Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Calling All Real Madrid Fans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Calling All Real Madrid Fans (5177 Views)

Videos Of Sunday Oliseh Ranting,Calling His Haters 'Mad & Insane People' / Video: Angry Madrid Fans Attempt To Kick Gareth Bale's Car After Autograph Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Calling All Real Madrid Fans by shadex1(m): 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2007
If you are a real madrid fan,come in here and lets talk about our club.
Our new signings,coach style of play and everything,what do you feel about them.
I havent got to watch any of our matches though i heard that we lost 5 games before the begining of the season but that still hasnt made me lose hope in our new coach schuster.
I believe it would take sometime for them to adapt to themselves and the coach but i believe when they do,we would be the real madrid we used to be in 2001- 2003 season or even better.
I heard the reason they employed schuster as our new coach is cos his game is entertaining and that is what madrid's game is all about,Entertainment and Trophies.
What do you feel about the new madrid?
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by ritchboi: 5:40pm On Sep 01, 2007
Madrid r crap!
Sneijder has ruined his career,so sad,such a promisin young man
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by A40(m): 12:41am On Sep 02, 2007
@ritchboi
They will come out in all shades and sizes by May if only they would retain the La Liga

@poster
You are on your own
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by jayjaylux(m): 11:59pm On Sep 02, 2007
ritchboi i won't like to talk bt u av 2 eat ur words cuz madrid's on fire n Sneijder is da bomb. Bring on anyone. HALAMADRID!!!
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by shadex1(m): 9:05pm On Sep 03, 2007
checkout this goals man.wtf, checkout sneijder's freekick,what do you wanna say.Real madrid is on fireeeeeeeee.we are back mennn, to hell with all real madrid haters HALAMADRID!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MigWsHvI5g
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by kliverpool(m): 9:32am On Sep 06, 2007
up madrid my second club or my number one club in spain
i will not want to see madrid vs liverpool game ever(amen)
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by teeroy(m): 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2007
hala madrid!!!!!! great start this season.very attractive football too. Sneijder is going to be a hit as long as he's continually given the freedom he presently enjoys.plus we have RUUUUUD!!!!!!
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by ow11(m): 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2007
ritchboi:

Madrid r crap!
Sneijder has ruined his career,so sad,such a promisin young man

@ ritchboi

NO CLUB is as successful as Los Meringues in europe

2 games, 2 wins, world player of the year, arguably the best keeper in europe, best right back in spain ( Sergio Ramos)
Best Left winger in the world ( Giggs is old ), Best young left winger/defender in the world, best 6-yard box striker ( How Man U fans wish he never left and Arsenal Fans wish he was in their squad) and a full complement of great midfielders Sneijder, Robinho and Guti. Who says Madrid isnt headed for the top this season

GO MADRID
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by ritchboi: 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2007
best keeper in europe?Ma guy u dey make me laf.I prefer petr cech on a wheelchair 2 casillas.
Best young left back?His name is. . . . . . . . . . .who else?Gael clichy!
Best 6yrd box striker,wtf?Al these titles r cheesy!
Madrids 07/08 sumary
finish second in league
get knocked out of cl last 16 as usual
get knocked out of kings cup by lower league oposition
shuster FIRED! As expected
did i mis anytin?
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by Shaunscot(m): 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2007
ow11:

@ ritchboi

NO CLUB is as successful as Los Meringues in europe

2 games, 2 wins, world player of the year, arguably the best keeper in europe, best right back in spain ( Sergio Ramos)
Best Left winger in the world ( Giggs is old ), Best young left winger/defender in the world, best 6-yard box striker ( How Manchester United fans wish he never left and Arsenal Fans wish he was in their squad) and a full complement of great midfielders Sneijder, Robinho and Guti. Who says Madrid isnt headed for the top this season

