Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Has Any School Messed Any1 Up (post Ume)coz Futo Don Nack Me. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Has Any School Messed Any1 Up (post Ume)coz Futo Don Nack Me. (773 Views)

? / Imo State University Post Ume Update / Please Is There Any School Name Buckiepoly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Any School Messed Any1 Up (post Ume)coz Futo Don Nack Me. by chinexB(m): 4:04am On Sep 02, 2007
I had difficulties getting the scratch card so that alone was enough to waste my time.The different people i asked to help me get the card told me they could not get the scratch card in any of the banks that futo listed.I was fortunate to get the card from someone in futo as that was the only possible area to get the card,(can u imagine that ,why should'nt it be in at least one or two banks).The closing date was to be on the 1st of september(12.00 midnight),the same day i got the card.I was at the cafe around 6.00pm in the evening,but from that time till 12 midnight the site did not open.I ended up not filling the form,and the worst part of it all is that since the card was scarce instead of 1500 naira i bought it 2500 naira cry.That means i just dashed my money to futa.How can they not distribute the cards well and then close the site before the official time. angryThat's a DUMB act if u ask me.
Re: Has Any School Messed Any1 Up (post Ume)coz Futo Don Nack Me. by azpunpin: 8:44am On Sep 02, 2007
I really pity you ooo, Sorry but same thing happen to me in UniOsun, We wrote exam.They sell Scratch card which we didn`t use.We try to check result.Not found on their database.It sucks.After wasting alots of money, Transportation,Application Form and Scratch Card.
It really sucks, Most candidate was unable to check their result.

It is really a DUMB thing.

Love Ya.
Re: Has Any School Messed Any1 Up (post Ume)coz Futo Don Nack Me. by rezzy: 8:57am On Sep 03, 2007
Hey so sorry to hear that.
that was how i and my sisters checked all the banks in Lagos ,we couldn't get the scratch card until somebody travelled to get the card for us.
both the one for UNN too
The one in FUTO is writing her's today.
Re: Has Any School Messed Any1 Up (post Ume)coz Futo Don Nack Me. by chinexB(m): 3:38am On Sep 05, 2007
After,the whole thing luckily for me my mum was in Imo state so i contacted her and told her every thing.she decided to go to Futo the next day which was on a Sunday.when she went they told her that nothing could be done.she called me up and gave me the message and i was thinking,it's not like the exam has started,she was there before the whole thing but they didn't consider her. I figured it out.They selfishly took candidates from 160 and above while others wisely allowed 200 and above and when they saw that they could accommodate everybody they shut down the site before the official date so that the unlucky ones that have bought the card and have not filled it yet will not be able to access their website.They won't be able to fill the form,write the exam and with all this they can get into the school.They are thieves.

(1) (Reply)

Abu Zaria Jambites Read / Uniben Post Direct Entry / Delta State (pre-degree) & Futminna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.