Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

The Prelaunch Property That No One Knows Yet And How You Can Take Advantage Now - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Prelaunch Property That No One Knows Yet And How You Can Take Advantage Now (96 Views)

BROOKLYN ROYAL COURT, AREPO, NEAR OJODU-BERGER. PRELAUNCH PRICE! / Looking for a property that is Commercially viable to invest?. Call 08101280297 / IBEJU-LEKKI "HOTTEST INVESTMENT ZONE IN AFRICA" ✔✔TAKE ADVANTAGE NOW‼‼‼‼‼ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Prelaunch Property That No One Knows Yet And How You Can Take Advantage Now by derwin(m): 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2023
An unfair advantage smart investors use in beating the market is " Fair Backdoor Tipping"

What this means is, in every profitable sector, they have their Men stationed to inform them of a new product or opportunity that will hit the Market soon and give them massive returns on investment.

It also happens in Real Estate. As I dug deep into the real estate industry, I discovered that, "This information is actually open to everyone" but exclusive to the company and her Marketers.

To buttress further, I mean : My company sells Real Estate, everyone in the company knows so if you have people in the company, you will like get the information first.

Realtors don't hold back on information that will benefit both parties, they're always eager to sell, often times it is the Client that sways.

But this time around, I do not want you to sway, I want you to Have a Fair Bigger Share of this advantage.

Now, I've been writing for a while on the Goldmine that Epe is now. While Epe is at the Pre Breakout development stage before becoming a Modern Dubai of its own, it is ideal that you position yourself to grab this offer I'm about to share with you with both hands.

So What is the offer?

So come close let me whisper it in...

In the 2nd weekend of April 2023, a new Estate at Ketu Epe directly facing the Lekki Epe Express way will be launched.

Niw, the prooerties around our location sell for 4M per plot.

This is where it gets juicier, you won't buy for
3.5 at the Pre Launch Price,
Neither will you buy it for 3M at pre Launch Price,
You still won't buy it at 2M,

But at the Prelaunch price, you will be buying a Plot of Land in Ketu Epe for as Low as 1.850M at the Pre Launch Price!

Imagine you owning a Plot(s) of Land in Ketu Epe where others buy for 4M above!

How many units can you gather?? This is the unfair advantage I keep talking about.
But there's something you should know,
The Pre Launch Price lasts for only 3 weeks. It means that, by March 2023, the ore launch price will be over and it will sell for 3M per plot for the Main Price.

So here you have it. Just like I said at the beginning, the information is always available, it is left for those who will take action.

Imagine what you can build for commercial and residential purposes. Imagine how many plots you can accrue to yourself before others come

And lastly, think about the Valuation in 1 month and 5 years to come (from 1.850 - 3M in one month, imagine 5 years)

Do not let this opportunity go by! Get there before others, it's a fair game, get as more as you can.

Call or WhatsApp : 07062907130 for Sales and enquiries.

(1) (Reply)

Urban Court Property / Still Available* *inspections 5pm Today Monday* A Room Self-contained @ Med / Update Your Home's Exterior By Hiring Professional Siding Contractors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.