Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,035 members, 7,849,172 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:41 PM

Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock - Education (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock (52723 Views)

International School, University Of Ibadan Suspends Student For Wearing Hijab / Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab / The 5 Muslim Students Suspended For Wearing Hijab To School In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by oloyedewaris(m): 10:57am On Apr 01, 2023
GoodIsGod:

So why is MURIC fighting for hijab for lawyers and the police
It's okay Sleep well

So do I look like muric to you
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by oloyedewaris(m): 11:01am On Apr 01, 2023
steeltrust:
that what I’m saying
I know the Christian’s to obey rules in as much they get what they needed to be done and go home but you see Muslim they will want to force you to make you drop your rules and obey theirs
And if you don’t they start intimidation and blackmail, who does that. That unfair
Why not just obey their rules tie a scarf on their their head, dress modest, write the exam and go. Must you force your way of life or religion on people. I trust oyedepo em go give ona wotowoto

You have brain think with it
Tell me an instance of where Christian obey such rule before we continue the conversation
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by BetterHeadline: 11:15am On Apr 01, 2023
Microwhy:

Still senseless..
What is back then? What is bondage called hijab?
What about the nuns? They choose to follow the true path aside not marrying which eventually lead them to wearing extremely similar thing to hijab.
Do we forced women to become Nuns? Good that yourself have admitted that what Nuns wear is not called hijab. All Christian women follow the true path, some just choose to become Nuns.
It is only in your religion that women are being killed for refusing to be forced to wear hijab. So, yes, the hijab is a bondage. Even when they wear it, they can still be killed for not wearing it properly like that girl that was killed in iran.

What is the difference between Israel climate and the one we have?
Israel's climate is characterized by hot summers and mild winters
Yes, but back in the day, most of their land is desert, hence they (both men and women) all wore scarfs used to protect themselves from sand storms. And those scarfs are not that bondage called hijab.

Christianity keep leading the youths to perdition, telling them everything is fine.
Modern Christianity is trash and so irritating.
Islam keep leading the youths to allah akbomb, telling them they will receive 72 virgins. Islam is trash and so irritating.

Thats how you keep encouraging yourselves, look at the rubbish reason you're giving about Mary's dressing.
Rubbish reason? Don't worry, you are a muslim, much isn't expected from you anyway: you are more known for your terroristic nature than your intellectual one.

If Christianity should be preach in its pure form to the yeye youths, it will become empty. Everything as changed in Christianity compared to its true teachings.
You and your likes don't even know Christianity more than Christians, but always pretend to do. Keep making a fool of yourselves.

Besides, Muslims are not begging for tolerance, Islam is the one tolerating Christianity. Only a true son of the soil can tolerate not a stranger.
You really type this with a straight face?

God have send a last messenger to perfect a religion for you, teach you how to worship, praise and invoke. but what you lots choose to do is to disobey just like the way the Jews disobeyed and continue to believe in Judaism and not Christianity.
This comment is such an insult to God. So you are saying God's message isn't perfect in The Holy Bible? Seriously? And he had to send a child rapist as His last messenger to perfect a religion for us? Seriously? By the way, Jesus already warn us about your prophet many years before your prophet was even born.

Continue to let Western media tell you about Islam and don't go carry books and read, lazy youth.
What gave you the impression that western media are the ones telling me about islam?
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by TenQ: 11:24am On Apr 01, 2023
abdullahi45:

Of course.
No sir!
Even from the gate, you'll be turned back. Have you ever been to Al-Hikmah University in Ilorin?
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by GoodIsGod: 11:33am On Apr 01, 2023
oloyedewaris:

So do I look like muric to you

The same spirit in MURIC is you.
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by BetterHeadline: 11:35am On Apr 01, 2023
Encyclopedia1:

Show us the modesty in church. Did Jesus preach modesty in dressing or for u to cover ur head as a female. The says:

1 Corinthians 11:6

For if a wife will not cover her head, then she should cut her hair short. But since it is disgraceful for a wife to cut off her hair or shave her head, let her cover her head.

Deuteronomy 22:5

“A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.

Now you guys can see why Muslims are more Christian than the Christians.

U don’t read ur Bible. U hide under “The Grace” which ur pastors lie about.

Shiooorrrr.

Your comment clearly shows you have no ideas why you're talking about. Always quick to quote The Holy Bible and pretend to know Christianity more than Christians only to end up making a fool out of themselves.

That Corinthians verse isn't talking about the hijab at all, and quoting that Deuteronomy at us only further exposed your ignorance of Christianity.
And which muslims are more Christian than Christians? Don't make us die laughing please.
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by steeltrust: 11:53am On Apr 01, 2023
oloyedewaris:

Tell me an instance of where Christian obey such rule before we continue the conversation
i don’t need to give you an instance
It is what it is
You know Christian’s are the most tolerant which Buddhism happen to be the first

As a Muslim are you there to worship Muhammad or allah or it just to write exam and go home

Even if she’s allowed to wear the hajib will it make her pass the exam

Obey peoples rule when you get to a place
Do your thing and live

Stop forcing your self on people
It simple
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by edoairways: 12:58pm On Apr 01, 2023
Encyclopedia1:

Show us the modesty in church. Did Jesus preach modesty in dressing or for u to cover ur head as a female. The says:

1 Corinthians 11:6

For if a wife will not cover her head, then she should cut her hair short. But since it is disgraceful for a wife to cut off her hair or shave her head, let her cover her head.

