Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Lady Alleges That Lagos Pastor Played Christian Sermon Audio While Raping Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Alleges That Lagos Pastor Played Christian Sermon Audio While Raping Her (35506 Views)

Two Men Arrested For Filming A 12-Year-Old Girl While Raping Her In Anambra / Men Film Lady While Raping Her After Being Drugged In Lagos. Photo / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Alleges That Lagos Pastor Played Christian Sermon Audio While Raping Her by envoymedia: 9:45am On Mar 28, 2023
A 19-year-old rape victim on Monday, March 27, appeared before a sexual offences and domestic violence court sitting in Ikeja, Lagos, to testify against, Pope Paul, a youth pastor in the Deeper Life Bible Church she accused of raping her, IGBERETV reports.

She told the court that the cleric began raping her when she was 15 and while living with him. She said she knew the cleric when she started living with his wife identified as sister Lydia.

She said Paul started the alleged sexual abuse by touching her breasts when nobody was around. The rape victim said;

“Immediately after Sister Lydia got married, I came to Lagos for a holiday in 2016.

“After the holiday was over, I was to go back home (Ibadan) but she told me I should start living with her and that she had spoken with my mother.

“I was enrolled in a private school as I resumed in SS1. I only go back to my parents during the holiday.

On February 17, 2018, I noticed this lustful look on Pope Paul and he came to me; he started with a rough play and then bumped on me.

“He started touching me because there was nobody around.

“He moved on to touch my breasts and used his hand to cover my mouth while he inserted his fingers into my private part. As he fingered my private part, blood was flowing out.”

Speaking further, she alleged that the cleric played a “Christian message” and increased the volume so that no one could hear her voice during the alleged rape incident. He also allegedly warned her that she would die if she told anyone.

She recalled how Paul allegedly came to her room one night, dragged her to the kitchen and had sexual intercourse with her. The abuses she said she was subjected to came to light after her mother who had been observing her, forced her to take a pregnancy test which came back positive.

She said;

My mum called pastor and he said that he was sorry and had asked God for forgiveness and knew that God had forgiven him.

My mum told him to inform his wife about the pregnancy but he refused and later denied that he impregnated me which prompted my mother to report the case to the police and he was arrested.”

After hearing from her, Justice Ramon Oshodi adjourned the case to May 23 for continuation of trial.

https://igberetvnews.com/1441870/lady-alleges-lagos-pastor-played-christian-sermon-audio-raping/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Alleges That Lagos Pastor Played Christian Sermon Audio While Raping Her by JasonScoolari: 9:51am On Mar 28, 2023
“My mum called pastor and he said that he was sorry and had asked God for forgiveness and knew that God had forgiven him.”

I still don't understand why most parents especially in the South West region allow their teenage daughters to go for deliverance or stay with these randy men of dogs...

It's either one Alfa Sule, or one useless White garment shepherd or a moroniic pentecostal pastor molesting them.

Just imagine the silly excuse the randy he-goat is giving to the mother.

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Alleges That Lagos Pastor Played Christian Sermon Audio While Raping Her by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:59am On Mar 28, 2023
Na wah... wonders never seizes to end.

God’s so patience

1 Like

Re: Lady Alleges That Lagos Pastor Played Christian Sermon Audio While Raping Her by sirjoggy(m): 9:59am On Mar 28, 2023
Evil pastor

2 Likes

Re: Lady Alleges That Lagos Pastor Played Christian Sermon Audio While Raping Her by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 28, 2023
Unecessary closeness by females to their pastors is risky. Go to your house after service. Some of these pastors do things that even zonefree won't do. Stop pushing your children to them in an attempt to seek deliverance that most can't even do. Fake pastors everywhere

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Alleges That Lagos Pastor Played Christian Sermon Audio While Raping Her by PoliteActivist: 10:17am On Mar 28, 2023
When will parents and people in general learn:

TRUST NO MAN WITH A YOUNG/TEENAGE GIRL ESPECIALLY NIGERIAN PASTORS!!!!!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Alleges That Lagos Pastor Played Christian Sermon Audio While Raping Her by OmotolaBoy(m): 10:21am On Mar 28, 2023
end time pastor

3 Likes

Re: Lady Alleges That Lagos Pastor Played Christian Sermon Audio While Raping Her by Zonefree(m): 10:33am On Mar 28, 2023
Pastors are human being too, stop entrusting your daughters to them. Some of us are more decent and oriented than most pastors.

