Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Update On Cash! What's Your Area, How Much Is Atm Paying & How Long Is The Queue - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Update On Cash! What's Your Area, How Much Is Atm Paying & How Long Is The Queue (163 Views)

You Have 1million Naira Cash.what Business Will You Start,a Brother Needs Advice / CBN's New Policy On Cash Deposits: Nigerians React / Is Atm Transfer No Longer Working? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update On Cash! What's Your Area, How Much Is Atm Paying & How Long Is The Queue by brightebe: 4:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
Having gone to the bank by 5am today to collect a tally number so that I can go into the bank by 8am and cash some money to settle my bill at a government hospital around me that charged me a hefty amount for treatment and drugs for one of my wounded staff.

I returned to the bank by 8am on the dot, but the bank refused to let us in until 9:30. When they allowed us into the banking hall, they announced they were paying only N5,000 per customer. I became frustrated and left the line to approach POS centres for cashout, most of the POS operators sing NO CASH while the few that had little were charging around 20%.

Please, if you live in Lagos and know of places where the ATM are paying fine, with little or no queue, let me know by commenting below.

(1) (Reply)

Direct Selling Business – An Overview / Fixed Games Are Real And I Post Them For Free! Click Link To Join My Whatsapp Gr / ••• CONDEMNED OIL - BLACK •••

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.