Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

, - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / , (1749 Views)

Dog Killed In Port-Harcourt After Being Accused Of Transforming From A Man. PICS / Young Boy Abandoned By His Parents After Being Accused Of Witchcraft. Photos / Young Girl Set On Fire After Being Accused Of Witchcraft In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

, by Earlystar698(m): 12:50am On Mar 26, 2023
Good morning Nairalanders
Please pardon my errors in the write up. I will try and cut the long story short.

4 days ago I got a call that my father, 63" has been brought to village square by his family on the allegation that he's a witch.

My father pleaded not guilty of the accusation but the family member insist that he is lying. The family proposed a place which they'd go, so my father will take an oath, my father agreed that he's ready to go anywhere and take the oath, then the family cowardly back down and proceeds in doing my father what they do those that's doing witchcraft.

They beat my father to the extent he fainted saveral time, even after we paid 10k so they won't beat him. His body is full of injuries now and he is currently on treatment.

After the whole thing, the family and community charge him to pay #3 million which includes cow, 4 goats drinks and the rest of them, this fees should be paid to them on the 10th of April, which is next month.

At the moment, I'm still serving my boss in Lagos and my father, mother and my step mother have nothing currently.

We can't afford the money because we are extremely poor now,
but this is not the problem right now because I know my hustle will pay some day.

My main purpose of this thread is, please lawyers in the house, How much is going to cost me if I want to take this matter to court and what does the law say about false accusation of witchcraft.

Please, if there is any lawyer that wish to assist me get through this dark time, please pm me, my email address is there, or if you want to assist me with money pm too for my details.
If we/I'm able to pay this fees, then I will proceed to court even if it amounts selling my kidney.

I will keep you all updated, as I go into this battle.

Mynd44 nlfpm Seun please help me push to front page.
Re: , by buhariPLEASEdie: 1:14am On Mar 26, 2023
Earlystar698:
Good morning Nairalanders
Please pardon my errors in the write up. I will try and cut the long story short.

4 days ago I got a call that my father, 63" has been brought to village square by his family on the allegation that he's a witch.

My father pleaded not guilty of the accusation but the family member insist that he is lying. The family proposed a place which they'd go, so my father will take an oath, my father agreed that he's ready to go anywhere and take the oath, then the family cowardly back down and proceeds in doing my father what they do those that's doing witchcraft.

They beat my father to the extent he fainted saveral time, even after we paid 10k so they won't beat him. His body is full of injuries now and he is currently on treatment.

After the whole thing, the family and community charge him to pay #3 million which includes cow, 4 goats drinks and the rest of them, this fees should be paid to them on the 10th of April, which is next month.

At the moment, I'm still serving my boss in Lagos and my father, mother and my step mother have nothing currently.

We can't afford the money because we are extremely poor now,
but this is not the problem right now because I know my hustle will pay some day.

My main purpose of this thread is, please lawyers in the house, How much is going to cost me if I want to take this matter to court and what does the law say about false accusation of witchcraft.

Please, if there is any lawyer that wish to assist me get through this dark time, please pm me, my email address is there, or if you want to assist me with money pm too for my details.
If we/I'm able to pay this fees, then I will proceed to court even if it amounts selling my kidney.

I will keep you all updated, as I go into this battle.

Mynd44 nlfpm Seun please help me push to front page.

Can u state your state first pls??

1 Like

Re: , by Wawelexy(m): 1:14am On Mar 26, 2023
Wetin person no go hear finish from Nairaland, so you actually asking N'landers to help you with funds so you could pay the people accusing your father of witchcraft? grin ... You need brain reset

5 Likes

Re: , by Earlystar698(m): 1:21am On Mar 26, 2023
Wawelexy:
Wetin person no go hear finish from Nairaland, so you actually asking N'landers to help you with funds so you could pay the people accusing your father of witchcraft? grin ... You need brain reset

I'm sorry if my thread doesn't sit well with you, I'm looking for help, anywhere I can get it.

6 Likes

Re: , by Wawelexy(m): 1:46am On Mar 26, 2023
Earlystar698:

I'm sorry if my thread doesn't sit well with you, I'm looking for help, anywhere I can get it.

Bro, take the matter up ASAP, go outside of Nairaland and look for a good lawyer to sue the ass of any one threatening your dad, once yout bailiff serve them a court order, they would behave well...

3 Likes

Re: , by BloomingDale(f): 1:52am On Mar 26, 2023
Earlystar698:

Be like na you give your papa witch.

1 Like

Re: , by gaby(m): 2:35am On Mar 26, 2023
This is so painful.

I feel your pain, bro and hope you find the help that you crave here.

