Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Thabang Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thabang Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House (18591 Views)

Nelisa & Yemi Cregx (yelisa) Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House / Sandra And Theo Thaw (Santheo) Evicted From Big Brother Titans House (Photo) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thabang Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by Stanislause94: 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
Agbadocassava:

Show of shame
bad guy grin
Re: Thabang Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by Larrysung(m): 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
Who is he?
Re: Thabang Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by Arabk25: 8:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Toddler gone , I got disappointed with khosi for having a thing to do with this small boy. I cringe each time I see them together. Ka anyi a na ga for the money.

A man is a man irrespective of his size
Re: Thabang Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by drimzsmoke(m): 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2023
Agbadocassava:

Show of shame

cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You no well kobo kobo
Re: Thabang Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by RealEzee(m): 8:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ndleabilli:
Hello everyone, I recently relocated to Lagos and I'm actively seeking job opportunities as a HND holder in Metallurgical Engineering with completed NYSC and skills in website design, PHP programming, and graphics design. I am open to any work opportunities and Please contact me.
https:///Gj9NmdE0RQN5gVSwY0z8BP

Check here there are openings posted daily
Re: Thabang Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by iamdapsyj(m): 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Toddler gone , I got disappointed with khosi for having a thing to do with this small boy. I cringe each time I see them together. Ka anyi a na ga for the money.

😂😂🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thabang Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by mankan2k7(m): 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
Almighty bbn naija in the mud. Youths no longer send the indecent show of shame.
Re: Thabang Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by Fryzi(m): 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It got me really angry each I see her share a kiss with Thabang. That got to show that she was pretending all along with Yemi. She as cheap as Blue Aiva who whores around & call that a game that she's 'opareting'.
Re: Thabang Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2023
Fryzi:
It got me really angry each I see her share a kiss with Thabang. That got to show that she was pretending all along with Yemi. She as cheap as Blue Aiva who whores around & call that a game that she's 'opareting'.
Blue and khosi are on the same ship. Vote Kanaga . I’ll only start voting kos of kanaga I feel he deserves it more than the rest finalists
Re: Thabang Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by Ted4real: 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ndleabilli:
Hello everyone, I recently relocated to Lagos and I'm actively seeking job opportunities as a HND holder in Metallurgical Engineering with completed NYSC and skills in website design, PHP programming, and graphics design. I am open to any work opportunities and Please contact me.

Welcome to Favor market. God will give your well paid job
Re: Thabang Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by Niyonice(m): 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2023
Cool. He did try his best tho.
Check my signature for quality made in Nigeria footwears with a running promo for 6 months

Re: Thabang Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by ruzell86: 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
Agbadocassava:

Show of shame
Lol, you dey ment... 🤣
Re: Thabang Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by CrownLands(m): 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2023
Small Boy, controlling "big things".
He really played the game better than guys older than him.

Good luck on his future endeavours.
Re: Thabang Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by everythinggirly(f): 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2023
All these Big brother people, are they normal?
Re: Thabang Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by CrownLands(m): 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
Small Boy, controlling "big things".
He really played the game better than guys older than him.

Good luck on his future endeavours.
May a flurry of endorsements come his way!
Re: Thabang Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by Uniquekriss(m): 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ndleabilli:
go on LinkedIn, set up your profile and be active, within 1month you'll get a job, your field is eye-catchy and lucrative plus you're in Lagos. You can contact me on zero 8 zero, tiri ate six 3 5 ate 2 five so I can send you openings when I see
Re: Thabang Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by Prod1: 7:02am On Mar 27, 2023
Ewedegubbler:

are u good with solidity?

I am good with solidity
Re: Thabang Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by david22uu(m): 7:19am On Mar 27, 2023
With all the paid advert and paid comments... the show is gone biko...
Re: Thabang Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by Roum(m): 8:07am On Mar 27, 2023
When is the show?
Re: Thabang Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by Ndleabilli: 11:02am On Mar 27, 2023
RealEzee:

Check here there are openings posted daily

Please share valid link
Re: Thabang Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by Ndleabilli: 11:06am On Mar 27, 2023
Uniquekriss:
go on LinkedIn, set up your profile and be active, within 1month you'll get a job, your field is eye-catchy and lucrative plus you're in Lagos. You can contact me on zero 8 zero, tiri ate six 3 5 ate 2 five so I can send you openings when I see

Alright bro I messaged you already
Re: Thabang Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by Ndleabilli: 11:06am On Mar 27, 2023
Ted4real:

Welcome to Favor market. God will give your well paid job
Amen bro
Re: Thabang Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by Ndleabilli: 11:08am On Mar 27, 2023
Ewedegubbler:

are u good with solidity?
Laravel and PHP circle, can create APIs
Re: Thabang Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by RealEzee(m): 11:16am On Mar 27, 2023
Ndleabilli:

Please share valid link
am wondering it keeps deleting the full link,its a whatsapp link

Re: Thabang Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by Mryacks: 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
Officialenny1:
Haaah my look alike ... I love this guy so much

Oh for real? My younger nephew looks like him Wella .....so you have two look alikes grin
Re: Thabang Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by Officialenny1: 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
Mryacks:

Oh for real? My younger nephew looks like him Wella .....so you have two look alikes grin
Yeah people call me thabang even my parents
Re: Thabang Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by Mryacks: 10:03pm On Mar 27, 2023
Officialenny1:

Yeah people call me thabang even my parents

Wow ok...
Re: Thabang Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House by Aidejay(m): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2023
So sad! Who come remain?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Motamma And Betty Evicted From Big Brother Africa / 3d Animation For Super Eagles / [UPDATED] - Aiyetoro Town Episode 1 - 13 (ft. Funke Akindele, Broda Shaggi, Nkec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.