GO MADRID

Absolute crap my guy.
Best right back in spain.If u mean best Spanish right back,then ill agree.Else where will you put Miguel(Valencia) and Daniel Alvez(Seville)?
Best Goalie,men What about Peter Cech?
Best Left Winger-What about Vicente and Silva(Valencia),Quaresma(He plays from the left most times),Arjen Robben(When he isnt injured).
Guy,go get ur facts right.
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by teeroy(m): 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2007
shaunscott, u seem not to know the club that robben plays for or is TV stuck in the past?? He is actually a madrd player and shouldn't have featured in your arguments. get your "simple facts" right next time.
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by Shaunscot(m): 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2007
teeroy:

shaunscott, u seem not to know the club that robben plays for or is TV stuck in the past?? He is actually a madrd player and shouldn't have featured in your arguments. get your "simple facts" right next time.
Okay I erred there.Forgot he moved to Madrid this Summer.
Anyways,Id pick a fit Vicente over a fit Robben anytime.
You may now hold ur peace.
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by ow11(m): 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2007
@ richboi

YES u missed everything
Madrid WILL win la liga not with Barca and Valencia struggling ( forget Sevilla na IGG )

Drenthe IS the best young leftback in europe ( at least he won best player at the U-21's )

@shaunscot

Vicente over Robben? SAF wanted this guy and the special one wanted to keep him. I mean his records are there for all to see

Daniel Alves is good but in a team versatility helps. I'd rather have Sergio Ramos to Daniel Alves.
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by peetah1: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2007
Just had 2 answer the clarion call. viva los merengues.
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by ritchboi: 7:51pm On Sep 09, 2007
how can a homo-sapien say drenthe is beta dan clichy,now yal r makin me laf even more.He's not even as good as gareth bale.If u want 2 compare him 2 sum1 try taye taiwo(abi hin dey claim 22 or sumtin)
lmao
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by Shaunscot(m): 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2007
ow11:

@ richboi

YES u missed everything
Madrid WILL win la liga not with Barca and Valencia struggling ( forget Sevilla na IGG )

Drenthe IS the best young leftback in europe ( at least he won best player at the You-21's )

@shaunscot

Vicente over Robben? SAF wanted this guy and the special one wanted to keep him. I mean his records are there for all to see

Daniel Alves is good but in a team versatility helps. I'd rather have Sergio Ramos to Daniel Alves.

Na wa for you o.Sergio Ramos over Daniel Alvez as a right back is complete blasphemy.
If you are talking about versatility,Daniel Alvez also plays as a right winger.
Besides,he had the highest number of assists in the liga last season.Even in their CL match against AEK,he made 3 of their 4 goals.
I can name 20 Players in the liga for you right now who play more than 1 position and are good at it.So,leave Sergio abeg.
You Madridistas sha.
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by jayjaylux(m): 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2007
U arsenal fans really make a fool out of urself, gael clichy, i bet edile's better than him.
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by ow11(m): 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2007
ritchboi:

how can a homo-sapien say drenthe is beta dan clichy,now yal r makin me laf even more.He's not even as good as gareth bale.If u want 2 compare him 2 someone try taye taiwo(abi hin dey claim 22 or sumtin)
lmao

Haba don't be ridiculous who d F*ck is gareth Bale? an overpriced british player again? a la walcott, carrick and rooney. Clichy got speed and can support the attack well but Drenthe has 'edgar davids' written all over him. looks, ability and versatility. C'mon leave arsenal and at least wish he was in your team. Arsenal could do with more strong defenders ( gallas and toure can't go it alone)

Shaunscot:

Na wa for you o.Sergio Ramos over Daniel Alvez as a right back is complete blasphemy.
If you are talking about versatility,Daniel Alvez also plays as a right winger.
Besides,he had the highest number of assists in the liga last season.Even in their CL match against AEK,he made 3 of their 4 goals.
I can name 20 Players in the liga for you right now who play more than 1 position and are good at it.So,leave Sergio abeg.
You Madridistas sha.

