Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,400 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

‘my Journey Into Piggery Business’ – SMV Boss, Kelechi Amadi - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / ‘my Journey Into Piggery Business’ – SMV Boss, Kelechi Amadi (304 Views)

My Journey Into Livestock Farming (Noiler 1st) / Piggery Business Plan / Pig Farmers Demand For Piggery Colonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘my Journey Into Piggery Business’ – SMV Boss, Kelechi Amadi by bayomillz14: 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2023
Nigerians all over the world now see the Agricultural sector as a growing and profitable business venture to invest in.

Princess Kelechi Amadi, the founder of Supreme Meat Ventures has hearkened to the clarion call by joining the farmers league. She is into pig farming.

Amadi stated that her pig farming which started in 2016 at the Oke-Aro pig farm settlement, Ogun State has grown with the assistance of her mum who assisted her with the initial fund.

”After my NYSC programme,I didn’t want to stay idle even as I was actively searching for a white-collar job. I stumbled on Oke Aro piggery farm (the largest pig farm in West Africa), and that was where my journey started. What started out of necessity to stay busy has blossomed into my passion”.

Amadi maintained that starting young has helped her withstand some business setbacks.

“In a way, I guess starting young has helped me withstand some business setbacks that would otherwise have been completely disastrous if I were much older. One of such setbacks was the swine flu that hit my pig farms in 2020”.

The enterprising damsel stated that she has not faced any stereotype in her industry.

Read full:
https://thenationonlineng.net/my-journey-into-piggery-business-smv-boss-kelechi-amadi/

(1) (Reply)

Catfish Farming Academy / Broiler Bird Production For Starters (commercial) / Does Tagua Nuts Or Vegetable Ivory Grow In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.