Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months (3713 Views)

What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record / See The Local Rice I Purchased At 800 Naira Per Mudu In Birnin Kebbi (photo) / I Bought This Cheap Food For #800 Only Here In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months by Obavoh: 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
I fed all my 4 babies with this recipe and they are all healthy and chubby.
You don’t have to borrow money to buy foreign baby food when we have natural resources here.

2 Mudu of corn - free (I plant, harvest and dry myself)

1 Mudu of pearl millet, Gero- 150

1 mudu of Guinea corn- 120

½ mudu of white beans- 200

1 Mudu of tuwo rice- 300

I will pick out stones and dirt from the grains before washing and drying in the sun for at least 3 days.

I take the grains to
dry mill to grind to powder.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months by Zonefree(m): 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2023
Congratulations Obavoh, our Nairaland youngest father.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months by Obavoh: 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
Prepare like pap.
I feed my 5 month old baby this 3 times a day. No need to add milk or sugar. Very delicious and healthy

8 Likes

Re: I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
undecided
Re: I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months by slimjohn2k5: 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2023
Give us steps
Re: I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months by Neverslumber(f): 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2023
Nice
Re: I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months by longetivity(m): 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2023
God, please send this guy to Hell grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months by ahnie: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
Are you out of job?
Obavoh:
Prepare like pap.
I feed my 5 month old baby this 3 times a day. No need to add milk or sugar. Very delicious and healthy

You don turn husband material, congratulations obavoh,,I solely crown you the nairaland husband of the year.

7 Likes

Re: I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months by tommy589(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2023
Using what you have to get what you need

1 Like

Re: I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months by Darnell9(m): 9:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
Rubbish
Re: I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months by Ireportlive: 9:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
Strange thing is the baby would grow up stronger and healthier than some kids on baby food

Hope the baby gets enough breast milk for protein

17 Likes

Re: I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months by VeevoH: 7:25am On Mar 28, 2023
Add crayfish and milk for more protein

5 Likes

Re: I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months by Bintabisiriyu2: 10:19am On Mar 28, 2023
come guy how can you just grind rice and beans and begin to feed baby, which doctor told you that?
hope you know that beans need to be properly cooked before consumed same as rice, don't just grind any food you see and make like pap and start feeding baby because you want to save money,
remember that the baby gut is delicate and yet to develop.
Stop this!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months by CodeTemplar: 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2023
longetivity:
God please send this guy to Hell grin
Lol... he did not use the child for yahoo now. He only economized and risked malnutrition of the innocent baby. God please give him wisdom to see his error.

2 Likes

Re: I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months by CodeTemplar: 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2023
Obavoh:

1 Mudu of tuwo rice- 300l[left][/left]
This mudu of a thing, how big is it?

I am guessing it should be saround the size of a butter cup or 3 milk cups(170cl) based on the prices I am seeing.
Re: I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months by ceeceeuwa: 11:51am On Mar 29, 2023
My only concern is the beans in the mixture. Hope making it just like pap is enough to cook the beans properly before consumption?

3 Likes

Re: I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months by kinah(f): 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2023
CodeTemplar:
This mudu of a thing, how big is it?

I am guessing it should be saround the size of a butter cup or 3 milk cups(170cl) based on the prices I am seeing.

Mudu Is Congo

The big one has 2½ derica in it.
Re: I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months by kinah(f): 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
ceeceeuwa:
My only concern is the beans in the mixture. Hope making it just like pap is enough to cook the beans properly before consumption?

Worried about that too
The stomach wont tolerate the unpeeled beans.
Re: I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 30, 2023
All these bulani edboys sef

TF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months by bukatyne(f): 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2023
Obavoh:
You don’t have to borrow money to buy foreign baby food when we have natural resources here.

1 Mudu of tuwo rice- 300

I will pick out stones and dirt from the grains before washing and drying in the sun for at least 3 days.

I take the grains to

May poverty not make us proud of abnormalities.

While you do not to buy foreign baby food, you can't feed a child on one food (which is not even balanced) day in and day out.

At your financial status, you needed just one kid. The second one should be a 'gross mistake'.

At the 3rd, you and your wife should have been taken to the village square for public beating.

At the fourth, you castrated and her tubes tied.

