Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,085 members, 7,849,405 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

Brazilians Are Now Praising God And Jesus Christ On The Street.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brazilians Are Now Praising God And Jesus Christ On The Street.. (537 Views)

8 Important Reasons For Praising God As Christians / SIMILARITIES BETWEEN SNAKE ON THE CROSS ( POLE ) AND JESUS CHRIST ON THE CROSS / How The Enemy Makes You Reject The Finished Work Of Jesus Christ On The Cross (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazilians Are Now Praising God And Jesus Christ On The Street.. by Makewetalkmypip: 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
Now is becoming obvious! those who don't believe will believe.. the Brazilian people has done another Carnival, but this time, they put Jesus Christ on the throne and matching around,

While others are matching on the streets and praising God after what happened to them after they did that demonic Carnival that claims lives and properties..

They carry tags boldly written "Come back to Jesus" "Jesus is King" etc.

See video below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_h-vm0p0Cc

1 Like

Re: Brazilians Are Now Praising God And Jesus Christ On The Street.. by kelechi50: 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
What a mighty God we serve

1 Like

Re: Brazilians Are Now Praising God And Jesus Christ On The Street.. by Mrvictorwrite(m): 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
They all need God's mercy 🙏🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: Brazilians Are Now Praising God And Jesus Christ On The Street.. by Jking20(m): 3:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
God above all.
Re: Brazilians Are Now Praising God And Jesus Christ On The Street.. by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
I hope it's deep not shallow...
Re: Brazilians Are Now Praising God And Jesus Christ On The Street.. by BRATISLAVA: 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
I hope it's deep not shallow...

Anything they can dance to and have a carnival at is worth worshipping in Brazil, from mother death to the devil, if they can play some music there, it's going to be their destination.

Portuguese speaking countries have that problem.

1 Like

Re: Brazilians Are Now Praising God And Jesus Christ On The Street.. by pressplay411(m): 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
Mrvictorwrite:
They all need God's mercy 🙏🙏🙏

I pray we all learn to truly fear God after this.
Because this is only the physical manifestation of the spiritual instant judgment that people are facing daily when they curse God.

Just as a Christian is alive spiritually but still looks physically the same.
There are so many spiritual dead corpses, only physically alive.

I pray that as many as find favor in God's sight truly find salvation and live in the fear of God.

I had to go through spiritual hell on earth to know that I'm dead without Christ.
Peace was gone, joy was a distant memory, hope was lost and I was just failing backwards.
And instead of repentjng my pride didn't want to let me admit that I needed salvation.
So I truly understand when anyone rejects the gospel, there's demons tormenting them and those demons have gain control of their will and spirit.

All everyone really needs is God's mercy and someone to pray for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilians Are Now Praising God And Jesus Christ On The Street.. by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

Anything they can dance to and have a carnival at is worth worshipping in Brazil, from mother death to the devil, if they can play some music there, it's going to be their destination.

Portuguese speaking countries have that problem.
Exactly, that's why I hoped they're sincere about it and not just overreacting, so they can go back to their usual selves after normalcy returns. The Israelites used to have that in them.

How are you doing by the way? I hope much better than the last time we conversed.

1 Like

Re: Brazilians Are Now Praising God And Jesus Christ On The Street.. by jaephoenix(m): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
Makewetalkmypip:
Now is becoming obvious! those who don't believe will believe.. the Brazilian people has done another Carnival, but this time, they put Jesus Christ on the throne and matching around,

While others are matching on the streets and praising God after what happened to them after they did that demonic Carnival that claims lives and properties..

They carry tags boldly written "Come back to Jesus" "Jesus is King" etc.

See video below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_h-vm0p0Cc
Lol. I was laughing so hard during this video and laughed harder reading comments here. Religion truly breeds in ignorance.
1. First things first, that initial video of flood in Brazil was mostly stolen from floods in Asia(I never said Brazil wasn't flooded)
2. That carnival about Jesus getting flogged happened 4 years ago, and not this year.
3. Now to the clincher. This video is a collection of parades all over the world. The first is in the US( reason why the placards were in English. Brazil speaks a brand of Portuguese, since its a former Portuguese colony, so obviously they can't be carrying English placards) and Spanish celebration of Mary, from cities in Spain. One of them was in El Rocio, Spain, which was even boldly written in the video.
Got this from a site…
The celebration combines religion and fiesta, and is held 50 days after Easter. Hundreds of thousands of people come from all over Spain, and even abroad, to make this annual pilgrimage to the shrine of La Blanca Paloma in the village of El Rocío, 17 kilometres from the town of Almonte (Huelva province).
El Camino del Rocío is one of the most famous pilgrimages in Spain, attracting almost a million Christians to the southern region of Andalusia to mark the holy day of Pentecost. The procession, which can take up to a week, is organised into dozens of brotherhoods, travelling along the roads of the village of Rocío
Also Pollinica(also written in the video) is a ceremony for brotherhoods, also in Spain
The Pollinica Brotherhood , whose official and full name is the Royal Brotherhood of Our Father Jesus at His Entry into Jerusalem and Holy Mary of Amparo , is a brotherhood from Malaga , a member of the Association of Brotherhoods , which participates in Holy Week in Malaga .
4. Even my reverse search of screen shots and video snippets, all pointed to Spanish ceremonies.
5. Then she now talked about people that mocked Yahweh and died. Those are old lies that have been circulating on the internet for years. Lies so funny, that its only kids or mentally debased simpletons that believe it. A simple Google search of each of them, from Marilyn Monroe to John Lennon, were well known fibs. It didn't stop christians from believing them.
See, Christians why try so hard to propagate lies? I thought lying is a sin? grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Nigeria let the will of God be done / Breaking News: Mbaise Priest Finally Emerges Bishop Of Ahiara Diocese / Dear Atheist, What If You Died And Appeared Before The Devil in hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.