to our amazing course instructor Carla Mulli , you were phenomenal!

James Ng'ang'a Mwai
Am elated to receive my Certificate in Marketing Management from European Business University of Luxembourg. This was an instructive 14-week course that equipped me with the essential skills to be a more effective Marketing professional. Special thanks to my professor Julija Andric for being informative and enlightening throughout the course. You are a star! I also had the unique opportunity to meet and interact with different like-minded professionals from all over the world and learn a plethora of new things. Major congratulations to everyone who benefitted from this course. We did it! Am so proud of myself right now! I just used the word plethora in a paragraph

Sunday John Awoyode
Looking for an #opportunity to have a taste of #education outside Nigeria and scholarship wasn't forthcoming. I therefore, decided to lay my hands on a prestigious and worthy online learning opportunity. And then boom! with information from Onyinyechi Emilia OHAWUIRO, the European Business University of Luxembourg came top the option. With wonderful arrays of courses. I opted for #businessmanagement. Fast forward to several weeks of rigorous lectures, in-depth knowledge and classical mentorship. I was rewarded with a role as a #studentambassador of the #institution and also, a certified #businessmanager. All glories to God! I recommend European Business University of Luxembourg to all friends. You'll be glad you did.

Tunde Bayode EBU

info@mysite.com

(1) (Reply)

26th - 30th November 2018 Tableau Essentials Course In Lagos! Enrol Now! / Ruby On Rails :ROR Online Training From India | Apex Raja / Training On Rockrworks Bolehore Manager In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.