Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,342 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Pastor Kayode Salami Arrested For Raping & Killing Adejoke Oloje In Ondo Church - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Kayode Salami Arrested For Raping & Killing Adejoke Oloje In Ondo Church (41132 Views)

Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour / Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Woman In Bayelsa (Graphic Pics) / Land Seller Arrested For Raping, Killing, Woman In Rivers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Kayode Salami Arrested For Raping & Killing Adejoke Oloje In Ondo Church by NwekeUG(m): 9:25am On Mar 24, 2023
Pastor Arrested For Raping And Killing Nursing Mother Inside Church In Ondo (Photos)

A 37-year-old pastor, Kayode Salami, who allegedly raped and killed a nursing mother inside his church has been arrested by the Ondo State Police Command, IGBERETV reports.

According to reports, the deceased, Adejoke Oloje, came to the Oke-Irapada C&S Church, with her cousin, Aderonke to worship for the first time.

It was gathered that the deceased, a nursing mother, left home with her 11 months old baby in January, this year, to stay in the church where she met her untimely death.

Speaking with state owned newspaper, The Hope Metro, the mother of the deceased, Mrs. Deborah said Adejoke came to her in Idanre for a visit and suddenly left the house without any notice.

“I called her line to ask about her whereabouts, but she didn’t pick her calls. So, one day, some people told me they saw her in Alade with her cousin, Aderonke. I collected Aderonke’s phone number from their grandmother and I called her, but she said Adejoke was staying in the church, not her place,” she narrated.

"I called my daughter’s phone number and she picked it. I asked for the description of where she was staying and she obliged me. I went to the church and eventually found her. She complained about foodstuffs and I promised to bring some for her the following day. I also pleaded with her to leave the place, but she declined and I left.

The next day, when I got to the church around past 5pm, I heard her child crying profusely. So, I moved close to see what happened. I met the door closed. So, I forced it open. To my utmost dismay, I found my daughter on the floor, with her pant already removed down her legs and I shouted for help.”

The victim’s mother said they immediately took her to the hospital where she was confirmed dead by the doctor on duty.

She said the case was immediately reported at the police station in Idanre and the policemen swung into action to apprehend the pastor.

When the pastor was arrested, we noticed that his trouser was torn under and he wasn’t wearing any underwear. It is a painful story and a sad moment for our family. She was with an 11-month-old child before she met her untimely death. The culprit must not go unpunished,” she pleaded.

On his part, pastor Salami denied raping and killing the woman.

I knew Adejoke through her sister, Aderonke. They came to my church to worship and they went home. After that day, Adejoke came back on her own to seek accommodation in the church, pending when she would get a place to stay," he said.

"I gave her one room out of the two rooms in the church. I did not ask her what happened between her and her sister, Aderonke. I gave her Cam Gas we use in the church to cook.

"There is only one door linking my room and the room given to her to stay. So, I used to pass through her room. And I always inform her whenever I was going out or coming in.

"We did vigil together in the church and the next morning, I saw her before going to work, because I am a welder. She later came to my place of work to charge her phone around 2pm and came to collect it around 4 pm.

“I make use of the room when I have programmes in the church. My family and I rented an apartment outside. I did not rape her and I can’t explain how she died.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1441597/pastor-arrested-raping-killing-nursing-mother-inside-church-ondo-photos/

1 Share

Re: Pastor Kayode Salami Arrested For Raping & Killing Adejoke Oloje In Ondo Church by Fahdiga(m): 9:32am On Mar 24, 2023
'Pastor' Kayode Salami is one of those singing "baba on your mandate we stand".

181 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Pastor Kayode Salami Arrested For Raping & Killing Adejoke Oloje In Ondo Church by Shapeaso: 9:33am On Mar 24, 2023
See yahoo pastor. That man is a rapist and a ritualist. Rip to her.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Kayode Salami Arrested For Raping & Killing Adejoke Oloje In Ondo Church by Candidlady: 9:36am On Mar 24, 2023
angry

That man definitely raped and killed that poor woman . Men from that region are worst than the devil himself..

Dead genders offsprings of Hades..

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor Kayode Salami Arrested For Raping & Killing Adejoke Oloje In Ondo Church by suckmedownthere(f): 9:41am On Mar 24, 2023
A wolf in disguise, this is so shameful.....e dey trip for the woman but he no get liver to toast am and now the dick Don control am

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kayode Salami Arrested For Raping & Killing Adejoke Oloje In Ondo Church by Squirrel1(m): 10:09am On Mar 24, 2023
Well if this wasn't a pastor, a certain religion with all it's good faithfuls would have been painted with the sin of one.

If you think I'm lieying, read the comments.