Deuteronomy 22:5

“A woman shall not wear a man's garment, nor shall a man put on a woman's cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God.

Now you guys can see why Muslims are more Christian than the Christians.

U don’t read ur Bible. U hide under “The Grace” which ur pastors lie about.

Shiooorrrr.
That is why I said you guys are just ignorant because you and some others no knowing. Even
1 Corinthians 11:6 you quoted, you don't even understand it at all. You don't know anything
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Henrymas(m): 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
Those Hijabi wearing sluts, are potential terrorists and bomb carriers!
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by oloyedewaris(m): 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2023
steeltrust:
i don’t need to give you an instance
It is what it is
You know Christian’s are the most tolerant which Buddhism happen to be the first

As a Muslim are you there to worship Muhammad or allah or it just to write exam and go home

Even if she’s allowed to wear the hajib will it make her pass the exam

Obey peoples rule when you get to a place
Do your thing and live

Stop forcing your self on people
It simple

Christians seems to be most toleranclt because there are no rules for way of life, or they disobeys their rules

Bub we decided not to

Firstly hijab isn't a tool for worship, it's part of

Hijab doesn't have any influence on her exams, just as your dressing doesn't either

We aren't forcing ourselves on you, we are just living a civil life

1 Like

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Encyclopedia1: 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2023
edoairways:

That is why I said you guys are just ignorant because you and some others no knowing. Even
1 Corinthians 11:6 you quoted, you don't even understand it at all. You don't know anything

Pastor, teach us for thy know more. Oya, tell us something different from what is in the Bible pls.
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Encyclopedia1: 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2023
Henrymas:
Those Hijabi wearing sluts, are potential terrorists and bomb carriers!
You will receive a letter on defamation of character. U de play.
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Encyclopedia1: 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2023
BetterHeadline:

Your comment clearly shows you have no ideas why you're talking about. Always quick to quote The Holy Bible and pretend to know Christianity more than Christians only to end up making a fool out of themselves.

That Corinthians verse isn't talking about the hijab at all, and quoting that Deuteronomy at us only further exposed your ignorance of Christianity.
And which muslims are more Christian than Christians? Don't make us die laughing please.
Ode, who says it’s talking about Hijab. Cover ur stupid hair if u are a lady, that’s what the Bible says.
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Encyclopedia1: 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2023
TenQ:

No sir!
Even from the gate, you'll be turned back. Have you ever been to Al-Hikmah University in Ilorin?
Yes if u are a student. If u are not a student, no one will turn u back. Stop the propaganda
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by edoairways: 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2023
Encyclopedia1:

Pastor, teach us for thy know more. Oya, tell us something different from what is in the Bible pls.
You don't understand that bible verse just humble yourself
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by steeltrust: 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
oloyedewaris:

Christians seems to be most toleranclt because there are no rules for way of life, or they disobeys their rules

Bub we decided not to

Firstly hijab isn't a tool for worship, it's part of

Hijab doesn't have any influence on her exams, just as your dressing doesn't either

We aren't forcing ourselves on you, we are just living a civil life
please shut up
How can you say Christians don’t have rules

Theirs a saying when you get to Rome behave like a Roman

You like it or not your way of life is not the way of life to other people

As reverend father you can’t wear your gown to Al-Hikmah university in and not chased away or killed, saying you desecrated their land

Repect peoples rules
Your way of life is not my way of life
Our beliefs and ideology are different till I come interm with yours or vis-visa
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by TenQ: 3:35pm On Apr 01, 2023
Encyclopedia1:

Yes if u are a student. If u are not a student, no one will turn u back. Stop the propaganda
No sir!
They don't ask if you are a student or not. Have you been there before?

They will respectfully tell you to cover or not come in
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by BetterHeadline: 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2023
Encyclopedia1:

Ode, who says it’s talking about Hijab. Cover ur stupid hair if u are a lady, that’s what the Bible says.

Terrorist, you clearly have comprehension problems. Go back and read the chain of comments again.
You don't know what The Holy Bible says, so shut up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Encyclopedia1: 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2023
edoairways:

You don't understand that bible verse just humble yourself
Sir, respectfully again I ask. Explain it to us.
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Encyclopedia1: 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2023
steeltrust:
please shut up

As reverend father you can’t wear your gown to Al-Hikmah university in and not chased away or killed, saying you desecrated their land

Repect peoples rules
Our beliefs and ideology are different till I come interm with yours or vis-visa

U just confirmed u don’t have rules. U said when u are in Rome, behave like Romans. Obviously u follow just anything. Thanks for coming. Next?
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by oloyedewaris(m): 4:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
steeltrust:
please shut up

