Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

What Are Back Links? Backlinks Are Hyperlinks That Direct Users To Your Site (ad - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / What Are Back Links? Backlinks Are Hyperlinks That Direct Users To Your Site (ad (674 Views)

It Moreover Verifies The Links And Lets You Effortlessly Keep Found Records / I Need A Script For Classified Ad Site Like Craiglist Site / Free Download It Ebook/material/simulations Etc At This Links. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Back Links? Backlinks Are Hyperlinks That Direct Users To Your Site (ad by 1neville(m): 5:12am On Sep 19, 2011
What are one way links?
Backlinks are hyperlinks which direct customers to your webpage (moreover called as inbound links).
The quantity of one way links indicates the publicity of a website.
One way links are useful for SEO because some search engines, especially Google, will give many credits to sites that have good quality permanent links, and consider the websites more relevant than others in their result webpages for a search query.

http://nevillediaz.software4design.com/stores/nevillediaz/137848pgabout.html
Re: What Are Back Links? Backlinks Are Hyperlinks That Direct Users To Your Site (ad by sahaya: 10:20am On May 11, 2012
backlinks are the incoming links or inbound links that are coming from other web node to yours. it is very qualitative since those are the reciprocal links from those sites which found some useful related information in your site related to their queries. when it comes to backlink services directory submission is the best way. because directory submission is a process where you submit your site url directly to other sites which has high page rank. one important thing about back links is that you cant submit your site url in all websites. you have chances to get your site penalized. your site url should be submitted to a site which is connected to your site in some way. so while submitting urls in websites which is related to your site helps you in getting good back links. so directory submission is the best way. you can either do it by yourself or you can get the assistance from providers. but all seo strategies are difficult to do it manually and it will take long time so it is better to get assistance from seo service providers who provides these for your site. i got the seo package for my site from XnYnZ.com. they did all the seo services for my site instead of me.

(1) (Reply)

He Needs Advice As A Computer Science Student On Where To Do My I.T / Talented Developers Needed For Full Time Employment / Have You Ever Developed A Hotel Management & Room Inventory Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.