Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

500k Investment In An Agricultural Value Chain - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 500k Investment In An Agricultural Value Chain (806 Views)

1m Naira Is Ready . Show Me An Agricultural Investment That Adds Me Value / I Want To Invest In An Agricultural Business (serious Inquiry No Games) / Agropartnerships Reaffirms Commitment To Agri-business Value Chain Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

500k Investment In An Agricultural Value Chain by eedimo(m): 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
Real farmers only...
i have just 500k and its difficult finding the right investment , pls advise.

NB:
It should be livestock (but not brioler birds)
Less than a year return on investment.
Re: 500k Investment In An Agricultural Value Chain by JohnSamuel35: 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2023
eedimo:
Real farmers only...

NB:

I just finished Broiler. Infact I am selling them off tomorrow. I am moving to Turkey and Maize Farming next

I will like you to partner with me over a six months period

Let's discuss further on WhatsApp
Re: 500k Investment In An Agricultural Value Chain by eedimo(m): 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2023
JohnSamuel35:

Partnership is fine but we must be residing in the same state.

Where are you residing?

I just finished Broiler. Infact I am selling them off tomorrow. I am moving to Turkey and Maize Farming next

Re: 500k Investment In An Agricultural Value Chain by Fish4wealth: 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
eedimo:
Real farmers only...

NB:

As a farmer, I will advise you on my field of experience....
But first, you need to understand that as interesting as farming seems to be, it calls for caution if one is coming in as a primary producer in any agric sub-sector with the attending risk factors.
Hence, I will suggest that you opt for agro-trading as a start to gain your market.

As a fish farmer, their are daily demands for catfish supply as well as for eggs if you insist on livestock.

For serious business coach on agro-trading you can request for my whatsapp

Wish you the best.
I suggest you try your hands

1 Like

Re: 500k Investment In An Agricultural Value Chain by eedimo(m): 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
Fish4wealth:

But first, you need to understand that as interesting as farming seems to be, it calls for caution if one is coming in as a primary producer in any agric sub-sector with the attending risk factors.
Hence, I will suggest that you opt for agro-trading as a start to gain your market.

As a fish farmer, their are daily demands for catfish supply as well as for eggs if you insist on livestock.

Wish you the best.
Agro trading?
Sounds nice.
Let's talk.
Re: 500k Investment In An Agricultural Value Chain by Fish4wealth: 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
eedimo:

Agro trading?
Sounds nice.
Let's talk.

Here's my whatsapp
https:///2347088628484
Re: 500k Investment In An Agricultural Value Chain by UmarSEO: 10:13am On Apr 12, 2023
[quote author=eedimo post=122076847][/quote]
The Guy an confirm LOwkey Scammer. Na him be @wodu89 @GardenGreen and @OutofEden @JohnSamuel35. It shall never be well with him sha for scamming me of My hard earned money.

3 Likes

Re: 500k Investment In An Agricultural Value Chain by UmarSEO: 10:13am On Apr 12, 2023
JohnSamuel35:

The Guy an confirm LOwkey Scammer. Na him be @wodu89 @GardenGreen and @OutofEden @JohnSamuel35. It shall never be well with him sha for scamming me of My hard earned money.
Re: 500k Investment In An Agricultural Value Chain by Wodu89: 10:27am On Apr 12, 2023
UmarSEO:

Because Fredfrankhussle received my PayPal funds and refused to pay for my funds, I was unable to pay my team. I lost the trust of people that took me time to gather together.

The situation escalated. The company kept saying they sent an amount and sent screenshot, Fredfrankhussle kept mute the first one week of getting my funds and did not notify me until after I told him a week later. Because of the back and forths, the company sacked me. I lost my job that gave me 100,000 - 150,000 Naira per week

My writing business collapsed.

My poultry of 400 - 500 chickens collapsed

My other businesses that were tied to my cash inflow all collapsed. As a result I am unable to pay my team and workers and shit my businesses

This is what I got from doing business with Fredfrankhussle.

UmarSEO is one of the many workers who worked with me on these projects. He was fully aware of the PayPal funds withdrawal issues, While it takes time to rebuild anything destroyed, because of the actions of Fredfrankhussle, UmarSEO is chasing me all over the forum addressing me as a scammer. I employed him, yes I received the PayPal funds I was to use in paying him, but Fredfrankhussle scammed me and collapsed my businesses. The money remains with him till as of today

I will never collect the money from him at the value of the funds he received. I must get full value or at least 70% of the value of my businesses he destroyed.

And as for UMARSeo. I trained and mentored him. The mentorship fee is charged 10,000 Naira for my services. The balance owed to him out of the 20,000 Naira would be 10,000 Naira.

This is how things panned out.
Re: 500k Investment In An Agricultural Value Chain by UmarSEO: 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wodu89:

Because Fredfrankhussle received my PayPal funds and refused to pay for my funds, I was unable to pay my team. I lost the trust of people that took me time to gather together.

