Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Making Money Through Amazon KDP - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Making Money Through Amazon KDP (195 Views)

Secrets Of Making Money On Amazon Kindle Digital Publishing Exposed! _ / HELP!! How Can I Get Paid On Kdp? / Make money in dollars On Amazon Kdp Make Money Online Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Money Through Amazon KDP by Frankielilbaby(f): 4:19pm On Mar 27, 2023
Guys update!!!
Do you know you can actually earn in dollars uploading documents online! And I mean dollars! Let's be all real, these days Naira no get value again so people dey look for how to dey earn in dollars and spend in Naira and I have got that for you. This is not a get rich quick scheme. I won't even tell you how many days it will take you to earn your first dollar. I won't tell you, earn 5000 dollars in a month, week, or one second, all that depends on you. I am not a magician, neither am I a philanthropist. But all I will tell you is that, shey you have smartphone? You get internet? You get time, at least an hour a day? And you are still playing? Oya dey play.

Buy if you are ready for serious business please let's talk. Email me or just put interested with your phone number. Take that step and let's start earning together. Now let me go and upload my document and get my ten dollars grin
Re: Making Money Through Amazon KDP by SmartGadgetz: 4:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
Frankielilbaby:
Guys update!!!
Do you know you can actually earn in dollars uploading documents online! And I mean dollars! Let's be all real, these days Naira no get value again so people dey look for how to dey earn in dollars and spend in Naira and I have got that for you. This is not a get rich quick scheme. I won't even tell you how many days it will take you to earn your first dollar. I won't tell you, earn 5000 dollars in a month, week, or one second, all that depends on you. I am not a magician, neither am I a philanthropist. But all I will tell you is that, shey you have smartphone? You get internet? You get time, at least an hour a day? And you are still playing? Oya dey play.

Buy if you are ready for serious business please let's talk. Email me or just put interested with your phone number. Take that step and let's start earning together. Now let me go and upload my document and get my ten dollars grin

Folks, don't let money to be your drive when dealing with Amazon kdp publishing and any form of hustle both online or offline. Any career that doesn't have a unique driving force in the form of an idea that drives it everyday and to impact good things in the life of people, crumbles or get lost in time.

What I'm trying to say is this, for you to succeed as a publisher, you must have a passion or knowledge or experience that you are determined to write about, educate people and make them better from what you wrote, after all that's why they purchased your book at first to get the information they need. By this way, you are not just making money, you are impacting lives all around the world, getting curious followers and building yourself and career as a publisher.

Lastly, in whatever you want to do in life, don't let money be your driving force. Provide solutions for peoples needs, you would get more out of it, something bigger than money, that last after you're no more in existence.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Christian Ghost Writers Needed. / Freelance Writer / We Need Competent Creative Writers!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.