Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Business From Germany To Nigeria: - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Business From Germany To Nigeria: (7977 Views)

Import/buy Buses And Europe Used Trucks From Germany-3-4wks Delivery-cisng.com / Genuine King Craft Generator From Germany At Discounted Prices / High Quality Handbags From Germany - Bulk - Amazing Price - See Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business From Germany To Nigeria: by kobe8: 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2011
Hi NLD am confused on what on kind of business to venture in.i live in germany and i want to start some kind of business but couldnt figure out what exactly.although i have two kind of biz i would want to try but am not so sure about them, one is buying a mini truck (20ft)and loading them with difrrent kinds of good.like frigde compressors,tv.pc and monitors,cd players second hand shoes and female bags.pls if you have any better idea of what can sell easily and with better profit pls let me know, the other biz i have on my mind are disigners perfurms and high baby toys and cosmetics, pls guy i need your addvice on this and if my mind is made up i will need a trusted person who can market my goods when ever the arrive in lagos that way u also make something for yourself.my sisters are in lagos but they are to busy and cant run a biz like this.

thanks in advance.
Re: Business From Germany To Nigeria: by kobe8: 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2011
Any other kind of legit business suggestion would also be appriciated.
Re: Business From Germany To Nigeria: by hotmoney: 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2011
Hello my name is Azike Uchenna a member of THE IMPORT & EXPORT INSTITUTE with with membership registration no. ACMP.00011. For hands on port, clearing, n marketing issues, reach me on 07069495823
Re: Business From Germany To Nigeria: by Ojoyi: 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2011
Bring in titanium dioxide chemical {kronos},it is produced in Germany. The usage is wide, ranging from coating industry,pvc pipe industry e.tc. Thks.Bring in titanium dioxide chemical {kronos},it is produced in Germany. The usage is wide, ranging from coating industry,pvc pipe industry e.tc. Thks.

3 Likes

Re: Business From Germany To Nigeria: by omobolajoe(m): 11:28pm On Sep 20, 2011
Since you are in germany i will advice you start importation of charcoal, ginger, garlic, sesame seed, chilli pepper e.t.c
i will appreciate if you go into it and i will supply any of the listed product. you can reach me via omobolaji.joel@gmail.com
Re: Business From Germany To Nigeria: by trending83(m): 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2011
Hi, I`m interested in marketing your products if you are able to get them here. I have a very good market for used blackberry phones in good working condition. If you can get this them contact me on vosagie83@yahoo.com or call me on +2348073400383 and we can discuss about it. Thank you.
Re: Business From Germany To Nigeria: by kobe8: 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2011
Hi omobolajoe i dont know much about those items u good su mentioned will probarbly have to make some research on them,like their prices,shipment and most espeacially buyers from here, would take a little.

@trending i dont think phones would favour me cos things like phones are very expensive both used and new.probarbly when next i go to china i would look out for more phones.
thanks.
Re: Business From Germany To Nigeria: by kobe8: 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2011
would female designers and clasic high hill shoes and bags market in naija.they are expensive but classic.

those any one knows about frigde compressors?and how thy sell in naija.
Re: Business From Germany To Nigeria: by trending83(m): 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2011
@Kobe8 Thank you for the information. Fridge compressor might pose a problem when clearing them at the port. Nigerian customs! What about used LCD screen in good working condition. Electronics can move well and I can market used electronics in good working condition. As for used UK blackberry, I can direct you and if you can buy from them.

You can contact me and we would talk about it. Thank you
Re: Business From Germany To Nigeria: by EzzyIzzy: 1:01am On Sep 23, 2011
Hello Kobe8, I have an ideal business that I am willing to share with you. Its technology related and its something you can go to China to buy and ship down here. Forget about fashion items, every other person is doing this.

Kindly send me a mail @ chizen2002@yahoo.com, so we can discuss details of the business.

Cheers
Re: Business From Germany To Nigeria: by EzzyIzzy: 1:04am On Sep 23, 2011
Hello Kobe8, I have an ideal business that I am willing to share with you. Its technology related and its something you can go to China to buy and ship down here. Forget about fashion items, every other person is doing this.

Kindly send me a mail @ chizen2002@yahoo.com, so we can discuss details of the business.

Cheers
Re: Business From Germany To Nigeria: by kobe8: 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2011
@trend ur number is always switched off.
Re: Business From Germany To Nigeria: by karlakassy(f): 8:26am On Sep 25, 2011
hello kobe,its nice u deal on baby toys too,can u add diapers too cos german diapers sells like crazy and more baby products,its a lucrative biz
Re: Business From Germany To Nigeria: by kobe8: 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2011
Hi karlakassy,i thought of that already, pls can you tell me the price of daipers in nigeria, you can send the details in my email address ayusef23@yahoo.com, thank you.
Re: Business From Germany To Nigeria: by Callimo(m): 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2011
Depnding on hw much u hav , spare parts is d business for starters. No adverts, no negotiations. Nothing
Like acquiring importing license. So, I very much thin
k that shifting of spare parts is the real deal. Again, turn-over period for this kind of business is very short unlike prduct you bring in, pack in warehouse and start looking for buyers thus, incurring unnecessary logistics and expncs . Marketing of parts in Lagos or Nig at large isn't a problem, ur sisters are here in Lagos and no matter there schedule they can make out time for meetings, sign MOU and deposit in court. If you want us talk, I'm on 08095640811 or pmsltnslimited@gmail.com. Good luck
Re: Business From Germany To Nigeria: by prokure: 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2011
kobe8, buying used german vehicles and dismantling them are sure sales here. Also buy used generators both diesel and electric and welding machines are good, so is buying pumping machine external and submersible (all used). You can get a mini van and load up stuffs inside and clear at our ports, hassle free, or u can load up a 40 ft container with a vehicle inside, something like opel, bmw, mercedes benz, the low end types and used the goods to fill it up.
I can also give you concrete details when responded back to, but you will eventually make profits per container. Its a given.kobe8, buying used german vehicles and dismantling them are sure sales here. Also buy used generators both diesel and electric and welding machines are good, so is buying pumping machine external and submersible (all used). You can get a mini van and load up stuffs inside and clear at our ports, hassle free, or u can load up a 40 ft container with a vehicle inside, something like opel, bmw, mercedes benz, the low end types and used the goods to fill it up.
I can also give you concrete details when responded back to, but you will eventually make profits per container. Its a given.

