Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,690 members, 7,827,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Know Any Company In Need Of A Digital Marketing Strategiest? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Know Any Company In Need Of A Digital Marketing Strategiest? (135 Views)

What's That Statement You Hate The Most From Any Company Or Any Organization? / Man Threatens To Resume At Any Company If He Doesn't Get A Job / Do You Know Any Factory In Lagos Who Employ On A Daily Basis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know Any Company In Need Of A Digital Marketing Strategiest? by Adesales: 8:36am On Mar 23, 2023
Good day,

I'm looking to work with any company or startup in need of a Digital Marketer and Copywriter who can generate new leads trunk them into clients and keep sales circle rolling in.

Although I studied Law, my interest has been Copywriting and Marketing and I've using it to help scale many clients business.

Right now I'm looking to work a 9 to 5 for stability so I can stretch myself to the limits professionally.

I can write, email sales copies, social media contents, sales copies that generate sales, craft offers that make customers buy, craft remarking campaigns and many more.

I'm looking to work for an organization within Lagos or remotely.
Re: Know Any Company In Need Of A Digital Marketing Strategiest? by Adesales: 8:39am On Mar 23, 2023
You can reach me on whatsapp >> 09037557784

(1) (Reply)

Experience Chef Is Needed At A Catering Service Company / Dispatch Riders / Driving Instructorship Courses And Driving Training-08109974859

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.