Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Everybody Is Talking About Cloe Bailey's Sex Scene In The Swarm Tv Series - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Everybody Is Talking About Cloe Bailey's Sex Scene In The Swarm Tv Series (558 Views)

Judith Audu Hails Efe Irele & Timini Egbuson For Their Sex Scene In 'Hey You' / Jim Iyke And Nikki Samonas' Sex Scene In "My First Wife" That Broke The Internet / Zack Orji & Eucharia Anunobi's Sex Scene In 'Glamour Girls' That Shook Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everybody Is Talking About Cloe Bailey's Sex Scene In The Swarm Tv Series by Soulstar205: 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
(Swarm) The series tells the story of Dre, a young woman who is obsessed with a pop star (whose oeuvre and aesthetic are very similar to that of American singer Beyoncé), with a fanbase known as "The Swarm" (with Beyoncé's fan base also known as the "Bey Hive"wink.

In the show, the actress who played Little Mermaid got raw with Damson Idris, in what has become a talking sensation across social media in the past couple of days.
The Tv show which was made by Donald Glover is the latest talk of the town, especially for its bold choices and no restrictions.
Watch Swarm Tv Series, visit https://bootlega.com
Bootlega is a free movie search engine, simply search for any movie or tv show, and bootlega will take you straight to the download page.

Re: Everybody Is Talking About Cloe Bailey's Sex Scene In The Swarm Tv Series by meobizy(f): 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
the actress who played Little Mermaid
Wrong.

1 Like

Re: Everybody Is Talking About Cloe Bailey's Sex Scene In The Swarm Tv Series by Yemike(m): 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
Is the season completed? I've got too many halfway movies and I don't want to add another to the list.
Re: Everybody Is Talking About Cloe Bailey's Sex Scene In The Swarm Tv Series by Ever8090: 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
Not everybody because me don't even know what you are talking about...

(1) (Reply)

Watch Free IPTV This Christmas And Forever DStv Alternative / Most Interesting Original Nigerian YOUTUBE Videos / My Oga At The Top..... Should He Be Commended Or Condemned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.