Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo (27596 Views)

Joshua Iginla: What TB Joshua Said When I Told Him He Was Going To Die / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday / Faith Oyedepo's 60th Birthday: Adeboye, Enenche, Ibiyeomie Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by olisefom: 9:07am On Mar 28, 2023
The testimony might be true and genuine. That said, one can still have miscarriage as a Christian couple. It all depends and doesn't make one less of a Christian. It is God that hears prayers, not men.
Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by ictplotter(m): 9:07am On Mar 28, 2023
Strategic business story for the gullible Christians, those stupid Nigeria's pastors and their families think and act as if God is their remote control device.
Even Mary the mother of Jesus pass through pains and difficulties in life.
This story will definitely increases the offerings and titles in church next Sunday.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by alasane: 9:09am On Mar 28, 2023
People can lie eh

5 Likes

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by OfficialP: 9:09am On Mar 28, 2023
see people Dragging what happened years ago.

Whatever you believe will work for you. That's a fact. stop all these unnecessary dragging.
Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by ictplotter(m): 9:10am On Mar 28, 2023
JuanDeDios:

So miscarriage, death, accidents, bareness, hunger, unemployment, etc., only happen to bad people and people who aren't good Christians. Do some of you have sense at all?
Seriously I wonder how those gullible Christians think.

4 Likes

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by BennyDGreat: 9:11am On Mar 28, 2023
jpmoriarti:
You can't have miscarriage? But she just said she had a miscarriage. angry angry That response does not make sense.

Nigerians should understand that serving God does not mean you won't have misfortunes in life. He is not more special than those other couples that have had miscarriages.

Meaningless response.

The response doesn't make sense but the baby from the pregnancy is 39 years old...go back and read in context

2 Likes

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by ictplotter(m): 9:12am On Mar 28, 2023
Musty112:
The difference is clear sha. So because you believe, bad things cannot befall you?

Q 2:154
And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As-Sabirun (the patient). Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: “Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return.”

In fact you have been promised as a believer that

(29:2) Do people think that they will be let go merely by saying: “We believe,” and that they will not be tested,1 (29:3) for We indeed tested those who went before them? Allah will most certainly ascertain3 those who spoke the truth and those who lied.
Alhamdullilah for ISLAM

3 Likes

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by BennyDGreat: 9:13am On Mar 28, 2023
SmithRussell:
She didn't complete the story

The child is 39 years old...that's the complete story

1 Like

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by alphaconde(m): 9:13am On Mar 28, 2023
all this faith moves when will it work for this country??
Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by Blackmercyvelly: 9:13am On Mar 28, 2023
But you sick and your husband cannot cast out the sickness from your body but you running to abroad for treatment surgeries years , keep lying to congregations and blinded followers,
Same your husband cannot help that man knee before him in popular Facebook video
But you husband is talking about business with another woman and the same man still knees down crying for help ,

9 Likes

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by Sltp: 9:15am On Mar 28, 2023
Sometimes I wonder if these charlatans believes in some of their lies. sometimes, it seems like so

2 Likes

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by Enemyofpeace: 9:20am On Mar 28, 2023
I smell lies.

Labake1 come and see chomtin

2 Likes

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by ictplotter(m): 9:20am On Mar 28, 2023
Creamypie:
Yeye talk. These psychologist don bring new pattern to hoodwink the sheeple. Will your faith prevent you from old age and death? Will it make you go to hospital and mortuary to bring back to life,sick and dead ones?
Mostly those Christians are gullible and lack common sense.
Where is Prophet T.B Joshua today? When he fell sick he was rush to the hospital not his church altar where he die like a common sinner, but this is same man who claimed he have the power of God to heal anything yet he can't heal his own common sickness that kill him.
Christianity hav abuse the grace and faith of God to church business aims.

9 Likes

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by Dtruthspeaker: 9:22am On Mar 28, 2023
JuanDeDios:

So miscarriage, death, accidents, bareness, hunger, unemployment, etc., only happen to bad people and people who aren't good Christians. Do some of you have sense at all?

Don't stretch it.

Miscarriage and childnoneness and death in child birth is a punishment upon evil women.

For the rest, if men wanted to escape God's Curses they would have seen all He Said. So starvation and accident and death are all the rewards of their own hands, since they said they do not need God. So, its their fault.
Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by Hassanmaye(m): 9:29am On Mar 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Why did she think this? Is this guilty conscience? Children of God do not miscarry.