Daniel ALves thinks he's a good right back.He should learn to tackle better before he can dethrone Ramos. He is first a defender before an attacker

VIVA LOS MERINGUES
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by Shaunscot(m): 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2007
ow11:

Haba don't be ridiculous who d F*ck is gareth Bale? an overpriced british player again? a la walcott, carrick and rooney. Clichy got speed and can support the attack well but Drenthe has 'edgar davids' written all over him. looks, ability and versatility. C'mon leave arsenal and at least wish he was in your team. Arsenal could do with more strong defenders ( gallas and toure can't go it alone)
Daniel ALves thinks he's a good right back.He should learn to tackle better before he can dethrone Ramos. He is first a defender before an attacker

VIVA LOS MERINGUES

Daniel Alvez cant Tackle?
Do you watch the Liga at all?How many Seville matches have you seen?Even if you didnt see the Liga did you watch their UEFA cup campaign?
Man!!The only common thing Ive noticed with all Madridistas in Ego.
From the club president(Calderon) down to the fans.
You keep blabbing unnecessarily about things you know,and things you dont know.
Sergio Ramos is a good CB.The Best Spanish CB.But when you mean RBs in Spain,take Dani Alvez and then Miguel Brito before you can venture into calling S.Ramos.
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by IBIPHIL(m): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2007
Pally,d season has just started, 2game played&won. We're winning double this season, Kunlemadrid@yahoo.com
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by IBIPHIL(m): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2007
Pally,d season has just started, 2game played&won. We're winning double this season, Kunlemadrid@yahoo.com
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by Shaunscot(m): 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2007
Its too early to talk
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by ow11(m): 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2007
Its not too early. if u start well, u'll end well . I bet if ManU loses another game then they are out of the title race. So Pls MAdrid is back! any one who doesnt know pls wake up,

its back to winning la liga and champions league evry yr,
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by IBIPHIL(m): 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2007
We're taking every game like d final of champions league,firing all cylinder till d end of the season,& see who win the league!
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by Shaunscot(m): 10:03am On Sep 14, 2007
ow11:

Its not too early. if u start well, u'll end well . I bet if ManU loses another game then they are out of the title race. So Please MAdrid is back! any one who doesnt know please wake up,

its back to winning la liga and champions league evry yr,

We are talkin Liga here and not premiership.
Valencia and Barca started better last season but who won the trophy?
Until the 3rd quater of the season is over, the liga cant be predicted.
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by jayjaylux(m): 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2007
Shaunscot i think u're d one who needs to watch, when was d last time d league went dat way, itz those kind of things dat happens once in 15 yrs. A good start helps in any league even nigerian league, lol
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by shadex1(m): 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2007
who says we arent winning the title again this year.anywayz lets wait till the end of the Match against Almeria then we would know what we are capable of.Of which i heard Sneijder sustained an ankle injury during one of his games in UEFA qualifiers and robben is not going to play today but lets see how the game would go.@arguments.
We might not have the best player's but the combination of our players is definitely gonna take us places.and yes we are back to winning all the titles.HALA MADRID!!!
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by teeroy(m): 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2007
what more could we ask for?? best start to the league since 1992 for the club. The team spirit is high and we r getting better by the day. It's still early though but i think we are on course.
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by Shaunscot(m): 8:56am On Sep 20, 2007
I agree you guys are on course and you look set to go all the way.
But like I said,a true follower of the liga will know its to early to judge.
Amunt Valencia!!!
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by shadex1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2007
we are bidding for Macauley Christantus and are also likely to sell buy diego Ribas from werder bremen next season cos the officials and schuster are interested in him.What do you guys think bout that
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by holythug(m): 11:45am On Sep 23, 2007
hala madrid, let them say bad belle

dem no like pple progress
@A40-i knew u ll talk
Re: Calling All Real Madrid Fans by d100: 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2007
Hello fans,
I'm a fan of football. I'm hoping and seeking sponsorship to host an event for all Barca, Real Madrid, Milan ac and Inter milan Fans based in Nigeria and it's going to be the biggest event in Nigeria in December 2007.

I'd like to know what you feel if the likes of Zidane, Ronaldo De-Lima,Henry and Figo came for the event ?
And what you think about Guinness " Greatness" as a brand ?

Can you assist me start a topic on it please ?
Thanks,

(1) (2) (3)

Super Eagles Line -up That Will Take Us To South Africa. Time For Discussion / What A Shame From Our Own Mercy Akide At The Fifa Gala Awards Nite / Is Kanu Nwankwo From Abia State Or Imo State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.