Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Rate My Birthday Photoshoot From My Workplace. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Rate My Birthday Photoshoot From My Workplace. (622 Views)

Its My Birthday Celebrate Me- Proudly Agriculturists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate My Birthday Photoshoot From My Workplace. by MideMrPossible: 11:23am On Mar 22, 2023
I'm celebrating my second birthday on the project and here is an on-the-spot birthday picture one of my assistant took, it's nothing but fun in here.

Taking pictures or photoshoot is all about creating memories and doesn't have to come expensive or faked.

Rate my picture over 100% and drop your wishes.

Here is a summary of the project that brought me into the wild.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFVPkRW3p2E

2 Likes

Re: Rate My Birthday Photoshoot From My Workplace. by rainmoredays: 10:35pm On Mar 22, 2023
Why do farmers always loom skinny?
Re: Rate My Birthday Photoshoot From My Workplace. by meobizy(f): 11:56pm On Mar 22, 2023
rainmoredays:
Why do farmers always loom skinny?
Caloric expenditure. The West African sun is not funny. Standing under it takes energy. Add menial labour to the mix and one’s body will face constant shortage of energy. The same with bricklayers.

4 Likes

Re: Rate My Birthday Photoshoot From My Workplace. by rainmoredays: 6:27am On Mar 23, 2023
meobizy:
Caloric expenditure. The West African sun is not funny. Standing under it takes energy. Add menial labour to the mix and one’s body will face constant shortage of energy. The same with bricklayers.
Thanks, I appreciate
Re: Rate My Birthday Photoshoot From My Workplace. by bassdow: 8:38am On Mar 23, 2023
...those legs are funny...
Re: Rate My Birthday Photoshoot From My Workplace. by MideMrPossible: 12:11pm On Apr 06, 2023
meobizy:
Caloric expenditure. The West African sun is not funny. Standing under it takes energy. Add menial labour to the mix and one’s body will face a constant shortage of energy. The same with bricklayers.

You're so right and the very little exception in my case is that the work is more of a solo effort, it's difficult to work with the locals here. They, I mean all are always looking forward to take advantage of someone.

3 Likes

Re: Rate My Birthday Photoshoot From My Workplace. by finallybusy: 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2023
MideMrPossible:

You're so right and the very little exception in my case is that the work is more of a solo effort, it's difficult to work with the locals here. They, I mean all are always looking forward to take advantage of someone.
Consume a lot of fufu, eba, akamu and milk. Nutrients are easier swallowed than chewed. You'll gain weight in no time. Though, excess mass makes manual labour harder since you'll sweat more and drag around more weight.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abuja-based Youth Farmers Meet This Weekend / Industrial Revolution Plan Boosting Agriculture, Banking And Textile Sectors / Herbicide - Where Can I Get It Around Festac?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.