These same idiots will be hailing and licking the arses of the real witches and wizards ruining their lives through politics and all.

Cursed souls.

3 Likes

Re: , by GeeMeshin1(m): 2:36am On Mar 26, 2023
Issues profundus
Re: , by Afonja2: 3:08am On Mar 26, 2023
buhariPLEASEdie:

Can u state your state first pls??

Well, you should know such barbaric act can only come from Yibbo people, the backward, accursed and angry tribe in the whole world.

I spit on them!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: , by OmotolaBoy(m): 3:12am On Mar 26, 2023
nawa ooo
it is well
Re: , by Sannisege: 3:16am On Mar 26, 2023
Useless IPOB basterds
Re: , by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 5:10am On Mar 26, 2023
Afonja2:

Well, you should know such barbaric act can only come from Yibbo people, the backward, accursed and angry tribe in the whole world.

I spit on them!

You can't even hide your envy and jealousy anymore against the igbos. They have so consume your mind, body and soul to the point all you think and know is Igbo. No doubt, they are living free rent in your empty skull.

OP get a lawyer and sue the e-diot accusing your dad. Once they are served and summon at the court to come proof their allegations with fact and proof, you'll see them running Helter skelter because there is no proof anywhere. They will hire lawyer too which will be expenses on their side too. Ensure you sue for character assassination and claim damages worth 500million.

4 Likes

Re: , by b4ball: 5:41am On Mar 26, 2023
Section 210 of the Criminal Code.
Offences in relation to witchcraft and juju

Any person who:

(a) by his statements or actions represents himself to be a witch or to have the power of witchcraft; or

(b) accuses or threatens to accuse any person with being a witch or with having the power of witchcraft; or

(c) makes or sells or uses, or assists or takes part in making or selling or using or has in his possession or represents himself to be in possession of any juju, drug or charm which is intended to be used or reported to possess the power to prevent or delay any person from doing an act which such person has a legal right to do, or to compel any person to do an act which such person has a legal right to refrain from doing, or which is alleged or reported to possess the power of causing any natural phenomenon or any disease or epidemic; or

(d) directs or controls or presides at or is present at or takes part in the worship or invocation of any juju which is prohibited by an order of the President or the Governor of a State; or

(e) is in possession of or has control over any human remains which are used or are intended to be used in connection with the worship or invocation of any juju; or

(f) makes or uses or assists in making or using, or has in his possession anything whatsoever the making, use or possession of which has been prohibited by an order as being or believed to be associated with human sacrifice or other unlawful practice,

is guilty of misdemeanour and is liable to imprisonment for two years.

Violation subsection 2, in addition to aggravated assault and infliction of grievous bodily harm. The time you took to type on NL should have been spent incidenting this at the state police HQ. Trust me, your entire community will be on the run for this and they will plead for an out of court settlement with your family.

7 Likes

Re: , by cpu2006(m): 5:46am On Mar 26, 2023
Call or Whatsap this number: 0704 040 8060.

You can also send voice msg to this wathsapp number.

Dont bother to look for any lawyer. Just pray the man see your complaint in time.

Anybody that have one or two issue should forwad the complaint to the number.

Note: if your aim is to dube him or lieing to him, dont bother to send any message to him bcs you will regret of doing so

1 Like

Re: , by Blue3k(m): 5:53am On Mar 26, 2023

Assuming this story isn't total nonsense you're a coward. Call the police and have your criminal family members thrown I'm jail. You should know assuault and extortion are illegal. You don't pay bullies because they will simply extort you for more funds.

2 Likes

Re: , by Haveyoueatentod: 5:54am On Mar 26, 2023
But them wan chop "witch" cow, goat and drinks... Africa no go cease to amaze me

7 Likes

Re: , by orisa37: 6:05am On Mar 26, 2023
Mynd44 can't stop WITCHES O.
Re: , by Earlystar698(m): 6:55am On Mar 26, 2023
Wawelexy:

Bro, take the matter up ASAP, go outside of Nairaland and look for a good lawyer to sue the ass of any one threatening your dad, once yout bailiff serve them a court order, they would behave well...

Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: , by Earlystar698(m): 6:57am On Mar 26, 2023
Blue3k:

Assuming this story isn't total nonsense you're a coward. Call the police and have your criminal family members thrown I'm jail. You should know assuault and extortion are illegal. You don't pay bullies because they will simply extort you for more funds.