1 Like

Re: Business From Germany To Nigeria: by Fungerol(m): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2011
Hi would you like to deal on Red wines or Brandy from Spain. i have already registerd brand and i might partner with you if you are ready this few weeks.
This is a seasonal product and this is the time to send it. you can have about 35% profit of your investment and it's under three months for (wine)
in Brandy you can earn about 40%. if interests you, you can call me on skype so we can talk on how you can come over . skype name is (thegozman)email. tropicallinks@yahoo.com
Re: Business From Germany To Nigeria: by y2kaustin(m): 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2011
Hi my friend,am into Haulage/Logistics.I will advice you bring in Truck,either 15 or 20tons.load it with Toyota,Honda and Nissan Engines.This are hot selling engines in the market right now.I can get you a wholesale buyer that is ready to clear them on arrival.After you have exhaust selling the engine,then we can put the truck into Haulage business.Where it will be churning out One hundred and twenty thousand Niara for you weekly(N120,0000),as long as the Truck is in sound condition.The name of our Company is Real time Logistics,its an affiliate of Delta Line Transport.

I can help you in marketing the engines at once when it arrives.Interested?kindly get in touch with me on 234-8134340380 or mail me via: y2kaustin@gmail.com, Hoping to hear from you soon,till then have a pleasant and rewarding weekend.Thanks.
Re: Business From Germany To Nigeria: by hajiliti(m): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2011
Hi kobe,
Am oseji H. Chiedu its good to know what is moving here in our market here in Nigeria saying it could be discussed over a meeting.
You can call me on my private number 08060657324. Fundaba
Re: Business From Germany To Nigeria: by moreprof: 10:10am On Oct 11, 2011
Try Stocks and Forex trading!
Re: Business From Germany To Nigeria: by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2011
kobe8:

Hi NLD am confused on what on kind of business to venture in.i live in germany and i want to start some kind of business but couldnt figure out what exactly.although i have two kind of biz i would want to try but am not so sure about them, one is buying a mini truck (20ft)and loading them with difrrent kinds of good.like frigde compressors,tv.pc and monitors,cd players second hand shoes and female bags.pls if you have any better idea of what can sell easily and with better profit pls let me know, the other biz i have on my mind are disigners perfurms and high baby toys and cosmetics, pls guy i need your addvice on this and if my mind is made up i will need a trusted person who can market my goods when ever the arrive in lagos that way u also make something for yourself.my sisters are in lagos but they are to busy and cant run a biz like this.

thanks in advance.
Hi kobe , i guess you have to start from what is available to you where you are then move on to something else with time . dont be in a rush to go into any biz you dont really know much about . like any other thing in life , you have to learn about anything you intend to do so that you dont run into problem . am based in lagos and will be willing to help out in marketing of goods . my phone number is 08023095262
Re: Business From Germany To Nigeria: by annawhite(f): 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2012
Kobe go for karlakazzy's idea,baby diapers r da bomb. . .
Re: Business From Germany To Nigeria: by karlakassy(f): 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2012
annawhite,u rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! r u into kiddies stuffs too?
Re: Business From Germany To Nigeria: by Rabila(f): 12:37am On Nov 11, 2013
Get all your baby need at RAYCARE mother, baby and beyond store. For all busy parents, we deliver straight to ur door step. Just tell us d brand and d type of baby things you need and we will deliver them 2 you at cheaper rate...Also, we sell both new and fairly used baby things with brand name, graco, fisherprice, safety 1st, mamas and papas etc such as Carseat
Strollers
Highchair
Walkers
Bicycle and tricycle
Musical toys
Play pen /cot/ bassinet/ baby net
Play mat and TV game playmat
...Just name them and we will get them.
Call 08056842834 or 08036057363 or mail rabilay2k@yahoo.com and u will never be disappointed. Thanx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Business From Germany To Nigeria: by Musyus(m): 1:43am On Nov 11, 2013
I know very well on how to source for agro-allied products such as Charcoal, palm kernel nuts, palm kernel shell, shea-butter, palm oil etc, for further enqiuiry you can contact me on +2348039652956 +2348182149281 or better still on Phatyus79@gmail.com
Re: Business From Germany To Nigeria: by clubmoney: 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
helo sir, we are marketing consultant, we will you to market your imported products in nigeria. Cal us on +2348166529544
Re: Business From Germany To Nigeria: by tankfarm: 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
I am into Oil & Gas business. It all depends on the kind of money you are ready to invest. There is no hide and seek in the business. Its highly lucrative. You will be personally involved. Contact me on: cosmosynergy2@gmail.com
Re: Business From Germany To Nigeria: by gabriel2020: 12:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Business From Germany To Nigeria: by haykay2005: 9:50am On Oct 18, 2014
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Flour Mills Of NIGERIA PLC / New Wooden Pallets For Sale. / 100% Authentic Cuban Cigars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.