The hypocrisy!!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Kayode Salami Arrested For Raping & Killing Adejoke Oloje In Ondo Church by datola: 10:10am On Mar 24, 2023
Must every Tom, Dick and Harry be called a pastor

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Kayode Salami Arrested For Raping & Killing Adejoke Oloje In Ondo Church by kushma(m): 10:10am On Mar 24, 2023
Castrate the mf, all these people doing evil deeds and using religion as cover up

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kayode Salami Arrested For Raping & Killing Adejoke Oloje In Ondo Church by xristos(m): 10:10am On Mar 24, 2023
nawao...this konji no dey respect religion? shocked

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kayode Salami Arrested For Raping & Killing Adejoke Oloje In Ondo Church by bigdammyj: 10:10am On Mar 24, 2023
Reading.
Re: Pastor Kayode Salami Arrested For Raping & Killing Adejoke Oloje In Ondo Church by id4sho(m): 10:11am On Mar 24, 2023
Ritualist undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kayode Salami Arrested For Raping & Killing Adejoke Oloje In Ondo Church by Bayyajidda(m): 10:11am On Mar 24, 2023
I have always been wondering if "Yoruba christians" are true Christians, or are they just masquerading as Christians for selfish gains.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Kayode Salami Arrested For Raping & Killing Adejoke Oloje In Ondo Church by lamdbull: 10:11am On Mar 24, 2023
Dbull on this one!!!

Am heartbroken
Re: Pastor Kayode Salami Arrested For Raping & Killing Adejoke Oloje In Ondo Church by akinbodma(m): 10:11am On Mar 24, 2023
Pastor pastor

Why hiding under the pretense of man of God with such a devilish character

What a world we live in

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kayode Salami Arrested For Raping & Killing Adejoke Oloje In Ondo Church by Gidigrav(m): 10:11am On Mar 24, 2023
This one is not a pastor spoiling pastor's it is well wicked people everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kayode Salami Arrested For Raping & Killing Adejoke Oloje In Ondo Church by Xiupingo: 10:11am On Mar 24, 2023
He ought to be Jailed.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kayode Salami Arrested For Raping & Killing Adejoke Oloje In Ondo Church by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 10:12am On Mar 24, 2023
Too bad.
Re: Pastor Kayode Salami Arrested For Raping & Killing Adejoke Oloje In Ondo Church by Samajogs: 10:12am On Mar 24, 2023
Yorubas.... Nah their work

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Kayode Salami Arrested For Raping & Killing Adejoke Oloje In Ondo Church by fixitbyjal(m): 10:12am On Mar 24, 2023
Another god of men spotted

1 Like

Re: Pastor Kayode Salami Arrested For Raping & Killing Adejoke Oloje In Ondo Church by dust144(m): 10:12am On Mar 24, 2023
Women n their pastors, rip.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kayode Salami Arrested For Raping & Killing Adejoke Oloje In Ondo Church by davidtemi(m): 10:13am On Mar 24, 2023
So dis woman don die like dis😳😭
Re: Pastor Kayode Salami Arrested For Raping & Killing Adejoke Oloje In Ondo Church by Rodimi20000000: 10:13am On Mar 24, 2023
Disgusting habits should be punished severely
Re: Pastor Kayode Salami Arrested For Raping & Killing Adejoke Oloje In Ondo Church by Krublog(m): 10:13am On Mar 24, 2023
People with accommodation problems throughout the world are going through hell.

May God help us.

Amen.

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Kayode Salami Arrested For Raping & Killing Adejoke Oloje In Ondo Church by Iwedunloye: 10:14am On Mar 24, 2023
Fahdiga:
'Pastor' Kayode Salami is one of those singing "baba on your mandate we stand".

He is one of those your messiah was telling to take back their country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Kayode Salami Arrested For Raping & Killing Adejoke Oloje In Ondo Church by sammirano: 10:14am On Mar 24, 2023
Candidlady:
angry

That man definitely raped and killed that poor woman . Men from that region are worst than the devil himself..

Dead genders offsprings of Hades..

Just shut up already

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Kayode Salami Arrested For Raping & Killing Adejoke Oloje In Ondo Church by studycenter: 10:14am On Mar 24, 2023
Re: Pastor Kayode Salami Arrested For Raping & Killing Adejoke Oloje In Ondo Church by SegunBABA007(m): 10:14am On Mar 24, 2023
J
Re: Pastor Kayode Salami Arrested For Raping & Killing Adejoke Oloje In Ondo Church by DennisEche(m): 10:15am On Mar 24, 2023
Religion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts Parcels Of Crystal Meth In Heads Of Smoked Fish / Mechanic Beats Wife Mercilessly After Accusing Her Of Cheating On Him. Photo / IPOB Insurgents Kill 3 Dangote Drivers, Set Bodies Ablaze In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.