Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

How Drugs Ruined My Life And Made Me Wish Am Dead. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Drugs Ruined My Life And Made Me Wish Am Dead. (407 Views)

Drop That Harsh Thing In Your Mind, You Wish You Can Email To A Boss Or Client B / Please Help!! I Wish To Be More Productive To Myself / What Money-Making Skill Do You Have Or Wish To Learn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Drugs Ruined My Life And Made Me Wish Am Dead. by Qying: 2:05pm On Mar 30, 2023
Usually I am a very shy person but I have to let few people know this.

As am writing to you today I pray none of you pass through such situation.

I lost my daughter few years ago she was the only one thing that I have in Life that matters most to me, the pain of loosing her changed my life and personality.

I went into drugs to forget the pain but the more I do drugs the more I hurt myself and people around me, my wife got tired and left me but still I was clouded by drugs untill my physical appearance changed my life turn worst and I no longer look responsible.
It ruined my life so bad that even after 6months of quitting smoking drinking and drugs totally I still couldn't be myself, no one wants to employ me and am suffering too bad.

I should have opt in for business but look at how Nigeria is right now we live in pain and hardship how will I even afford the fund to start a new life?

Almost a month since I had any decent meal and as day goes by it keep getting tougher I just wish I die.

No matter what you do, never use drug or anything that will ulter the state of your mind to solve temporary pain.

It is not a healthy solution.
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Life And Made Me Wish Am Dead. by Or11: 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2023
Specify what type of drug you used?
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Life And Made Me Wish Am Dead. by Qying: 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2023
Or11:
Specify what type of drug you used?
tramadol n valium
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Life And Made Me Wish Am Dead. by Or11: 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2023
Qying:
tramadol n valium

Dang you could have stuck to natural stuffs
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Life And Made Me Wish Am Dead. by Qying: 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2023
Or11:

Dang you could have stuck to natural stuffs
like?
Re: How Drugs Ruined My Life And Made Me Wish Am Dead. by Or11: 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2023
Qying:
like?

Lol if you can't tell the difference between natural drugs and scientifically modified drugs then you should not be doing any drugs

(1) (Reply)

10 Chatgpt Life Hacks That Will Change Your Life / Do You Need A Tax Consulting And Financial Services? / Flow Station Production And Process Control Practicals Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.