Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,367 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

My Letter To Hitv - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Letter To Hitv (1066 Views)

Animax Tv (a 24hrs Anime Channel Launches On Hitv) / Hitv Gives Out 100,000 Free Decoders To Nigerians / Hitv & It's Relevance In The Nigerian Broadcast Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Letter To Hitv by olofofo(m): 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2007
Dear Sir,
I must say that I am appalled with the quality of service that your Pay TV is delivering; it is obvious from the way things are now that you guys were never really ready to begin transmission in the first place. How else will you explain the following Lapses?
1. The persistent No or bad signal with your receptions.
2. The annoying repetition of ManU vs. Urawa Devils pre season match over and over again
3. Disappearances of channels without any explanation or apology, E-TV for example, it been gone for like 3 weeks now
4. Constant repetition of Nigerian Movies.
5. Late Joining of some live matches.
6. Non broadcast of some Advertised matches with no explanation or apology, What with the LBC channel?
7. Out of a number of 17 channels, only 5 can be said to be active
8. Your customer service personnel do not seem to know what is going in.
And all of these at 4000/Month?
My advice is that a lot of work needs to be done for you to match the quality that we have come to know from DSTV and in a situation where you cannot meet up with the expectation of several Nigerians, I think you should consider selling your 3 year broadcast right to the premiership to those that will impress us with it. The other thing you can do is stop collecting subscriptions, get your acts together and then get back to us, maybe then we can reconsider getting back. You guys do not impress anyone at all, at all! And…, stop abusing the “PROUDLY NIGERIAN” Cliché.

Re: My Letter To Hitv by segundash(m): 2:24am On Sep 05, 2007
Hi bros, take it easy o. I can feel u. Its been frustrating since they started though I must confess I am disappointed because I didn't expect them to advertise that they have about 15 channels and they only have about 5 or so.

But I think they rushed in, because they had to start broadcasting at the beginning of August because of Premiership, it is clear thats their problem because, they don't even have their own decoder, they have to use a generic decoder which is not comparable to DSTV's decoder.

I just hope they get it right very soon because its really confusing, nobody knows what's happening and nobody is saying anything from their end.

(1) (Reply)

Would You Like To Enter Big Brother Africa 3? Why? / Do You Think Ghana Movie Industry Will Overtake Nolllywood? / Times: Nollywood Success Puts Nigeria’s Film Industry In Regional Spotlight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.