Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Let's Combine Bet To Make Money - I Have One Bet That Wins Daily (PICTURES) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Let's Combine Bet To Make Money - I Have One Bet That Wins Daily (PICTURES) (925 Views)

My Daily 3 Odds Wins Daily (UPDATED DAILY) / Any Bet That Don’t Remove FRO Games Like Msport. My Game Won / Mesut Ozil Dyed Hair After Losing Bet To Lacazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Combine Bet To Make Money - I Have One Bet That Wins Daily (PICTURES) by SmartGadgetz: 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2023
I have this bet strategy that is almost 100% that enters daily.

But my problem is another game that would support it to boast it's odd

Re: Let's Combine Bet To Make Money - I Have One Bet That Wins Daily (PICTURES) by SmartGadgetz: 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2023

Re: Let's Combine Bet To Make Money - I Have One Bet That Wins Daily (PICTURES) by SmartGadgetz: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2023

Re: Let's Combine Bet To Make Money - I Have One Bet That Wins Daily (PICTURES) by SmartGadgetz: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2023

1 Like

Re: Let's Combine Bet To Make Money - I Have One Bet That Wins Daily (PICTURES) by overdrive(m): 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2023
Ok
Re: Let's Combine Bet To Make Money - I Have One Bet That Wins Daily (PICTURES) by SmartGadgetz: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
I have this bet strategy that is almost 100% that enters daily.

But my problem is another game that would support it to boast it's odd
Re: Let's Combine Bet To Make Money - I Have One Bet That Wins Daily (PICTURES) by SmartGadgetz: 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2023
overdrive:
Ok

Do you have a sure strategy for us to combine and make money?
Re: Let's Combine Bet To Make Money - I Have One Bet That Wins Daily (PICTURES) by overdrive(m): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

Do you have a sure strategy for us to combine and make money?

No sir.I wish to follow ur strategy.
Re: Let's Combine Bet To Make Money - I Have One Bet That Wins Daily (PICTURES) by SmartGadgetz: 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
The second bet strategy sometimes cast the game.

1 Like

Re: Let's Combine Bet To Make Money - I Have One Bet That Wins Daily (PICTURES) by SmartGadgetz: 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
If you have a strategy for a match that comes daily, lets chat on WhatsApp, share our games to make up bigger odd to make money daily.
Re: Let's Combine Bet To Make Money - I Have One Bet That Wins Daily (PICTURES) by SmartGadgetz: 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2023
FROM MY STRATEGY My SUREST WIN MATCH ODD is 1.57- 1.65.
Re: Let's Combine Bet To Make Money - I Have One Bet That Wins Daily (PICTURES) by SmartGadgetz: 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
overdrive:

No sir.I wish to follow ur strategy.

My strategy is only 1 game that enters daily, I try to crack another strategy but it wasnt consistent like the one above.

So I need someone that has a daily win strategy, let's combine our best strategies and win money daily.
Re: Let's Combine Bet To Make Money - I Have One Bet That Wins Daily (PICTURES) by SmartGadgetz: 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2023
As you can see above, my sure win is -

HALF-TIME 1-2 MULTIGOAL

It enters.
Re: Let's Combine Bet To Make Money - I Have One Bet That Wins Daily (PICTURES) by samexy: 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
SmartGadgetz:
FROM MY STRATEGY My SUREST WIN MATCH ODD is 1.57- 1.65.
. U get sure 1.57 and 1.67 daily, u dey find who go add another game where go cut am...why not staking on d sure 1.57:and 1.67 alone
..or use am do roll over.... Make una wise up na...

2 Likes

Re: Let's Combine Bet To Make Money - I Have One Bet That Wins Daily (PICTURES) by SmartGadgetz: 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2023
Since 5 days I have been winning daily with this strategy, it's odds are not so big. So I need a sure partner for us to kill the bookies daily with confidence
Re: Let's Combine Bet To Make Money - I Have One Bet That Wins Daily (PICTURES) by SmartGadgetz: 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2023
samexy:
. U get sure 1.57 and 1.67 daily, u dey find who go add another game where go cut am...why not staking on d sure 1.57:and 1.67 alone
..or use am do roll over.... Make una wise up na...

To roll over daily is not my thing, I like to cash out daily, and play another fresh game the next day.

Hopefully I get what im looking for.

How do roll over work?
Re: Let's Combine Bet To Make Money - I Have One Bet That Wins Daily (PICTURES) by SmartGadgetz: 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2023
If you have a daily win strategy, chat up, WhatsApp 09020335336 let's work.
Re: Let's Combine Bet To Make Money - I Have One Bet That Wins Daily (PICTURES) by Creamypie(m): 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

To roll over daily is not my thing, I like to cash out daily, and play another fresh game the next day.

Hopefully I get what im looking for.

