Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

“I Stabbed Her Without The Intention To Kill Her” _ Chinese Man Tells Court - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “I Stabbed Her Without The Intention To Kill Her” _ Chinese Man Tells Court (241 Views)

Man Runs For His Life After Snake He Was Trying To Kill Aimed For His Joystick / Chinese Man Involved In Accident In Ghana Refuses Helpers To Hold His Money Bag / Chinese Man Punches Nigerian Man Who Bashed His Car In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Stabbed Her Without The Intention To Kill Her” _ Chinese Man Tells Court by rhilwhan(m): 6:16am On Mar 31, 2023
Frank Geng-Quangrong, 47, a Chinese national, told a Kano High Court on Thursday that he attacked his Nigerian fiancée, Ummukulsum Sani, 22, with a knife.

According to the News Agency of Nigeria, the defendant, who resides in Railway Quarters Kano, is on trial for culpable homicide.

On cross-examination by the Prosecution Counsel, Kano State Director Public Prosecution (DPP), Aisha Mahmoud, Frank told the court that a lot transpired on that fateful day.

Frank said in court that he moved to Nigeria in 2019 to work as a Marketing and Sales Manager for BBY Textile Company Kano.

Read Full story Here... https://9jawatchtower.com/i-stbbed-her-without-the-intention-to-kill-her-_-chinese-man-tells-court/

Re: “I Stabbed Her Without The Intention To Kill Her” _ Chinese Man Tells Court by Mumusaphire: 6:16am On Mar 31, 2023
See talk ooooo
Re: “I Stabbed Her Without The Intention To Kill Her” _ Chinese Man Tells Court by ahnie: 6:23am On Mar 31, 2023
Yeah like the way you hit a rag doll on the ground.

Smh
Re: “I Stabbed Her Without The Intention To Kill Her” _ Chinese Man Tells Court by Wawelexy(m): 6:34am On Mar 31, 2023
Ok, you wanted to draw tattoo on her... Chinko mad man...

Well may be all those girls that likes deceiving men by extorting them would learn from this, esp those hook up that will ask for Tfare and eventually intentionally not show up.... grin

I'm in no way in support of violence, this man should be jailed
Re: “I Stabbed Her Without The Intention To Kill Her” _ Chinese Man Tells Court by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:01am On Mar 31, 2023
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Newday Apartments: A New Day For Sex Offenders In Naperville / NDLEA Seizes Over 8,000 Kilograms Of Canadian Loud In Lagos Gun Battle / AI Affiliate Suite Review- Who Originated It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.