Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead (80728 Views)

Yul Edochie & First Wife, May Together At Her Birthday Party (Pictures,Video) / Yul Edochie's First Wife, May, Reacts To His Second Marriage & New Baby / Meet Captain E, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Music Producer First Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Rapmoney(m): 8:56am On Mar 30, 2023
Emerging reports indicate that Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie has lost his first son, Kambilichukwu Edochie.

It was gathered that Yul’s first son was rushed to the hospital after falling unconscious.

A source who spoke to Vanguard on condition of anonymity revealed that Yul has confirmed Kambilichukwu’s death as the time this report was filed.

May’s sister who was at the scene said the boy read throughout the night preparing for his exam today. After his exam in school, he joined his mates to play football and that’s when he developed a seizure and was rushed to Mother and Child Hospital. All efforts by the doctors to resuscitate him proved abortive, the report added.

This is coming two months after Yul Edochie and his first wife May, celebrated their first son and second child as he turned 16; showering encomiums and blessings on him.

Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/just-in-actor-yul-edochie-loses-first-son/

15 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Rapmoney(m): 8:58am On Mar 30, 2023
What a sad loss for the Edochie family.

300 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by ojun50(m): 8:59am On Mar 30, 2023
Rapmoney:
What a sad loss for the Edochie family.
Hmmmmm

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 30, 2023
It's true, gistlover posted it, this is the end of their marriage. Ever since Yul brought in another strange woman (who was still married to her husband) their life has never been the same . I can't even imagine the pains and hurt May is going through now. I think women should start signing agreement before marriage on this second wife issues.

222 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Romanoff(f): 9:03am On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It's true, gistlover posted it, this is the end of their marriage. Ever since Yul brought in another strange woman (who was still married to her husband) their life has never been the same

The marriage was already over.

I can't imagine what it feels like to lose a child, a whole child that was healthy and just died, just like that.

May God grant May the fortitude to bear the loss.

204 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by burp18: 9:05am On Mar 30, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It's true, gistlover posted it, this is the end of their marriage. Ever since Yul brought in another strange woman (who was still married to her husband) their life has never been the same . I can't even imagine the pains and hurt May is going through now. I think women should start signing agreement before marriage on this second wife issues.
What agreement please?

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by NaijaCover(m): 9:06am On Mar 30, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Armaggedon: 9:06am On Mar 30, 2023
heart problem?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Omniman(m): 9:06am On Mar 30, 2023
😱😭

💀Native Doctor things, if you know, you know

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by GoodCane: 9:06am On Mar 30, 2023
And Pop Francis has been hospitalised
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by lomaxx: 9:06am On Mar 30, 2023
Tragedy after tragedy
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Frontdude(m): 9:06am On Mar 30, 2023
shocked
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Asamota: 9:06am On Mar 30, 2023
Shit happens.

RIP son.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Emmastan291: 9:06am On Mar 30, 2023
Rest in Peace Kambilichukwu....

16 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 30, 2023
Romanoff:

The marriage was already over.

I can't imagine what it feels like to lose a child, a whole child that was healthy and just died, just like that.

May God grant May the fortitude to bear the loss.
I can't even imagine the pains and hurt she's going through now. The marriage wasn't totally over because yul refused to sign the divorce papers.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Angelfrost(m): 9:06am On Mar 30, 2023
This is terrible! Condolences to the couple and entire family.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by pocohantas(f): 9:06am On Mar 30, 2023
Oh No!!!

This is a painful one. Same May that was consoling Chioma Davido?

I pity this couple. Blogs would so milk this tragedy, not minding their state of mind.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by maivd: 9:07am On Mar 30, 2023
So sad,may his gentle soul rest in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Goodlady(f): 9:07am On Mar 30, 2023
Sad and shocking.
I suggest Yul should just pipe low for now.
Too many negative things ll be said about him.
Dem fit talk say he used the child for rituals.
People get bad mouth and no conscience in trolling especially for the bereaved.
Only in Nigeria ll people judge you for your looks or roles you a act in movies

May the son rest in peace, amen.
Obakoolex:

You're only using style to say what's on your mind tongue. Don't use people as excuse
1st suspect.
enemyofprogress:
you've already started saying it. We know your type.
Your name is terrible! I m sure you are one of the rumour peddlers.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by iCauseTrouble: 9:07am On Mar 30, 2023
Dem don begin dey do juju to themselves.
There is no polygamous home that is peaceful shocked

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by khome(f): 9:07am On Mar 30, 2023
This is indeed a great loss. May God console the family

4 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by spiceadole: 9:07am On Mar 30, 2023
Big blow for May.

Anambra man don use his son do money rituals.
Smart guy..He knew he was going to lose a child ,so he got a second wife to bear another child in an attempt to replace the one he will sacrifice.

Poor boy...May his soul RIP

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Jokerman(m): 9:07am On Mar 30, 2023
Yul Yul Yul.

See thyself
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by codedguy1(m): 9:07am On Mar 30, 2023
I don't even know what to say.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by KingMack(m): 9:07am On Mar 30, 2023
too much for May to bear..she never recover from the one her husband do now her son .. sending her strength and My condolences to the Eudoche's cry

38 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by vincenteger: 9:07am On Mar 30, 2023
My condolences.
May God give his family the strength to bear this loss

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Bahamas95(m): 9:07am On Mar 30, 2023
Nawa o.
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by SeeItSayIt: 9:07am On Mar 30, 2023
I hope it's not true else he has just dug his grave.

He's teaching others via acting but refused to learn even when clearly cautioned.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by centilad(m): 9:07am On Mar 30, 2023
sad
Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Mercury12(m): 9:07am On Mar 30, 2023
RIP
Stay strong Yul... It's heartbreaking to lose one's child to the cold hands of death.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by Ceenachi: 9:07am On Mar 30, 2023
Hopefully this isn't true Sha. But this man has exposed his family too much, too many eyes, good and evil are on them.

You see polygamy is not a thing to joke with , may this not be true oooo embarassed embarassed

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie's First Son, Kambilichukwu, Is Dead by jospepper(m): 9:07am On Mar 30, 2023
This is sad.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" / Yemi Alade: I Couldn't Fit Into My Dress Last Night Because Of My Big Backside / Kingtblakhoc And Friends Assaulted By Policemen After Mistaken For Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.