Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Man Shall Not Live By Bread Alone, But: ? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Shall Not Live By Bread Alone, But: ? (819 Views)

See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday / '2GO Bread' Spotted In Asaba / Man Shall Not Live By Bread Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Shall Not Live By Bread Alone, But: ? by martin007(m): 4:14pm On Sep 01, 2007
I wonder how many of us on here, did eat bread this morning, for me, it was very strange cos i woke up this morning, i thought it was just like any other day, at about 7:45AM my stomach was already crying out for "Bread", so i decided i would do the normal thing i do everyday, take Tea and Bread. I got the Tea prepared and went out in search for bread, i ended up hunting for bread as if i was in "Gulder Ultimate Search" anyway, i was evicted because i could not get bread anywhere close by, What happened to my Tea then? I had to buy biscuits. What is really happening in this country? Bread again? the staple food in Nigeria, the only thing that is common for a common man and the man living in Aso Villa. What are the Association of Master Bakers and Caterers of Nigeria up to? from what i am hearing, after the strike, the price of bread may rise up to 15%. How much does a bag of flour cost? why wont the Gov't bring down the price of flour? Abeg oh, man wan chop.

(1) (Reply)

Make This Period An Expression Of Love / Stir House Event Planers: We Plan Ur Day / Call For Your Upcomming Events, Such As: Wedding, Birthday And Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.