Repect peoples rules

So they have rules but Cele, redeem, cac, mfm, living faith and so on decided to distinguish themselves

Yes a reverend father can go to AL hikmah University to write a national exam like jamb and nothing will happen since the exam isn't conducted by the school it self and the organizers are jamb officials

This isn't a school exam for crying out loud
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by oloyedewaris(m): 4:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
[quote author=steeltrust post=122220684] please shut up

Repect peoples rules

[/quote

When they know they still value their religion and can't accept a person with another faith, why did they register as a center
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by steeltrust: 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2023
[quote author=oloyedewaris post=122221733][/quote] they didn’t
Federal govt choose them like they did on every other school or centre and for your info they are a reputable school so there’s no way fed govt will ignore them

They said they don’t want hajib in their school
Tie a scarf covering your head
Dress modest
Write your exam and go home
When you get to your house continue your way of life
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by steeltrust: 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
oloyedewaris:

So they have rules but Cele, redeem, cac, mfm, living faith and so on decided to distinguish themselves

Yes a reverend father can go to AL hikmah University to write a national exam like jamb and nothing will happen since the exam isn't conducted by the school it self and the organizers are jamb officials

This isn't a school exam for crying out loud
oga stop shutting your self
In Islam they have to different religion sect
Sunni Islam (85–90%) and Shia Islam (10–15%). So tell me is it because of rules that created this two bodies abi Watin you de talk

It their school and their rules
Respect it
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by steeltrust: 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2023
Encyclopedia1:

U just confirmed u don’t have rules. U said when u are in Rome, behave like Romans. Obviously u follow just anything. Thanks for coming. Next?
that your biz

Let the school be
Stop forcing your way of life on people
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by oloyedewaris(m): 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2023
steeltrust:
oga stop shutting your self
In Islam they have to different religion sect
Sunni Islam (85–90%) and Shia Islam (10–15%). So tell me is it because of rules that created this two bodies abi Watin you de talk

It their school and their rules
Respect it
Can you differentiate a sinni person from shia

Can you differentiate a sinni mosque from Shia mosque

Can you differentiate sinni dressing from Shia dressing

So what physical difference did you see to say that
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by oloyedewaris(m): 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2023
steeltrust:
they didn’t
Federal govt choose them like they did on every other school or centre and for your info they are a reputable school so there’s no way fed govt will ignore them

They said they don’t want hajib in their school
Tie a scarf covering your head
Dress modest
When you get to your house continue your way of life

LOL, so they don't want hijab but they want scarf

What if I tie a scarf and they told me it's too Islamic

The only reason they are doing this is hatred
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by Aduke96: 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2023
For those of you quoting mother Mary's dressing this is for you!

Kindly be awear that we aren't in mother Mary's hometown (Israel), this is Africa 🌍 where we adopt mother Mary's faith and not her culture, and traditional wear.
Stop using her to justify Christians non Hijab wear. it's silly of you!
Thanks
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by steeltrust: 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
oloyedewaris:

LOL, so they don't want hijab but they want scarf

What if I tie a scarf and they told me it's too Islamic

The only reason they are doing this is hatred
oga you lie
You’re just looking for way to force people to do things they don’t want and that the character you Muslims have no be today ona de like force people to do ona bidding
Always looking for ways to justify your religion
How does tying a scarf on one’s hair Islamic

Like I said
Obey their rules or go home it simple
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by steeltrust: 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
oloyedewaris:

Can you differentiate a sinni person from shia

Can you differentiate a sinni mosque from Shia mosque

Can you differentiate sinni dressing from Shia dressing

So what physical difference did you see to say that
how can I differentiate btw them when I’m not a Muslim but I know their re two religious sect In Islam
The Islam practice in Iran is different from the one practice in Saudi Arabia

Back to the topic
Either you obey their rules
Write your exam or just go home and apply for next one. When federal govt posted her to the school, they didn’t care if she’s a Muslim or Christian. Their concern is she should go their write her exams under their rules and go home. Before she left her house she knows she was going a to Christian dominated environment. I as a person if I happen to go to a Muslim environment I mind myself and obey their rules. I and my fiancé went to Senegal for vacation. We couldn’t kiss in the open because we know it an Islamic country and it against their rules. My fiancé was kinda sad cause I couldn’t give her a good bye kiss.

All I’m saying is Respect peoples rules
Do your thing and live
When you get to your house or environment where your way of life is accepted then you continue not force people
It not nice
We’re not animals
We’re human beings
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by oloyedewaris(m): 6:06pm On Apr 01, 2023
steeltrust:
oga you lie
You’re just looking for way to force people to do things they don’t want and that the character you Muslims have no be today ona de like force people to do ona bidding
Always looking for ways to justify your religion
How does tying a scarf on one’s hair Islamic

Like I said
Obey their rules or go home it simple

Oyaa a tell me difference between hijab and scarf

Confused set of people
Re: Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock by abdullahi45: 7:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
TenQ:

No sir!

Na, that's not true. You just have to dress modestly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

World's First Rare White Kiwi That Inspired Children's Books Dies (Photos) / Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities / Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.