Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

What Can I Invest My 100k In - Total Newbie - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Invest My 100k In - Total Newbie (617 Views)

Want To Learn How To Make $2,000 Monthly Trading The FX As A Total Newbie / How Legit Is Branch Loan App, I Just Invested My ₦100k / Make Money With Ecommerce Without Even Importing... My 100k In 2weeks Case Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Invest My 100k In - Total Newbie by Syntaxbyte: 11:21am On Mar 30, 2023
Hello,
I have been holding this money but I just thought of using it for something it can be used for.

Please advice me, what I can I invest it on?

Thanks in advance!
Re: What Can I Invest My 100k In - Total Newbie by Ynix(m): 11:31am On Mar 30, 2023
Syntaxbyte:
Hello,
I have been holding this money but I just thought of using it for something it can be used for.

Thanks in advance!
Buy laptop

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest My 100k In - Total Newbie by Syntaxbyte: 11:35am On Mar 30, 2023
Ynix:

Buy laptop

I have a laptop
Re: What Can I Invest My 100k In - Total Newbie by TradingGod: 11:57am On Mar 30, 2023
Syntaxbyte:
Hello,

Thanks in advance!
learn forex trading

Go to YouTube and learn about Price Action strategies

Open a demo account and practice all you know

When you are confident with your strategy you can test the waters with a $50 trading account worth over N35k

I can put you through the process but it will come with a price

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Invest My 100k In - Total Newbie by Ynix(m): 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2023
Syntaxbyte:

I have a laptop
Ok go into blogging. I can recommend a blogger who earns up to 10 m monthly from blogging. According to him you can start with like $1000 monthly after following the necessary process. He has a course that goes for 5k for that. You can chat me up on 08184397113

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest My 100k In - Total Newbie by olamoses75(m): 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2023
Syntaxbyte:
Hello,

Thanks in advance!
lend it to me and get 130k after two months. Yes, we can sign agreement

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest My 100k In - Total Newbie by GraciousOgburek(f): 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2023
You can Invest it to Starting a High Income Business Model..

Like..
•Freelancing
• Graphic Design
• Tech
• Sales & Marketing Business Models

And Acquire High Income Skills that People will get to Pay Your for.

100k is too much for a Start-up Capital..

You can learn some of those for lesser than that.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest My 100k In - Total Newbie by Impostorr: 11:28pm On Mar 30, 2023
Op, you can take their advise but don't buy any of their ebook.

That guy up there dey lie. For you to earn 10m monthly from blogging, that means your website visit is even in billions(That's if you're using Google ads and any other means you still want to earn from the blog still lies on the number of page views, visit and clicks on the site). Make una stop to dey lie just because you want to sell ebook. Infact don't pay anybody. Anything you want to learn is online as long you're ready to dedicate your time and data.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Invest My 100k In - Total Newbie by Syntaxbyte: 10:04am On Mar 31, 2023
Thank you, everyone, I have gain some insightful suggestions from every comment here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Invest My 100k In - Total Newbie by SavageResponse(m): 11:11am On Mar 31, 2023
Ynix:

Ok go into blogging. I can recommend a blogger who earns up to 10 m monthly from blogging. According to him you can start with like $1000 monthly after following the necessary process. He has a course that goes for 5k for that. You can chat me up on 08184397113

Oga, someone who truly makes 10million a month from his main occupation will not have time for the distraction of chasing people around for ordinary 5K!

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Invest My 100k In - Total Newbie by SavageResponse(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2023
olamoses75:
lend it to me and get 130k after two months. Yes, we can sign agreement

Signed or verbal agreement is worthless in Nigeria because most people here have no integrity!

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest My 100k In - Total Newbie by olamoses75(m): 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
SavageResponse:

Signed or verbal agreement is worthless in Nigeria because most people here have no integrity!
that's true sha, but we all ain't same
Re: What Can I Invest My 100k In - Total Newbie by Ynix(m): 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
SavageResponse:

Oga, someone who truly makes 10million a month from his main occupation will not have time for the distraction of chasing people around for ordinary 5K!

Not true,more than 10,000 subscribed to the course. Meanwhile he has an in house mentorship that can only be accessible for 1 million naira
Re: What Can I Invest My 100k In - Total Newbie by SavageResponse(m): 7:40am On Apr 01, 2023
Ynix:

Not true,more than 10,000 subscribed to the course. Meanwhile he has an in house mentorship that can only be accessible for 1 million naira

I hereby challenge you to mention the name of the blogger who you claim earns N10 million monthly but still has the time to be selling courses of 5K!
Re: What Can I Invest My 100k In - Total Newbie by Ynix(m): 8:01am On Apr 01, 2023
SavageResponse:

I hereby challenge you to mention the name of the blogger who you claim earns N10 million monthly but still has the time to be selling courses of 5K!
You are a smart guy, I won't. In fact I know of another young chap that earns up to $200k monthly from Google adsense, the guy is just 27, come and beat me grin

(1) (Reply)

Trust Wallet Earning Site - Secret Arbitrage Trick Revealed! (2023) / 24/7 Logs Marketplace / Questionnaire PLEASE HELP ME! TWO minutes of your time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.