Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Grow Your Social Media Pages Organically - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Grow Your Social Media Pages Organically (136 Views)

AI Chatbot For FB, Instagram, Social Media Pages Using Chatgpt and ManyChat / Grow Your Social Media Pages Automatically (no Bot) - See Reviews / Let Us Manage Your Social Media Pages And Run Targeted Online Advertising For Yo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grow Your Social Media Pages Organically by freaskie(m): 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
Hello everyone,

I will be as brief as possible.

If you are willing to join a group where everyone likes and comments on each other's posts, send me a whatsapp message on +2349018345253. ( https:///2349018345253 )

I am a digital marketing expert and just incase you don't know, let me give you update.

To supercharge your social media pages, grow your followers and boast your brand/business, you need the algorithm to think people have interest in your post. So what happens is that when you drop a post and many people like, comment or maybe share it in the first hour, the algorithm gets triggered.

What happens next is:
1. The algorithm pushes your post to the top of the timelines of your followers and subscribers.
2. The algorithm pushes out your post to the timelines of other people who are not your followers/subscribers.
3. You have a high chance of getting to the explore page on Instagram.

All these will help you gather more likes, comments and followers and it will invariably lead to better leads for your brands/business.

THIS IS GROWTH.

If interested, send me a whatsapp message on +2349018345253. ( https:///2349018345253 )

Caveat: You will be obligated to like and comment on the other people's post everyday to enjoy the same benefit. This is a group for serious minded people so you will need to put in the work to like and comment.

1 Like

Re: Grow Your Social Media Pages Organically by freaskie(m): 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2023
How it works:

1.You will be auditioned to see if you are a great fit for the group.

2.If you are, you will be added to a whatsapp group.

3.You will be required to like and comment on the posts that the group members drop. In exchange, your own posts, will also be liked and commented on by other users.

Rules:

1.You are required to like and comment daily. We are like a family group and so we should be interested in helping others grow while you grow.

2.Your comments will have to be genuine. Make a statement or ask a question. Don’t use spammy comments or emojis like “nice post or I love this”. The algorithm will notice you and possibly shadow ban you depending on the platform.

3.You are entitled to drop one post a day for other users to engage on. Not more than one. We however recommend that you do not drop all of your posts on the group for engagement. Our recommendation will be 3 out of 5 posts.

(1) (Reply)

Discover The Ultimate Tools Of A Top Rated Freelancers| UK And US Paypal Account / ARCON Set To Hold Maiden Advertising Industry Colloquium In Lagos / Get The Best Affordable Digital Marketing Services In Delhi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.