Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

A Nairalander Need A Rice Mill Around Abuja Axis - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Nairalander Need A Rice Mill Around Abuja Axis (433 Views)

Huge Crocodile Caught Alive Behind A Nairalander's Poultry Farm In Ogun State / Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Lagos To Complete Largest Rice Mill In Sub-saharan Africa Early 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Need A Rice Mill Around Abuja Axis by millstone(m): 10:49am On Mar 28, 2023
Hello,
I have been meaning to start a rice processing venture however one of my major challenge is the actual price of the rice milling machine. The more I inquire the more confusing prices I get. So please nairalanders, especially those with experiences in the sector what is the price of a standard rice milling machine, I need options and if you could also educate me on the pros and cons I will be much obliged
Re: A Nairalander Need A Rice Mill Around Abuja Axis by Mrsoft3(m): 11:53am On Mar 28, 2023
millstone:
Hello,
I have been meaning to start a rice processing venture however one of my major challenges is the actual price of the rice milling machine. The more I inquire the more confusing prices I get. So please nairalanders, especially those with experience in the sector what is the price of a standard rice milling machine, I need options, and if you could also educate me on the pros and cons I will be much obliged

good morning so for your rice processing it's best for you to open it up where you can get raw materials easily.

here is the breakdown of the processing

per boiling

drying

milling

cleaning and destoning

polishing

bagging.

there are complete lines for this processing machine and as of 2021 a 50-ton capacity complete line was selling for 50m and this involves all the processes in one machine.

for startups, you can get the local milling machine

the destoner and polish machine.

there is also the china type milling machine and destoner two separate machines.

your parboiling will be done locally.

for the china machine its around 800k-1m depending on the capacity you want.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Need A Rice Mill Around Abuja Axis by ikelords(m): 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
I have a destoner and polisher for sale... It was bought brand new and never being used ...
Re: A Nairalander Need A Rice Mill Around Abuja Axis by Mrsoft3(m): 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
ikelords:
I have a destoner and polisher for sale... It was bought brand new and never being used ...

How much and location

What is the output per hour?
Re: A Nairalander Need A Rice Mill Around Abuja Axis by ikelords(m): 7:13am On Mar 30, 2023
Mrsoft3:

How much and location

What is the output per hour?

https://www.nairaland.com/7568540/brand-new-rice-polisher-destoner
Re: A Nairalander Need A Rice Mill Around Abuja Axis by ikelords(m): 11:08am On Mar 30, 2023
millstone:
Hello,
I have been meaning to start a rice processing venture however one of my major challenge is the actual price of the rice milling machine. The more I inquire the more confusing prices I get. So please nairalanders, especially those with experiences in the sector what is the price of a standard rice milling machine, I need options and if you could also educate me on the pros and cons I will be much obliged
https://www.nairaland.com/7568540/brand-new-rice-polisher-destoner

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Bag Of Dangote CĂ©ment At A Low Interest Rate Of #950 Per Bag.for Further I / Farmers(fish breeders)no Need To Worry / Moringa Oleifera Seed Buyer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.