Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Official Thread Of Calvary Army Ministries, Ejigbo, Lagos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Official Thread Of Calvary Army Ministries, Ejigbo, Lagos (1594 Views)

The Locust Army Ministries (church) / Photos: Hilarious Names Of Churches/ Ministries / Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Calvary Army Ministries, Ejigbo, Lagos by Bigdreams(m): 4:24pm On Sep 17, 2011
Good day to you all. My name is Seun Odunayo. I am a child of God, born again and washed by blood of the Lamb. By God's grace, I am a member of Calvary Army Ministries located at 22/24 Asimiyu Asiwaju Street off Ashogbon Goloba Street, Ebenezer Bus Stop, Ejigbo, Lagos, Nigeria.

The purpose of this thread is to make you aware of the programmes and teachings emanating from this ministry. I will from time to time update this thread with the latest teachings, testimonies and programmes going on in the ministry.

This thread is a provider of divine solutions to the myriads of challenges you are faced with in this journey of life.

Please, follow this thread as I will be sharing my testimony of how God used this ministry to deliver me from the power of delay and stagnation that held me down for 10 years plus in the university. I am now a graduate this year (2011) after having gotten admission in December 2000.

I am sure my testimony will bless and encourage as many as are in the same position. I am also very sure that through this thread, your knowledge of God will be increased.

You can visit us on the web; www.calvaryarmyministries.org

God bless you.
Re: Official Thread Of Calvary Army Ministries, Ejigbo, Lagos by Bigdreams(m): 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2011
Read the message below and act upon it.

God bless you.

5 STAGES OF HUMAN LIFE BATTLES AND HOW TO OVERCOME

INTRODUCTION

Your existence is a provocation to satan hence you are not FREE FROM THE BATTLES OF LIFE.  Job 14:1 "Man that is born of a woman is of few days, and FULL OF TROUBLE." Knowing where your life battle originates is the first step in overcoming that battle. Ignorance of the source(s) of your battle will always result in you misfiring during prayer times. The cure for headache is not the same cure for abdominal pain. A lot of Christians pray but they pray the wrong prayers, that is why so many, I repeat so many people believe that God does not answer prayers.

No matter the blessings you receive, if there are foundational battles in your life, those blessings will not last. They will be like a flash in the pan. Dealing with foundational battles will clear the ground for you to have blessings that last.

Now these are the five sources or stages of human life battles.

1. The source of your conception - You need to ask your parents or better still your relatives the circumstances surrounding your conception. Did your parents due to barrennes or delay in conceiving request help from any other source like - the herbalist, river goddess, tree, etc. How would you know? What are the kinds of recurring dreams you've been having?

Have you been seeing yourself in the midst of the river, sea, tree, rock, or have you been seeing yourself in a kind of gathering of different animals? Have you also been dreaming about you been in the midst of strange people? These are pointers to the mystery about the source of your conception. A lot , I mean so many people are under this bondage - they are very brilliant, filled with a lot of potentials yet everything good runs away from them.

2. The period of your stay in your mother's womb: What were the dreams your mother had during your pregnancy? What were the strange things that happened to her? What attacks (spiritual and physical) did she experience? What strange thing did she eat or consume in her dreams? So many glorious children have been converted into empty sacks because their parents were careless or rather ignorant of the enemy's war against them. No child is created by God to be disabled, no child is created a dullard by God, no child is also created to be a nonentity in life. You and I need to ask relevant questions from relevant people - our parents, relatives, maternal/paternal grandparents about events that occurred during our stay in the womb.

3. The day/date of your birth: So many children have become carriers of curses right from their mother's mouth because of the terrible pains she was experiencing while giving birth to them. The time of labour is a time between life and death, it's a time when a woman goes through excruciating pains - pains that can not be quantified. If the woman is not careful, if her tongue is not tamed or sanctified, she will utter statements that will envelope the destiny of the child and convert it to rubbish. So many husbands also have been cursed by their wives during the time of labour. These women curse their husbands for the sex they had that resulted in the pregnancy they are about to deliver. They say things like, 'As I am passing through this pain, , (name of the husband) you will also go through this pain in life. In fact, it will not be well with you for making me go through this agony, " and so on,  Note: words have the ability to create. Once these words are uttered, they begin to manifest in the life of the recipient gradually until they become full blown impediments to breakthrough in life.

