Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,307 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Are These Phones Still In The Market? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are These Phones Still In The Market? (2821 Views)

Blackberry Phones Still In Use? / Do Your Blackberry phones still works? / Cheap Phones Still Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These Phones Still In The Market? by Drdreyy: 5:48am On Mar 23, 2023
I saw this list on a website claiming 2023 price list at SLOT. I want to know if I can still get any of these models at SLOT . I am interested in the Note 4. But do you think the price will still be the same?

Re: Are These Phones Still In The Market? by vincentont(m): 8:29am On Mar 23, 2023
You can't get those phones at SLOT. They don't sell phones that are older than a year when it was first produced. If you stay in Lagos,you can check okayphones.

1 Like

Re: Are These Phones Still In The Market? by blingxx(m): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2023
Outdated phones bro .. where you wan see am

1 Like

Re: Are These Phones Still In The Market? by just2endowed: 8:54am On Mar 23, 2023
Mehn see when naira was still value.

I remember the only infinix phone I bought... The first infinix Hot note 16gig+2gig support fast charging. But the bad, thing is that charging port always get bad.🙄

4 Likes

Re: Are These Phones Still In The Market? by juniorstar(m): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2023
just2endowed:

I remember the only infinix phone I bought... The first infinix Hot note 16gig+2gig support fast charging. But the bad, thing is that charging port always get bad.🙄
Most infinix phones their issue na charging port...after 1to 2 years you go begin change charging port every 4 to 6 months

3 Likes

Re: Are These Phones Still In The Market? by just2endowed: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2023
juniorstar:

Most infinix phones their issue na charging port...after 1to 2 years you go begin change charging port every 4 to 6 months

True... In fact it was every two month. Sometimes any slight touch I did on the charging port. It get damaged

2 Likes

Re: Are These Phones Still In The Market? by Drdreyy: 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
just2endowed:

I have used two different infinix phones before and I never had issue with their charging ports. I used both of them for about 3 years each before giving them out.

The second one was hot 5. I bought it in 2017, gave it out in 2020. Uptil now the person I gave it to is still rocking it. That's going to 6 years now, although the person I gave it to has changed the battery which is a very normal thing.

The only problem I noticed with both phones was their power button. It doesn't last upto 1 year before misbehaving. Infact at some point, I had to set the phone to scheduled power ON/OFF and use double tap to wake it up whenever I need it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These Phones Still In The Market? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 1:14am On Mar 24, 2023
just2endowed:

E exactly, charging Port problem is peculiar to infinix

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Finally Got My New Infinix Note 30 Pro! / I Need Advice On The Phone To Buy / Blackberry Blod 2 For N60,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.