Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Become A Solar Energy Engineer With Just #19,999 And Make Over #500k Building It - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Become A Solar Energy Engineer With Just #19,999 And Make Over #500k Building It (247 Views)

Mint USA Used Iphone 6plus And Iphone 7. For 49,999 And 64,999 / Get This Hisense 40 -inch Tv For Just ₦ 61,999 And Get Free Nationwide Delivery / Awoof Deal On Usa Used Iphone 6 16g With All Accessories @ #59,999 !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Solar Energy Engineer With Just #19,999 And Make Over #500k Building It by Authenticbiz(m): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2023
Become a solar energy Engineer with just #19,999 and Make over #500k building solar generators.

You don't need to be an electrical engineer to learn this. Even if you are just a secondary school leaver, you can become a solar engineer.

As the demand for constant electricity is increasing daily, and PHCN charges are also increasing, people are looking for alternative ways.

This is the best time to learn this skill.

Welcome to the solar inverter video course training! In this course, you will learn about one of the most important components of a solar energy system - the inverter.

A solar inverter is responsible for converting the DC electricity produced by solar panels into AC electricity that can be used by your home or business.

As solar energy becomes increasingly popular, the demand for skilled professionals who can design, install, and maintain solar energy systems is growing.

This course will provide you with a comprehensive understanding of solar inverters, including the different types available, how they work, and their role in a solar energy system.

Whether you are a homeowner interested in installing solar panels, a contractor looking to expand your skills, or simply interested in learning about solar technology, this course is designed to give you the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in the field of solar energy.

How much is this course..??

The normal cost is #100k for full package. But presently we are running an 80% off PROMO for the first 50 people who will enroll in the next 72 hours.

So,instead of #100k, these lucky 50 people will pay just #19,999.

This is a certificate course. Therefore, you are qualified to present it anywhere and bid for contracts.

To book your slot among the 50 people, join my WhatsApp group now.

After the 50 slots are taken, be ready to pay #100k to get this full course.

Ready to enroll now..?? Follow the instruction below

Send   "Book my slot for solar inverter Engineering Master Course"  to me now on WhatsApp +2348039301546

Don't waste this opportunity. This is the new big thing that will happen in Nigeria.

So let's get started and learn all about solar inverters..!!

Re: Become A Solar Energy Engineer With Just #19,999 And Make Over #500k Building It by eteebanky1: 9:04am On Mar 27, 2023
Werey if you're making 500k monthly

You won't be here typing nonsense

1 Like

Re: Become A Solar Energy Engineer With Just #19,999 And Make Over #500k Building It by Authenticbiz(m): 10:00am On Mar 27, 2023
eteebanky1:
Werey if you're making 500k monthly

You won't be here typing nonsense

That's because you are very naive and foolish. Even a mad man knows that solar energy systems are the latest demand of millions of Nigerians.

My course is #100k for your information. You think I learnt it for FREE or that I spent peanuts to learn it.

Go and ask any solar energy training institute, how much they charge and your sockets will pop out.

The contact I ran last week for an nysc camp, do you know how much profit I made from it??

I build 10kva system for them with 15+ big batteries. Only profit from selling each battery is #15k. Profit alone from materials purchase amounted to #625k. My charge alone for the job is #500k.

How much total is that..??

If you would like to know, it's because I don't even have chance anymore at my office (because of site work and installations), that's one of the reasons this video course was prepared

Idiot

The essence of this course is because several of my physical students demanded I do the video course because many of their friends who are in other states would want to learn it but can't come down to my office.

That's all.

I had to make #20k just for a while. If you can't afford it, just shut up. Instead of to talk nonsense...

Even YouTube, Google, facebook, Amazon....other big names and companies have paid courses despite all the billions they make.

Be there and spit trash.
Re: Become A Solar Energy Engineer With Just #19,999 And Make Over #500k Building It by eteebanky1: 3:28pm On Mar 27, 2023
Authenticbiz:

That's because you are very naive and foolish. Even a mad man knows that solar energy systems are the latest demand of millions of Nigerians.

My course is #100k for your information. You think I learnt it for FREE or that I spent peanuts to learn it.

Go and ask any solar energy training institute, how much they charge and your sockets will pop out.

The contact I ran last week for an nysc camp, do you know how much profit I made from it??

I build 10kva system for them with 15+ big batteries. Only profit from selling each battery is #15k. Profit alone from materials purchase amounted to #625k. My charge alone for the job is #500k.

How much total is that..??

If you would like to know, it's because I don't even have chance anymore at my office (because of site work and installations), that's one of the reasons this video course was prepared

Idiot

The essence of this course is because several of my physical students demanded I do the video course because many of their friends who are in other states would want to learn it but can't come down to my office.

That's all.

I had to make #20k just for a while. If you can't afford it, just shut up. Instead of to talk nonsense...

Even YouTube, Google, facebook, Amazon....other big names and companies have paid courses despite all the billions they make.

Be there and spit trash.

Shut up!

You've no point fool.
Re: Become A Solar Energy Engineer With Just #19,999 And Make Over #500k Building It by Authenticbiz(m): 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
eteebanky1:

Shut up!

You've no point fool.

I don't know what other point you are looking for. I have nothing to prove to you....

So, jump and pass. Busy body

(1) (Reply)

Oneplus Nord N20 128gb -110K / Very Clean Iphone 12 Pro For Sale (256gb) SOLD! / Your Experience With Air Cooler`

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.