Like I said I will keep you all updated as I go in to this.
Re: , by Earlystar698(m): 7:09am On Mar 26, 2023
b4ball:
Section 210 of the Criminal Code.
Offences in relation to witchcraft and juju

Any person who:

(a) by his statements or actions represents himself to be a witch or to have the power of witchcraft; or

(b) accuses or threatens to accuse any person with being a witch or with having the power of witchcraft; or

(c) makes or sells or uses, or assists or takes part in making or selling or using or has in his possession or represents himself to be in possession of any juju, drug or charm which is intended to be used or reported to possess the power to prevent or delay any person from doing an act which such person has a legal right to do, or to compel any person to do an act which such person has a legal right to refrain from doing, or which is alleged or reported to possess the power of causing any natural phenomenon or any disease or epidemic; or

(d) directs or controls or presides at or is present at or takes part in the worship or invocation of any juju which is prohibited by an order of the President or the Governor of a State; or

(e) is in possession of or has control over any human remains which are used or are intended to be used in connection with the worship or invocation of any juju; or

(f) makes or uses or assists in making or using, or has in his possession anything whatsoever the making, use or possession of which has been prohibited by an order as being or believed to be associated with human sacrifice or other unlawful practice,

is guilty of misdemeanour and is liable to imprisonment for two years.

Violation subsection 2, in addition to aggravated assault and infliction of grievous bodily harm. The time you took to type on NL should have been spent incidenting this at the state police HQ. Trust me, your entire community will be on the run for this and they will plead for an out of court settlement with your family.

Thanks for this info, like I said earlier I'm still serving my boss in Lagos and I was waiting for him to return so he could tell me what happened, he came back yesterday and narrates everything to me, and how he was assaulted too, the community set April 10th as the date for the fees, I'll sell everything I have and travel to the village and make a report to the police hq in Abakaliki. What I want is justice and even if it will consume me at the process I don't care, as far as I get justice.

2 Likes

Re: , by adecz: 7:14am On Mar 26, 2023
This can only be Akwa Ibom or
Cross River ...👎👎👎
Re: , by GeneralPula: 7:40am On Mar 26, 2023
Nawa o
Re: , by Prudoh(m): 9:11am On Mar 26, 2023
adecz:

Cross River ...👎👎👎
Must you display your ill-considered dead brain here?

Where are you from?

3 Likes

Re: , by Prudoh(m): 9:22am On Mar 26, 2023
OP, without taking action they won't stop this shit... problem like this doesn't want peace to settle it... They are situation that needs violence before everything calm down..

2 Likes

Re: , by Franzinni: 9:45am On Mar 26, 2023
Wait 3 years then start to kill them off one by one ... It is great fun ... I think I am letting the evil side of me take charge ...

But men ... What evidence do they against you father tho ... Becasue things dey happen for this world.
Re: , by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:00am On Mar 26, 2023
adecz:

Cross River ...👎👎👎
it's the lesser beerfraud state... Ebonyiiiii

2 Likes

Re: , by sorextee(m): 10:46am On Mar 26, 2023
Bros WTF is wrong with you? Ur sense no tell u to call police or the law enforcement agencies? U come here begin blab. Na wa o. In this century people still dey reason like this. So assuming u foolishly bought those items, what's the guarantee the accusation will stop? Use ur sense and think about this. Stop being a coward.

2 Likes

Re: , by Crenzywilliams(m): 11:32am On Mar 26, 2023
Wawelexy:
Abeg tell this goof. Them accuse ur dad, true or not, not important to me. Now them best am, e no do them and you still de reason to pay them 3 million for beating your dad. You and your dad get wetin de do una brain. You don't even need s lawyer, arrest them, give police 50k, them go treat their fuckup. Well, except you cook this story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: , by michlins(m): 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
Most of you people won't understand the predicament of this young man because you don't know how some villages operate.

Wicked uncles can hang up against someone and accuse him of something. They will drag the whole community along. Meanwhile their goal is to get the family banished and they can take over the properties of the accused. They usually work hand in hand with overzealous Christians to perpetuate this wicked act

If you can not help him, don't make mockery of his situation. There are thousands of people who are going through this.

3 Likes

Re: , by Reelmii: 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2023
Na witch dey know witch

1 Like

Re: , by Exmilitant(m): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
But even if your dad's witchcraft has outpowered theirs, must they manifest the whole show in the physical?

I wonder what's happening in the kingdom of darkness these days!

op, go to your state's zonal command and make a complain dem go carry van follow you come do house to house arrest.

talk about envy and jealousy!

2 Likes

Re: , by immortalmortal: 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
OP which state? Answer na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim Father Threatens To Kill Daughter For Leaving Islam / Senator Of Zamfara State With 13-years Old Egyptian Girl In Marriage / Female Undergraduate Raped To Death In Cameroon: (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.