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Alleges That Lagos Pastor Played Christian Sermon Audio While Raping Her by kcdendelo: 10:56am On Mar 28, 2023
It is finished

1 Like

Re: Lady Alleges That Lagos Pastor Played Christian Sermon Audio While Raping Her by Sonnobax15(m): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2023
lipsrsealed
I keep on saying it,that any man who has found a way to keep his manhood under his trousers has solved more than half of his problem on earth.....Oya just imagine am na,five minutes of enjoyment don land diz so-called man of God into problem wey go carry am go jail easily.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Alleges That Lagos Pastor Played Christian Sermon Audio While Raping Her by wolesmile(m): 10:57am On Mar 28, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: Lady Alleges That Lagos Pastor Played Christian Sermon Audio While Raping Her by Fr33born(m): 10:57am On Mar 28, 2023
These days, any Idiot can just wakeup one morning and call himself a pastor.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Alleges That Lagos Pastor Played Christian Sermon Audio While Raping Her by Lannyjoe4u: 10:57am On Mar 28, 2023
Jail the pastor
He used the tape to disguise

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Alleges That Lagos Pastor Played Christian Sermon Audio While Raping Her by Iwek: 10:57am On Mar 28, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Alleges That Lagos Pastor Played Christian Sermon Audio While Raping Her by Nuhskhut: 10:58am On Mar 28, 2023
Thought the pastor would have told her he was delivering her by using gospel music while having the intercourse.
Re: Lady Alleges That Lagos Pastor Played Christian Sermon Audio While Raping Her by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:58am On Mar 28, 2023
The Church have lost it .. why would someone tell me about God when we were born the same way.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Alleges That Lagos Pastor Played Christian Sermon Audio While Raping Her by Jsucre(m): 10:58am On Mar 28, 2023
JasonScoolari:
[/b]

I still don't understand why most parents especially in the South West region allow their teenage daughters to go for deliverance or stay with these randy men of dogs...

It's either one Alfa Sule, or one useless White garment shepherd or a moroniic pentecostal pastor molesting them.

Just imagine the silly excuse the randy he-goat is giving to the mother.
the region is giving room to fake clerics

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Alleges That Lagos Pastor Played Christian Sermon Audio While Raping Her by fasho01(m): 10:58am On Mar 28, 2023
You mean Lagos con man

3 Likes

Re: Lady Alleges That Lagos Pastor Played Christian Sermon Audio While Raping Her by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 28, 2023
Zonefree:
Pastors are human being too, stop entrusting your daughters to them. Some of us are more decent and oriented than most pastors.

I like the fact that you collected your sub peacefully. Peaceful violence is bae grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Alleges That Lagos Pastor Played Christian Sermon Audio While Raping Her by Axis313(m): 10:59am On Mar 28, 2023
And this one too go follow dey shout "I am Obidient" o.
Since he is a pastor,I am very sure his flocks will run with speed to defend him.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Alleges That Lagos Pastor Played Christian Sermon Audio While Raping Her by seunny4lif(m): 10:59am On Mar 28, 2023
The pastor penis need to be cut off
Simple then God can forgive him
Re: Lady Alleges That Lagos Pastor Played Christian Sermon Audio While Raping Her by OriOko88(m): 10:59am On Mar 28, 2023
undecided
Omoh temptation really dey oo. Make person no just move closer to these teenagers na the solution.

One teenage girl came to my flat last week and i suddenly developed this sexual urge, that I began to romance her until holy spirit gave me brain reset. She didn't put any resistance sha. But I had to quickly discharge her. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady Alleges That Lagos Pastor Played Christian Sermon Audio While Raping Her by KanwuliaExtra: 11:00am On Mar 28, 2023
All these 'Fat-Oyinbo' fake pastors sef! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Alleges That Lagos Pastor Played Christian Sermon Audio While Raping Her by nairalee(m): 11:00am On Mar 28, 2023
Ds
Re: Lady Alleges That Lagos Pastor Played Christian Sermon Audio While Raping Her by Mrwhite09: 11:00am On Mar 28, 2023
as a man if you are able to control ur urges 98% percent of your problems are solved

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Alleges That Lagos Pastor Played Christian Sermon Audio While Raping Her by Johnson225(m): 11:00am On Mar 28, 2023
5 minutes of pleasure don put this one for problem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Members Of Aye/blackaxe Cultists Arrested With Weapons In Delta(pics / Man Sets Lover’s House On Fire In Ondo, Five Dead. Disturbing Photo / Dr. Oji Allwell's Family Chases Away Journalists And Sympathizers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.