Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,145 members, 7,852,907 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Price Action Trading Tips - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Price Action Trading Tips (150 Views)

Lets Dive Into FUTURES and FX pairs Trading... Tips, Signals, Advice / Crypto Trading Tips To Start 2022 On The Right Foot / Forex Trading Tips And Strategies For Successful Forex Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Price Action Trading Tips by Veenbanks(m): 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2023
Good day my billionaire friend. I'm Veen a financial analyst. I will be taking you on a cool ride. I'm definitely sure you will love it. Let's go there...

I’m sure you can agree: that Price action trading helps you to better time your entries & exits—without relying on indicators, news, or opinions.

Awesome! But the problem is, there’s so much information out there (like candlestick patterns, chart patterns, trendlines, support & resistance, etc.) which makes it difficult to piece the puzzle together. Where do you start?
What should you look for? Is there a price action indicator to make sense of everything?
Well, the thing is…

When it comes to price action trading, less is more. And after years of trading and experimenting, it turns out there are only 6 things that matter when it comes to price action trading—and you can ignore 90% of everything else.

Do you want to know more so that you can build your own price action trading system?
Then let’s start with;

Market structure: This refers to understanding the different stages of the market, such as accumulation, advancing, distribution, and declining stages. By understanding market structure, traders can identify buying and selling opportunities.

Support and resistance: These are levels in the market where the price tends to either bounce off or break through. Identifying support and resistance levels can help traders determine when to enter or exit a trade.

Candlestick patterns: These are visual representations of price movements and can indicate potential changes in market direction. Traders use candlestick patterns to identify potential buying or selling opportunities.

Price action signals: These are specific price movements that indicate a potential change in market direction. Examples include bullish or bearish pin bars, inside bars, and engulfing patterns.

Trendlines: These are diagonal lines that connect two or more price points and help traders identify the overall trend of the market. Trendlines can also be used to identify potential entry or exit points.

Market context: This refers to understanding the broader market environment, such as news events, economic data releases, and overall market sentiment. By understanding market context, traders can avoid entering trades that may be influenced by external factors.

1 Like

Re: Price Action Trading Tips by Veenbanks(m): 1:42pm On Mar 23, 2023
Join Veenacademy on Telegram for pictorial materials from real trading, free signals and trading tips.

(1) (Reply)

Ensure Your Products Arrive Safely With The Supreme Bursting Strength Tester / Test / Reasons To Consider Transparent Sticker For Your Gym Brand Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.