Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,303 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign (37321 Views)

Romoss R300 81600mah 300 Watts High Power 175k / CHIEF_NWOSU'S STORE : Samsung & LG Sound Bar, Wireless And Bluetooth Enabled / Relocation Sales : High End LG Oled TV, Sound Bar, Fridge And Other Appliances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by GenMo4: 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
Do you know LG Sound Bars produce top-notch sound?

Do you know they take little space but produce big sound?

Share your sweet LG Audio memories/experiences and stand a chance to win LG High Power Sound Bar

Hurry Now, LG SH7Q (800W) and SNH5 (600W) Sound Bars are up for grabs.

Use the hashtag #NEEDitOWNit at the end of your story

For more information, kindly visit:
https://www.lg.com/africa/audio
https://www.instagram.com/p/CoJ1iJNsu5P/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CoH87a4t5kt/

Good luck!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Adefemroll: 4:49pm On Mar 27, 2023
Ha! My audio since 2010, the sound is bam!
GenMo4:
Do you love the sound quality of your current system or is it lacking?

Maybe you've had it for years and it's time for an upgrade. Whatever your experience is, we want to hear about it.

Share your story with us and you could be the lucky winner of a brand new audio system.

We will select two lucky winners at random from all eligible entries on the 5th of April, 2023

So what are you waiting for? Share your audio experience in the comments below and you could be the lucky winner of a brand new LG audio system.

Good luck!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Adefemroll: 4:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
I want to win this new audio oo, give me Abeg.

GenMo4:
Do you love the sound quality of your current system or is it lacking?

Maybe you've had it for years and it's time for an upgrade. Whatever your experience is, we want to hear about it.

Share your story with us and you could be the lucky winner of a brand new audio system.

We will select two lucky winners at random from all eligible entries on the 5th of April, 2023

So what are you waiting for? Share your audio experience in the comments below and you could be the lucky winner of a brand new LG audio system.

Good luck!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by itsokaymedia: 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2023
Iove the sounds of the speakers. Can't wait to get one myself

2 Likes

Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by itsokaymedia: 7:34pm On Apr 12, 2023
Remember when I blasted my speakers at a weekend event and the landlord came to beg me. But ended joining the party. What a sweet get together it was. #NeeditOwnIt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Edwinemma(m): 8:31pm On Apr 12, 2023
LG products is a top notch, it will always give you a good sound šŸ‘Œ and incredible equaliser.
#NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Henry16822: 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
I love the type of sound it produces, that alone made me fall in love with LG #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Zainyom: 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
I really love LG sound system and I never regret getting it.#NeeditOwnIt and win free gift. I would love to win it again ooo

1 Like

Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by AdemolaA2: 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
Remember when I blasted my LG speaker for the first time in my compound .. an estate meeting was held and my case tabled before the gathering of landlords .. only for the same set of landlords to come beg me for the same sound system to be used during street carnival ā€¦ LG #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Segun1986: 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2023
LG sound system is very reliable, affordable, and good to maintain. The one I got since ,I'm still enjoying it . NeeditOwnit
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Naty12345(m): 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
It's actually perfect and interesting #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Ibruma: 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2023
IMO LG sound system are very good and last till eternity, I bought an LG sound system from 2011 and believe me when I tell you it still serves till date. Iā€™m still using it not even repaired of have a fault for once. #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Timmykheyz1412: 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2023
honestly.... while growing up, we are a brand made of Lg appliances...... #needit #ownit #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by lucaintecno: 8:55pm On Apr 12, 2023
LG is one in a million producer of sound system
#NeedItOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by isaacbondnizaz: 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2023
Aswr.. LG sound system is da boomb. When they bring light like this ehn i will just run to parlor and on it. I did this Easter period #NeeditOwnIt

1 Like

Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Lanryberry(m): 9:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
LG sound system , always my go to Sound system ...would always represent LG gadgets#NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Cutepearl123: 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2023
LG sound system is the best, I love the sound from the speakers. LG have the best products. #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by franktune(m): 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
LG sound system has amazing sounds quality. It's still the best and reliable.
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by franktune(m): 9:26pm On Apr 12, 2023
LG sound system is the best in terms of sound quality. It's all you need to get that special vibe at every special moment.
#Needitownit
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by MayorMillion: 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2023
I love those sound system #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by MzJane: 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2023
LG sound systems are really the best, I mean no body does it better. Rich sounds, sleek designs abegeeee #NeeditOwnit
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Ifyboy12: 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2023
Of course LG sound system is indeed my favorite sound system because as a product, it is very durable. #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by KCChosen: 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2023
LG, since growing up, has always been the best.... I grew up to love this brand. I remember when JAY JAY OKOCHA was their brand ambassador for years.... I love šŸ’• it

#NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by MoneyCitty01(m): 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2023
LG sound system are one in a kind, I really cherish them. I visited one of my uncle who had LG theatre filled in his living room, I really enjoyed the vibes during my visit, since then I have always disturbed my parent to also fix such in our home also. Kudos to LG.
#NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Jayce6(m): 10:00pm On Apr 12, 2023
LG stay the best in my life , this company have never disappoint for one #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Francisnzubechu: 10:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
Great product #NeeditOwnIt
Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Nyizee(f): 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2023
LG high power sound system is the best of it's kind, my husband who is a music lover can't stop falling my cooking utensils with the sound that is coming from the system in our living room. Keep it up LG
#NeeditOwnit

1 Like

Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Kenikristian: 10:19pm On Apr 12, 2023
LG sound system is my go to system for anything sound. Their products are trustworthy and reliable #NeeditOwnIt

1 Like

Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by Bukyfaith12(f): 10:39pm On Apr 12, 2023
Amazing #NeeditOwnIt

1 Like

Re: Win LG High Power Sound Bar in the #NEEDitOWNit Season 3 Campaign by gtboy1(m): 10:45pm On Apr 12, 2023
LG sound system is so unique and durable.
I hv one. A home theater.
#NeedItOwnIt

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Come In For Budget Laptops - Slightly Above Or Below 400k / Home Of Alabaconnect: Cheap Tv Section / Is NIPOST Deliberately Withholding Phones Ordered From Aliexpress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.