Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,516 members, 7,850,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

Job Interview Experience - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Job Interview Experience (125 Views)

Share Your Interview Experience In The Comments / The Three Categories Of People Who Gets The Job -(Real job interview experience) / Job Interview For Various Positions At Fmg Nigeria (abuja). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Interview Experience by Kinqmaker: 1:01pm On Mar 28, 2023
Have you ever Gone for an INTERVIEW and you know within yourself that you FAIL woo fully BUT GODS GRACE AND MERCY SPOKE FOR YOU

Here is my own experience

That faithful afternoon i got a Call from my uncle to go and submit my C.V at a particular EATERY in town (Delta state) that i should dress properly that they needed an account staff which me didn’t even study ACCOUNTING but i have little ideals about it… so i went and submitted it and i got a call after 1week….I went for the interview and i was called, BEHOLD the CEO, MANAGER ,ACCOUNTANT & AUDITOR where all seated for the INTERVIEW. I greeted them and they told me to sit-down… they asked me series of QUESTIONS AFTER WHICH THEY TOLD ME TO GO…. BEFORE GOD AND MAN i know my PERFORMANCE Was VERY POOR and if i was the HR, I wouldn’t employ such a person😂😂😂….i just told myself that there is NO HOPE… after 4days i got a call to come and pickup a guarantor letter and should be submitted with 24hours which i quickly did and GUESS WHAT I got the JOB and to my surprise when i RESUME for the JOB, They used one whole week to teach me the BASIC THINGS and afterward I LEARNT so many thinqs and even know more than some of the other staffs which BROUGHT JEALOUSY and hatred which i have to other option than to QUIT the job before dem kill me leave my Lyf 😂😂

Share yours if you have any similar experience thanks

(1) (Reply)

Move Your Career To The Next Level / Breaking Barriers / Best Way To Boost Your Florist Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.