Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Gsm Internet Sim Card - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Gsm Internet Sim Card (3775 Views)

NCC, Please Save Us From These Hegemonists Called GSM Internet Service Providers / **** SPECIAL MAGIC SIM CARDS****UNMETERED UNLIMITED INTERNET SIM CARDS,* / Unlimited Internet Sim Card That Work Every I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gsm Internet Sim Card by Chidiebere(m): 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2007
Please i read about the GSM internet sim card in the last edition of SuccessDigest Extra,is there anybody here using it and is it the same thing with the MTN Sharkpod?
Re: Gsm Internet Sim Card by Ralvy(m): 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2007
I no Sabi am o . . . . . . . . tongue
Re: Gsm Internet Sim Card by hayprof(m): 11:40pm On Sep 02, 2007
Heard about these, but dont actually av enuf info bout them, lipsrsealed
Re: Gsm Internet Sim Card by derecho(m): 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2007
chidiebere,i have enough info about the sharkpod thing but i wont write much now, i have the software for configuring ur desktop.i would have given the info on this forum but i discover people dont appreciate free info.if yu r interested call or text 08062446675

1 Like

Re: Gsm Internet Sim Card by stargerr: 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2007
BABA HELP YOUR BOYS NA, I DE BEG YOU,

PHONE: 07038446114
EMAIL: xplosive252@yahoo.com

REGARDS.
Re: Gsm Internet Sim Card by derecho(m): 5:19pm On Oct 04, 2007
stargerr i have gotten ur mail,

1 Like

Re: Gsm Internet Sim Card by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 05, 2007
derecho:

chidiebere,i have enough info about the sharkpod thing but i wont write much now, i have the software for configuring your desktop.i would have given the info on this forum but i discover people don't appreciate free info.if yu r interested call or text 08062446675

and who do you think you are, island of knowledge?

if you dont give the info, i will personally give it out. MTN shakpod is what i use presently at home and am saying confidently that its a rip-off, the official will tell you its running at a speed of about 921 kbps and thats a fucking lie.
Whats being done is this. You will go to their customer service centre and subscribe for their internet GPRS unlimited not like the one you have on your phone which browse according to your credit, but this one gives you unlimited browsing. A SIM card will be activated for this purpose and a GPRS modem which is SIM-card enabled, i.e there's a place where u can insert a SIM card, and that modem goes for about 20,000 naira and the unlimited browsing which goes for 13000 naira monthly.

The funny part is this service also run on the same speed with those that brose on their phone, its just that the speed of the modem have been configured to be showing 921kbps when connected, and also imagine if the speed is actually running on 921kbps, what do you think the downloading will be? Funny enough its just about 2.5kbps, aint that funny. The only thing i can advice one to do is if one is really intrested in browsing unlimited, just get a SIM enabled for that purpose and if you are lucky to have a phone you can connect to the internet using your system, i will adice you to do that, i'm even having the regret of getting that MTN sharkpod modem, its totally a rip-off.

If you need more clarification email me on odupitanenitan@gmail.com

No man is an island of knowledge,

keep on giving out your knowledge, someone out there will really appreciate your effort
Re: Gsm Internet Sim Card by GBASKY: 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2007
@ENITAN2002 MAN U ARE HIGLY GBASKY THANKS FOR THE INFO . IT IS WRITTEN THOSE THAT SOW WILL SURELY REAP IN MULTIPLE FOLDS BUT THOSE THAT HOLD ON TO THE LITTLE THEY HAVE (UNKNOWN TO THEM) WILL NEVER GROW (STAGNANT)
Re: Gsm Internet Sim Card by foxyrichie(m): 1:07am On Oct 11, 2007
@derecho, I'm pretty interested in your information. I'll be heavenly appreciative if u can get me in on it. Thanks in Advance.

My email is krazieguy007@yahoo.com
my Phone Number is 08038687418
Re: Gsm Internet Sim Card by gbenga007(m): 3:49pm On Nov 28, 2007
pls guy. i must confess. i am damn interested in the stuff. i'd always been a victim of mtn
Re: Gsm Internet Sim Card by holyghost(m): 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2007
Hi people,

we have a Christmas 2007 promo going on
if you subscribe for our broadband internet within Lagos we give you equipment worth of 65,000 for free
so those of you who are having problem with the cost of equipment are now set free (hallelujah somebody)
so all you do is pay for monthly charge of =N=12,600 to =N= 14,000 payment plan

Contact me for quick setup and other details

080 55 123 123 and 080 34 73 23 23
by e-mail: Samholyghost@gmail.com

Office: 3/7 KAKAWA By 1ST BANK HEAD OFFICE MARINA STREET LAGOS
Re: Gsm Internet Sim Card by oldie(m): 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2007
we have a Christmas 2007 promo going on
if you subscribe for our broadband internet within Lagos we give you equipment worth of 65,000 for free
so those of you who are having problem with the cost of equipment are now set free (hallelujah somebody)
so all you do is pay for monthly charge of =N=12,600 to =N= 14,000 payment plan

Contact me for quick setup and other details

Give us the details here
What type of equipment, technology.
What is the throughput?
Is it mobile or fixed?
What is the name of the company?
Re: Gsm Internet Sim Card by holyghost(m): 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2007
if need to know just mail me it's easy that way
the speed is 250KBPS
equip is radio and grid antenna
we have fixed service all over lagos
and mobile only in Ikoyi and some part of Lagos

other info is trade secret cool
maill or call me then we talk
080 55 123 123 or 08034 73 2323
samholyghost@gmail.com
Re: Gsm Internet Sim Card by RapidBTS: 11:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
::

Re: Gsm Internet Sim Card by websales: 12:43am On Nov 20, 2013
``

(1) (Reply)

Buy Or Sell Your New Or Used Devices Or Tech Accessories / LG 1.5hp Split Unit Air Conditioner At Giveaway Price / London Used Toshiba Portege P2010 Notebook Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.