Miscarriage is one of the punishments upon evil women.

Yes I said it. "Cursed is thy conception" is not a joke.

how is that true Evil women?? Do you know how many prostitutes born children

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by BigIyanga: 9:33am On Mar 28, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
All these Church scammers don start again.
Your pregnant wife was bleeding blood and instead of you to rush her to hospital
You told her to go and make food for you in the kitchen. grin grin

It's not faith, it's pure stupidity
When you get stroke or heart attack and collapse on the floor
Your wife will command you get up
Let's go to church. Foolish pastors

Tankio.. and they travel abroad for medical check up now lol.

4 Likes

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by Rubyventures: 9:34am On Mar 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Nothing like that.

If a couple are truly in God, then both of them are blessed.

And there is nothing like miscarry or barrenness among those blessed of God.

The westerners that brainwashed you Africans with the bible and religion as a whole, don't take it that serious. They have used religion as slavery in disguise to keep Africans backwards. Instead of looking for practical solutions to problems , you sit down and wait for miracles . While the rest of the world is moving forward Africa is not even standing still, they are moving backwards. Anyone with a little bit of a brain is drained out to the western world. When will you people wake up and smell the coffee? angry

9 Likes

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by abuhusna1: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Why did she think this? Is this guilty conscience? Children of God do not miscarry.

Miscarriage is one of the punishments upon evil women.

Yes I said it. "Cursed is thy conception" is not a joke.

When you get married come and say this nonsense again novice

1 Like

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by abuhusna1: 9:49am On Mar 28, 2023
SmithRussell:
She didn't complete the story
I am sure she lost it forever cos you can't eat your cake and have it but wants to deceive the gullible
Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by Dtruthspeaker: 9:54am On Mar 28, 2023
abuhusna1:

When you get married come and say this nonsense again novice

I am too happily married with children and I knew this before marriage.

Which is why when the Bible Said Fear God, be right doing, flee from evil and keep your virginity, you all thought it is a joke as if it is for Him.

It is your own selves you destroy.
Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by Lollipop659(f): 9:54am On Mar 28, 2023
JuanDeDios:

I tire o
Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by spinna: 9:56am On Mar 28, 2023
Mama! God bless you band Papa! .. faith words backed by faith heart and faith actions
Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by bukatyne(f): 10:00am On Mar 28, 2023
SultanOfPuna:
Your pregnant wife was bleeding blood and instead of you to rush her to hospital

If I remember correctly, she said first son; this means he is still living, breathing, alive & doing wonders for God today.

If you don't understand their faith, leave it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by Dtruthspeaker: 10:00am On Mar 28, 2023
Lollipop659:

I tire o

You already know woman but you knew men did not know, so you are just here panicking because I am exposing one of the disgraces which God pours on you evil women.

And if men knew this, una no go see "food" to chop, not to talk of marriage.
Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by Dtruthspeaker: 10:05am On Mar 28, 2023
Rubyventures:

The westerners that brainwashed you Africans with the bible and religion as a whole, don't take it that serious... (

And as you can see many of them are barren living miserable lives, so, it's your portion already. Already you people can not marry
Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by BillyGamija: 10:07am On Mar 28, 2023
Ok
Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by SKIBiNSKI(m): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2023
Crooked pastor and his crooked wife. I thought that they preach healings and miracles. Maybe their useless God doesn't really exist, i wonder how oledepo can then heal sick people if he couldn't heal his own wife. They keep decieving ignorant hopeless lazy fuuls!

6 Likes

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by Dtruthspeaker: 10:21am On Mar 28, 2023
Hassanmaye:
how is that true Evil women?? Do you know how many prostitutes born children

Sure, prostitutes do born children but we have seen what they go through and we have seen that many of them don't. But it does not matter, if thou lovest a prostitute, it is thee who bears all you get there.
Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by onufidel(m): 10:24am On Mar 28, 2023
SultanOfPuna:

You speak my mind Aje grin grin grin

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by mezebel(f): 10:27am On Mar 28, 2023
seed of faith,
testimony offering
offering box go don full de run over with money to purchase the faith.

go and get me my food when you are in pains

Some God of men self

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Husband Did When I Told Him That I Had A Miscarriage - Faith Oyedepo by kareemkamil(m): 10:37am On Mar 28, 2023
Faith Faith Faith, hw many times av I called u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Poll Outcome Will Shock Politicians – Primate Ayodele / Untold Truth About The Water Goddess / If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.