Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Bbnaija Star, Beauty Set To Launch Own Reality Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Star, Beauty Set To Launch Own Reality Show (308 Views)

"Mercy Eke Is The First In Africa To Host Her Own Reality Show" - Denrele Edun / Tacha Huge Curve Should Have It’s Own Reality Show – Nigerians React To Tacha / #cuppytakesafrica: DJ Cuppy To Start Her Own Reality TV Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Star, Beauty Set To Launch Own Reality Show by Jay1997: 8:56pm On Mar 29, 2023
Big Brother Naija 2022 ex-housemate, Beauty Tukura is set to premiere her own reality show titled ‘My Beautyful Life’.

She made the announcement via Instagram on March 29, 2023 and revealed that the launch will be happen on 1st of April

Beauty’s reality show will air on Africa Magic Showcase and Urban by 9pm and 9:30pm respectively.

The former Miss Nigeria said tears of joy were overflowing as a result of the the fact that she has gotten a self-themed show.

She gave thanks to God and showed appreciation to the media partners for giving her the amazing opportunity.

Beauty explained to fans that ‘My Beautyful Life’ is about her life’s journey in its unadulterated form.

Read More: https://jaysworld.com.ng/bbnaija-star-beauty-set-to-launch-own-reality-show/
Re: Bbnaija Star, Beauty Set To Launch Own Reality Show by finallybusy: 4:57am On Mar 30, 2023
Multichoice has realized it is cheaper to produce reality shows over dramas and movies. God, we're about to enter murky waters. The only reality show I want to see is Mercy's third season. Nothing concern me with other ex-BBNaija housemates.

(1) (Reply)

Nick Cannon Expresses Desire For Taylor Swift To Have His 13th Child / Mohbad Released New Song With Asake / New SMM Panel For Affiliate And SMM Resellers...read Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.