Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

What's The Cost Of Rice Milling Machines - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / What's The Cost Of Rice Milling Machines (332 Views)

We Fabricate Modular Palm Oil Milling Machines And Equipment In Aba 08142074243 / Rice Milling Machines Needed / How To Make A Staggering Amount Of Money From Milling And Packaging Local Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Cost Of Rice Milling Machines by Sageez(m): 5:26pm On Mar 26, 2023
I want to start up a small rice milling business. I would have love to get the whole machines I.e from parboiling to bagging but for the sake of my capital, I'll be starting with Dehusker, destoner, scale and bag sewing machine.
Please I'd need the prices of the machines I listed above.

To those already in the business, I'd love your inputs

1 Like

Re: What's The Cost Of Rice Milling Machines by chiomanwigwe33(f): 2:26am On Mar 27, 2023
Send a dm. I have someone into it

Sageez:
I want to start up a small rice milling business. I would have love to get the whole machines I.e from parboiling to bagging but for the sake of my capital, I'll be starting with Dehusker, destoner, scale and bag sewing machine.
Please I'd need the prices of the machines I listed above.

To those already in the business, I'd love your inputs

(1) (Reply)

Is Tingo Foods Real? / Irrigation Tubes For Sale / How Much Is A Kilo Of Beef In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.