Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

From Dream To Reality: A Brighter Future With Affordable Housing In Nigeria - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / From Dream To Reality: A Brighter Future With Affordable Housing In Nigeria (20111 Views)

Affordable Housing Units In Mowo, Badagry, FREE Plot Awaits You. / Nigerian House Plans: Innovative Architectural Designs With Affordable Budgets / Shipping Container Housing In Nigeria (project Progress) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Dream To Reality: A Brighter Future With Affordable Housing In Nigeria by Feminismunselfi: 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
Tori
Re: From Dream To Reality: A Brighter Future With Affordable Housing In Nigeria by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
webm:
Real Estate in Nigeria is largely scams. A friend bought some piece of land from PWAN for 3 years now they haven’t given him all the necessary documents

Is that single incident enough to describe it as largely scam?
Re: From Dream To Reality: A Brighter Future With Affordable Housing In Nigeria by Bekermann(m): 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2023
SleekyP:
2000Sqm of land for Sale @ Thompson Avenue, Ikoyi
900k/Sqm
C of O
Contact me asap

OK. If I bring buyer, how much will be my cut?
Re: From Dream To Reality: A Brighter Future With Affordable Housing In Nigeria by Qatar2022: 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
memberoflabel:
This is very good honestly... Anything that can solve the menace of people living under bridges is a welcome development. Anytime I see those guys my heart bleeds cry
Nonsense they're just wasting lands
Re: From Dream To Reality: A Brighter Future With Affordable Housing In Nigeria by Ogaonos: 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2023
memberoflabel:
This is very good honestly... Anything that can solve the menace of people living under bridges is a welcome development. Anytime I see those guys my heart bleeds cry
d real problem with housing crisis is affordable rental apartmemt which is d real problem because there many pple who cant afford affordable house.secondly quest of very affordable rental apartment is what rili create ghettos.initial before unemployment.
Re: From Dream To Reality: A Brighter Future With Affordable Housing In Nigeria by Karlifate: 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2023
Investing in real estate is one of the most reliable ways to build wealth, and these affordable homes offer a smart investment opportunity for Nigerians looking to secure their financial future.

👌💯
Re: From Dream To Reality: A Brighter Future With Affordable Housing In Nigeria by Ogaonos: 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
though affordable housing is good but i feel private developers can fit d problem nd make money thru using tiny housing model.
the real problem is affordable rental apartment in nigeria we still using d face u i face u model to address it.in which most pple complain about .no real estate developer or architect has try to look for solution into improving d model or replace it with a beta model.e.g a beautiful self contain apartment of 35k while two bedroom apartment goes for 60k done by a non profit housing org is beta off.

1 Like

Re: From Dream To Reality: A Brighter Future With Affordable Housing In Nigeria by olukaygold(m): 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
Like a Castle but much more affordable... Let's handle your Building Project without breaking the Bank... .
Re: From Dream To Reality: A Brighter Future With Affordable Housing In Nigeria by SleekyP(m): 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
Bekermann:

OK. If I bring buyer, how much will be my cut?

50/50 cool
Re: From Dream To Reality: A Brighter Future With Affordable Housing In Nigeria by bolademi(m): 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
pacespot:
Poor choice of housing in a country of over 200m with limited landmass, any good and sustainable real estate plan would prioritize conserving the limited land area for future uses.

Highrise buildings are the best solutions to Nigeria housing shortage.

Yes I support ur view
Re: From Dream To Reality: A Brighter Future With Affordable Housing In Nigeria by Fattesticles: 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
webm:
Real Estate in Nigeria is largely scams. A friend bought some piece of land from PWAN for 3 years now they haven’t given him all the necessary documents

You have no friends

And your drunken people you call friends are not your friends but made up people from highness.

You ,your friend, family or drunks never bought a land from OPWAN .

You are just another accomodating landlord saying nonsense
Re: From Dream To Reality: A Brighter Future With Affordable Housing In Nigeria by DaddyCash: 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2023
Another Yahoo format methinks. grin
Re: From Dream To Reality: A Brighter Future With Affordable Housing In Nigeria by Bekermann(m): 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2023
SleekyP:

50/50 cool

OK.
Re: From Dream To Reality: A Brighter Future With Affordable Housing In Nigeria by webm: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
Fattesticles:

You have no friends

And your drunken people you call friends are not your friends but made up people from highness.

You ,your friend, family or drunks never bought a land from OPWAN .

You are just another accomodating landlord saying nonsense

I’m not lying. PWAN business is just recruiting PBO to convince more people to buy land that they will never hand over to the people.

After paying, they’ll tell you to come for allocation. They will allocate you your plot but you will not hear from them again. I know what I’m saying. It’s been 3 years now and my friend has not gotten his survey plan and deed of assignment despite paying for those documents.
Last email he sent asking them for those documents and permission to start building was not replied
Re: From Dream To Reality: A Brighter Future With Affordable Housing In Nigeria by webm: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Is that single incident enough to describe it as largely scam?

It’s same experience in 90% of them. Their business model is to have a lot of PBO to convince a lot of people to invest. Once you invest it’s story upon story
Re: From Dream To Reality: A Brighter Future With Affordable Housing In Nigeria by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2023
webm:

It’s same experience in 90% of them. Their business model is to have a lot of PBO to convince a lot of people to invest. Once you invest it’s story upon story

Well, i have always been against people buying from estates.
I see no reason for it.
Re: From Dream To Reality: A Brighter Future With Affordable Housing In Nigeria by effico(m): 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2023
webm:
I am about going into a land deal with them. What do you think?
Re: From Dream To Reality: A Brighter Future With Affordable Housing In Nigeria by webm: 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
effico:

I am about going into a land deal with them. What do you think?

Let them show you everything. Carry lawyer too.
Re: From Dream To Reality: A Brighter Future With Affordable Housing In Nigeria by BackFromBalablu: 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2023
It's a very nice improvement. BUT it all boils down to a lot of questions like:
How much is it?
Is it affordable for the less priviledged?
And so many other question.

Not to also forget, Nigeria needs a lot things to do. For instance JOBS, is there jobs? Cause am very sure if most of the people living on the road had something doing, they won't be there.

Las las our economy is BAD! Our leaders SELFISH, neighbours sef too ENVIOUS, friends FAKE, families NEGLEGENT

This world is becoming a very uncomfortable place. May God help us overcome things that will always bring pain to our body, heart and mind.
Re: From Dream To Reality: A Brighter Future With Affordable Housing In Nigeria by Boyhood: 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2023
money121:
Nice one
If I may ask, what is the current cost of 0.55mm long span aluminium roofing sheet?
Re: From Dream To Reality: A Brighter Future With Affordable Housing In Nigeria by money121(m): 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2023
Boyhood:

If I may ask, what is the current cost of 0.55mm long span aluminium roofing sheet?

Whatsapp 08085310359

Re: From Dream To Reality: A Brighter Future With Affordable Housing In Nigeria by sharone21(f): 7:27am On Mar 30, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Is 5k house available to buy

Life is in stages.... Men are in sizes....

Any rent to own options? Is it only in Abuja or all over Nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hotel And House Furniture's / INVEST IN BADAGRY AND ITS ENVIRONS ( BUY LANDS WITH GVT CONSENT AND PROPERTIES) / OWERRI TOWN JUST GOT AN INTERESTING FACELIFT!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.