Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,536 members, 7,850,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

I Thought Breast Feeding, Indomie And Cartoons Are For Kids? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Thought Breast Feeding, Indomie And Cartoons Are For Kids? (321 Views)

My Wife Is Surprising Me; She Is Now A Direct Opposite Of Whom I Thought She Was / Photo Of A Girl Breast Feeding Her Father / Man Gifts Wife New Car For Exclusively Breast-Feeding Their Baby For 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Thought Breast Feeding, Indomie And Cartoons Are For Kids? by Lawricast(m): 10:05am On Mar 31, 2023
Give what belongs to ceasar to ceasar, we play cartoons for kids to calm them while we face our work or grab a little rest, now the innovative nature of animation has not only kept the children clue to the television, it has also attracted our husbands also. Indomie sachet was intentionally made for kids with beautiful kiddies’ advert, now men have shown interest, we now have bigger sachet like the super pack and now “hungry man pack”. Baby foods are quite expensive these days, the only natural milk for kids, men have ventured into it.let’s not even talk about diapers! Men and babies! during show time, to give daddy quality time at night that is when the baby demand mummy’s attention, should we attend to our husbands and leave the baby crying? I write today to demand justice for our kid. [writing from a woman’s perspective,thanks for reading,I love to get your feedback]

(1) (Reply)

Man Electrocuted While On Duty In Abia State / See The New Occultic Mark Done By Primary And Secondary School Children / How To Cushion The Effect Of The Increase Of Electricity Tariff From July 1st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.