How do roll over work?

if u get 1 5 odds roll over Daly for 20 days, na almost 700 k u get if u start with 200#

1 Like

Re: Let's Combine Bet To Make Money - I Have One Bet That Wins Daily (PICTURES) by SmartGadgetz: 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2023
Creamypie:
if u get 1 5 odds roll over Daly for 20 days, na almost 700 k u get if u start with 200#

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Let's Combine Bet To Make Money - I Have One Bet That Wins Daily (PICTURES) by SmartGadgetz: 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2023
If I get someone with 1 sure strategy as a partner, combine with mine, we will make lots of money. undecided
Re: Let's Combine Bet To Make Money - I Have One Bet That Wins Daily (PICTURES) by nnamdi640: 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
Creamypie:
You want kill person. In the world of soccer nothing is 100% sure.

1 Like

Re: Let's Combine Bet To Make Money - I Have One Bet That Wins Daily (PICTURES) by SmartGadgetz: 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2023
If you recommend someone that have a game that plays daily, then I PROMISE to share our games with you for life.
Re: Let's Combine Bet To Make Money - I Have One Bet That Wins Daily (PICTURES) by SmartGadgetz: 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2023
nnamdi640:

Yes, that's why I don't like the roll over idea... 5 -7 days it's too much not to have a crash or cut. That's why like to cash out daily and play fresh games the next day.
Re: Let's Combine Bet To Make Money - I Have One Bet That Wins Daily (PICTURES) by nnamdi640: 10:22pm On Mar 20, 2023
SmartGadgetz:
If you have a daily win strategy, chat up, WhatsApp 09020335336 let's work.
mine is not everyday, Atleast thrice a week.
Re: Let's Combine Bet To Make Money - I Have One Bet That Wins Daily (PICTURES) by SmartGadgetz: 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2023
nnamdi640:
mine is not everyday, Atleast thrice a week.

How many odds?
Mine can go 4-5 days pay week
Re: Let's Combine Bet To Make Money - I Have One Bet That Wins Daily (PICTURES) by Creamypie(m): 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2023
nnamdi640:
like add tennis, challenger series first choice, than elite series 2nd choice. all the 1.11-13 odds win 100%. U can enter as live game. E sure pass, but you must dey check their h2h ahead of match and keep your daily target limit, remove greed of exceeding it. As we speak. I don get from challenger series one 1.20 odds.. Chealb vs qiu and (2) 1.11... Kotyl vs lynek odds from elite categories. Jakub perek vs Adrian...1.I0 odds for perek win
Re: Let's Combine Bet To Make Money - I Have One Bet That Wins Daily (PICTURES) by SmartGadgetz: 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2023
Creamypie:
like add tennis, challenger series first choice, than elite series 2nd choice. all the 1.11-13 odds win 100%. U can enter as live game. E sure pass, but you must dey check their h2h ahead of match and keep your daily target limit, remove greed of exceeding it. As we speak. I don get from challenger series one 1.20 odds.. Chealb vs qiu and (2) 1.11... Kotyl vs lynek odds from elite categories. Jakub perek vs Adrian...1.I0 odds for perek win

Lets chat on WhatsApp.
Re: Let's Combine Bet To Make Money - I Have One Bet That Wins Daily (PICTURES) by Creamypie(m): 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

Lets chat on WhatsApp.

Re: Let's Combine Bet To Make Money - I Have One Bet That Wins Daily (PICTURES) by SmartGadgetz: 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2023
[quote author=Creamypie post=121929257][/quote]

can you provide an odd of 1.60- 1.70 Odds that enters almost daily?
Re: Let's Combine Bet To Make Money - I Have One Bet That Wins Daily (PICTURES) by Creamypie(m): 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

Lets chat on WhatsApp.
2: 49 am tomorrow, take jadczyk vs kapik 1.07, golblowski vs kapok 1.06, 5:50 am. Am working on perek vs miztal by 7;49 am, 1.13
Re: Let's Combine Bet To Make Money - I Have One Bet That Wins Daily (PICTURES) by SmartGadgetz: 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2023
Creamypie:
2: 49 am tomorrow, take jadczyk vs kapik 1.07, golblowski vs kapok 1.06, 5:50 am. Am working on perek vs miztal by 7;49 am, 1.13

Those odds are too small.
Re: Let's Combine Bet To Make Money - I Have One Bet That Wins Daily (PICTURES) by Creamypie(m): 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

can you provide an odd of 1.60- 1.70 Odds that enters almost daily?
though I can, but I will want to play 100% safe by keeping my limits without long throat, even if i know say e go work. In that challenger series, or elite series, I dey leave some even when I don do total research see the very small odds and h2h show say 1.11 odd win 18 times against 4 odds wey win just once, when the 1.11 most recent matches na less than 70% win in his last 10 matches. N.b I no dey bet women match. I dey avoid them totally

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Minutes Draw Prediction Today Game Sure / A Nigerian Massacre Was Just Adverted In SA / The Death Of The Premiership:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.