What sort of gross irresponsibility is this?

How do you set up your children to fail?

If you send them to Abe Ile schools and they can't compete with their mates in future, they will rant that there are no jobs in Nigeria or they have generational curses working in their lives.

They wouldn't know that the only problem they have are parents who have no future plans for themselves and their children.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months by Albertone(m): 1:53am On Apr 03, 2023
bukatyne:

May poverty not make us proud of abnormalities.

While you do not to buy foreign baby food, you can't feed a child on one food (which is not even balanced) day in and day out.

At your financial status, you needed just one kid. The second one should be a 'gross mistake'.

At the 3rd, you and your wife should have been taken to the village square for public beating.

At the fourth, you castrated and her tubes tied.

What sort of gross irresponsibility is this?

How do you set up your children to fail?

If you send them to Abe Ile schools and they can't compete with their mates in future, they will rant that there are no jobs in Nigeria or they have generational curses working in their lives.

They wouldn't know that the only problem they have are parents who have no future plans for themselves and their children.

Majority of these northerners don't listen to these kind of advice. That's why their kids are busy doing almajiri

5 Likes

Re: I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months by Devonelle(f): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2023
Just the corn 🌽 , groundnut 🥜, millet and crayfish 🦐 is perfect. A teaspoon of baby milk 🍼 will go a long way too wink

12 Likes

Re: I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months by mignone(f): 7:17am On Apr 17, 2023
This Obavoh guy is just impossible!

7 Likes

Re: I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months by Yevabi(f): 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2023
Baby food is not a luxury . Your child deserves the best

1 Like

Re: I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months by garriAndsugar: 7:56am On Apr 30, 2023
corn, guinea corn, rice, millet and beans?? that pikin don really suffer for your hand

5 Likes

Re: I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months by Rechargeam247(f): 5:40pm On May 01, 2023
Hmmn, the innocent children.
Re: I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months by Redman44(m): 3:18am On May 02, 2023
Obavoh:

1 Mudu of tuwo rice- 300

I take the grains to

You guys should stop condemning this dude. Has any of his 4 children died? NO. All the grains he ground together contain other nutrients apart from Carbohydrates. Guinea Corn and Millet contain protein, magnesium, calcium, Vitamin B1 and Vitamin B6, Fibre etc. Millet also contains calcium and iron. So, he is not doing anything wrong. We have to start thinking in Nigeria. All the baby food like Cerelac etc have their own deficiencies and they are factory processed. Let us focus on our native grains. Cheers.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months by RepoMan007: 9:45am On May 02, 2023
Redman44:

You guys should stop condemning this dude. Has any of his 4 children died? NO. All the grains he ground together contain other nutrients apart from Carbohydrates. Guinea Corn and Millet contain protein, magnesium, calcium, Vitamin B1 and Vitamin B6, Fibre etc. Millet also contains calcium and iron. So, he is not doing anything wrong. We have to start thinking in Nigeria. All the baby food like Cerelac etc have their own deficiencies and they are factory processed. Let us focus on our native grains. Cheers.

You have point sha. They have a lot, may be not all, but a lot too. My fear is will the child be able to digest those adult foods?
Re: I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months by garriAndsugar: 8:37pm On May 02, 2023
Redman44:

We shouldn't condemn him so he can start grinding yam, cassava, potatoes and spaghetti to add?

7 Likes

Re: I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months by gbaskiboy: 2:53am On May 06, 2023
I checked your previous thread and found out that your wife is pregnat with another baby. Please born ones you can train not necessarily giving birth to the ones you can't cater for. Your wife's fertility is hyperproductive use protection when next you want to go down with her.
Re: I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months by Nazgul: 7:52am On May 06, 2023
You're just stressing yourself unnecessarily. You could have just told your wife to do exclusive on the baby. I.e feed him breast milk until he's at least a year old. Then you can start adding other supplements.
Re: I Feed My Baby With ₦ 800 For 4 Months by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:13am On May 06, 2023
Someone is giving birth to 4 children in this bad economy? It is well o God will take care of them

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 400 Naira Plantain I Bought Today In Birnin Kebbi (photos) / Nigerians Abroad, Do U Pple Eat Amala And Abula Up There? / Zobocola Nigeria Premium Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.