The situation escalated. The company kept saying they sent an amount and sent screenshot, Fredfrankhussle kept mute the first one week of getting my funds and did not notify me until after I told him a week later. Because of the back and forths, the company sacked me. I lost my job that gave me 100,000 - 150,000 Naira per week

My other businesses that were tied to my cash inflow all collapsed. As a result I am unable to pay my team and workers and shit my businesses

UmarSEO is one of the many workers who worked with me on these projects. He was fully aware of the PayPal funds withdrawal issues, While it takes time to rebuild anything destroyed, because of the actions of Fredfrankhussle, UmarSEO is chasing me all over the forum addressing me as a scammer. I employed him, yes I received the PayPal funds I was to use in paying him, but Fredfrankhussle scammed me and collapsed my businesses. The money remains with him till as of today

I will never collect the money from him at the value of the funds he received. I must get full value or at least 70% of the value of my businesses he destroyed.

And as for UMARSeo. I trained and mentored him. The mentorship fee is charged 10,000 Naira for my services. The balance owed to him out of the 20,000 Naira would be 10,000 Naira.

You are a scammer. You have stated clearly you are not going to pay me. Pay me my money or it shall never be well with you.

1 Like

Re: 500k Investment In An Agricultural Value Chain by Wodu89: 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
UmarSEO:

You are a scammer. You have stated clearly you are not going to pay me. Pay me my money or it shall never be well with you.

I did not scam him. I was supposed to pay him commissions for works done but the money didn't get to me.

PayPal froze my account with 150,000 Naira in it for eight months and other 150,000 Naira I received through am exchanger wasn't paid to me. I told him. He knows all this. He says he doesn't care I must use myself for ritual to pay him.

Why I have no bias to not pay him, I am.constrained by third party situations which out of his wickedness for someone I trained refused to understand the situation

I am currently being hunted all over the forum for money I didn't receive or eat by people who yes, provided legitimate services. The scammer responsible for this theft is Fredfrankhussle, not me. UmarSEO is blackmailing me because he wrote articles. I got funds for his services but was scammed by
Fredfrankhussle. Till as of today Fredfrankhussle is responsible for the loss of my 100-120k per week job, collapse of my poultry and my writing business

I did not receive the funds he got on my behalf till today

My poultry business of 1.5 Million Naira collapsed because Fredfrankhussle scammed me. I am now without anything at all. No jobs, no money. On top of it, I am being chased my one of the person's who worked for me and I could not pay. Fredfrankhussle is the architect and the one responsible for everything
Re: 500k Investment In An Agricultural Value Chain by UmarSEO: 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wodu89:

Pay me my money if you don't want to run mad in 7 days bros.
Re: 500k Investment In An Agricultural Value Chain by Wodu89: 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2023
UmarSEO:

Pay me my money if you don't want to run mad in 7 days bros.

Because of this blackmail, how would I pull money from my wallet to pay you. My money got hanged in PayPal till August. The trainings and exposure I offered you, pay me for it. Now
Re: 500k Investment In An Agricultural Value Chain by eedimo(m): 1:20pm On Apr 12, 2023
👁️ reviewing comment.
Re: 500k Investment In An Agricultural Value Chain by Wodu89: 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2023
eedimo:

It think i was right after all.
I knew it!!!

So sorry about your loss but please don't trust anyone on nairaland not even Seun.

What did you know..did you voter to read through the posts. Nigerians and penchanve for negative unsubstantiated information
Re: 500k Investment In An Agricultural Value Chain by eedimo(m): 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wodu89:

What did you know..did you voter to read through the posts. Nigerians and penchanve for negative unsubstantiated information
Oh you must an Israeli or are you from the moon?
Re: 500k Investment In An Agricultural Value Chain by Wodu89: 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
eedimo:

Oh you must an Israeli or are you from the moon?

Lazy minds. Intellectually weak minds. Go and read
Re: 500k Investment In An Agricultural Value Chain by eedimo(m): 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2023
Wodu89:

Lazy minds. Intellectually weak minds. Go and read

This is actually what i love doing, but I really don't want to do this with a "no face" human.

Perhaps you are underage.
Re: 500k Investment In An Agricultural Value Chain by Wodu89: 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2023
eedimo:

This is actually what i love doing, but I really don't want to do this with a "no face" human.

Perhaps you are underage.

Get lost
Re: 500k Investment In An Agricultural Value Chain by Theophinio(m): 10:02pm On Apr 16, 2023
Fish4wealth:

Wish you the best.

Good evening sir

How do you see buying sorghum from the north and distributing it to wholesalers and retailers in my state in South

How do I go about marketing

I intend to do my business feasibility by going to speak with 100s of wholesalers and retailers in my city that I intend to market to
Re: 500k Investment In An Agricultural Value Chain by Fish4wealth: 11:01pm On Apr 16, 2023
Theophinio:

Good evening sir

How do you see buying sorghum from the north and distributing it to wholesalers and retailers in my state in South

How do I go about marketing

I intend to do my business feasibility by going to speak with 100s of wholesalers and retailers in my city that I intend to market to

You have already identified how to go about it which most ignore.
Ensure you research on the 5Ps.
Your results would give you better insight that cut across demand and supply, capital and other factors that guarantees success.

Need more guide.....chat me up
Re: 500k Investment In An Agricultural Value Chain by UmarSEO: 9:26pm On Sep 05, 2023
Wodu89:

He is a scammer who would meet his meet a very painful End. Everything he touches would fail God willing.

(1) (Reply)

Uduaghan Is Revolutionalizing Agriculture / Who Knows About Sugarcane Processing? / I Need 2hectares Of Land For Plantain Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.