4. The day of your naming ceremony: On this day, there is massive bombardment from the kingdom of satan on the destiny of every glorious child. Every child is a crowned king with a throne. The wise men from the east on coming to Herod's palace inquired of the King of the Jews whose star they saw yet Jesus was still a child. Psalms 8:4-5 "What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him? For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour." Every child is a king with a throne and with a domain of rulership in his/her area of divine specialization. What were the things you were christened with? Alligator pepper, salt, kolanut, sugarcane, sugar, etc, All these have occultic and severe repercussions on the life of any child. What name do you bear? Ogunjobi, Fadele, Osunbiyi, and all other names that have to do with one god or the other. These names are blood and soul covenants to this gods. Unless you go through thorough deliverance and break the cords binding you to these names, you will remain stagnant, unfulfilled and irrelevant no matter the level of success you currently enjoy. There's a need for you to know what happened during your naming/christening ceremony. That could be the day that battle you are currently facing gained access into your life.

The day of your naming ceremony is as important as the day of your marriage. A lot of couples have found themselves in battles they never envisaged immediately after the day of their wedding. Do you know what that person who used his/her handkerchief to dry up the sweat on your face did with it, or do you know the things that had be invoked into the handkerchief/cloth/wrapper before it was used to clean your face? That person that shook hands with you, do you know the powers in their hands? How well did you pray on your wedding garment - suits/gown? What manner of people prepared the food you ate on that day? What kind of dream did you have on the night of your wedding or some weeks after the wedding? Friends, the devil is on the rampage.

5. Gifts - Gifts are good but they can be carriers or transporters of evil messages/assignments into one's life. Gifts exchange hands in festive seasons and at every other period deemed worthy. There is something to note here - what kind of places do your purchase your gifts from? There are satanic agents all around even in gift stores (parading themselves as sales boy or sales girl), their major assignment is to place evil marks and afflictions on gift items in that store. If you buy these gifts and give to someone - either your wife or loved ones, you  end up being an unconscious agent of the devil bringing calamity into your own house or the homes of others.

Another thing to note is this - what kind of people give you gifts, what kind of gifts do they give to you? It doesn't matter if the giver is your friend, relative, colleague ,etc. Delilah gave Samson the gift of 'enjoying the pleasure of sleeping on her laps' and turned around to steal his divnely empowered glory. That is what satanic gifts are meant to do - steal, destroy and kill all Godly virtues, potentials in your life. If you are not tuned in to the Spirit of God, you will with your hands bring into your life what will destroy you.

WHAT THEN IS THE WAY OUT?

To every problem in life, there is always a solution. In order to destroy the work of the enemy in your life, the first step [/b]is that you must bring the flesh to the cross for it to be completely crushed. What does this imply? You must be render to surrender that sin in your heart and life to Jesus. Satan will have a legal ground to challenge your prayers from being answered if you still hold on to sin. Psalms 66:18 "If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:"  God who alone answers prayers will not listen to you if you cleave to your sins. Compare the level you intend to get to and the pleasure of that sin you enjoy, which do you want? Do you still want to remain at that ridiculous and shame-bringing level or would you rather want to get to the place where God originally destined for you? The ball is in your court.
[b]
The second step
is that you need to conduct an assessment of your life by asking these questions.

- Who did God create me to be?

- Who am I presently?

If you discover you differ from what you are supposed to be, then it means there's a battle living inside you responsible for waging war against you.

The third step is that you must be ready to declare war. A weakling can not win the battle of life. Proverbs 24:10 -'If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.'  You must be ready to pray the right kind of prayers. Listen - the battle of your life is not moved by your grammar neither is it moved by your eloquence. What your battle understands and will always submit to is THE NAME OF JESUS.  I am not talking about those watered-down polluted prayers you offer. I am talking about Holy Ghost-vomited aggressive life changing prayers that will bring about the desired changes your life deserves.

The following prayer points will help you unseat the powers of darkness working against your life;

1. Every battle that has mingled with my blood right from birth, Holy Ghost fire, flush them out now in Jesus name.

2. Every battle growing with me right from birth, catch fire in Jesus name.

3. Every wicked hand sowing problems, sorrow, calamities into my life, paralyse and wither in Jesus name.

4. Every power or satanic agent watering the problems of my life, die now in Jesus name.

5. Every chain of covenant that tie me to stubborn rebellious problems, break in Jesus name.

6. (Grab on your head with your two hands and declare); you my destiny and my glory, jump out now from evil covenant calabash in Jesus name.

7. (You must demonstrate this prayer point); Every cauldron of evil covenant that has hijacked my glory, rod of heaven, dash them into pieces.

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Woman Tells The Truth About Islam / TB Joshua Predicted The Dana Air Plane Crash-said It Was A Security Breach / Picture Of Pastor Adeboye And Pastor Tunde Bakare Back In The Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.