Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,561 members, 7,955,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:30 PM

Dry Affordable Land In Ogombo,abraham Adesanya,ajah And Eleko Beach And On - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Dry Affordable Land In Ogombo,abraham Adesanya,ajah And Eleko Beach And On (2948 Views)

3 Bedroom Flat For Sale At Abraham Adesanya Ajah Pics Inside / 3 plots Of Land In A Good Location @ Ten Family Opposite Abraham Adesanya Ajah / Beautiful Bungalow For Sale At Ogombo Off Abraham Adesanya, Ajah For 25m Asking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dry Affordable Land In Ogombo,abraham Adesanya,ajah And Eleko Beach And On by legalalien(m): 6:07pm On Sep 19, 2011
This Vast Area of Land are opportunities for various individuals, cooperate firms, Hotels and company to invest in.

1] Beach front land available at ibeju-lekki; beautiful view, 6plots - 2.2million/plot
2] Ibeju- lekki facing the road, 84plots consisting of a mighty catfish pond and the other half of the plot is very dryland-1.7million/plot
3] Behind Amen Estate, 120plots - 1.5million/plot
4] Directly Beside Lekki free trade, 97.723 acres [586 plots]
5] Lekki free trade zone, opposite the Golf course, 6plots
6] Ilege village, ibeju- lekki, near the road, 6plots- 2.3million/plot
7] Ogombo 6 plots available- 2.5/plot
8] Sango-tedo, Land directlty beside Ecclesiae monastery, 4plots; 2.5million/plot

p.s; if you interested mailme and i can send you some pix
or call Stevie; 07065957022

This land have gone through the necessary legal means both from government and the locals. This land are all free from government acquisition.
We could discuss if any questions. It is a rare opportunity to get land in this Area because in a matter of years, there is going to be an airport and a seaport, Imagine the worth of your property then? smiley wink
time waits for no one
Re: Dry Affordable Land In Ogombo,abraham Adesanya,ajah And Eleko Beach And On by legalalien(m): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2011
This is a rare opportunity, grab it
Re: Dry Affordable Land In Ogombo,abraham Adesanya,ajah And Eleko Beach And On by legalalien(m): 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2011
most of the lands are negotiable and have their complete document so dont be discouraged. call me and tell me what you need.There are other properties available. There is a 3 bedroom flat going for sale in Ogombo for 12million and there is also a 3bedroom bungalow on a @PLOT going for 10million at oke ira, along badore road. that is a give away price on a 2plot land.
Re: Dry Affordable Land In Ogombo,abraham Adesanya,ajah And Eleko Beach And On by legalalien(m): 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2011
This land are very dry and affordable. They are even located in correct places. what else does any other person want.
Re: Dry Affordable Land In Ogombo,abraham Adesanya,ajah And Eleko Beach And On by legalalien(m): 6:20am On Sep 22, 2011
available
Re: Dry Affordable Land In Ogombo,abraham Adesanya,ajah And Eleko Beach And On by legalalien(m): 6:32am On Sep 22, 2011
available
Re: Dry Affordable Land In Ogombo,abraham Adesanya,ajah And Eleko Beach And On by legalalien(m): 6:37am On Sep 22, 2011
available
Re: Dry Affordable Land In Ogombo,abraham Adesanya,ajah And Eleko Beach And On by legalalien(m): 6:43am On Sep 22, 2011
available
Re: Dry Affordable Land In Ogombo,abraham Adesanya,ajah And Eleko Beach And On by legalalien(m): 6:49am On Sep 22, 2011
available
Re: Dry Affordable Land In Ogombo,abraham Adesanya,ajah And Eleko Beach And On by legalalien(m): 6:51am On Sep 22, 2011
available
Re: Dry Affordable Land In Ogombo,abraham Adesanya,ajah And Eleko Beach And On by legalalien(m): 7:21am On Sep 22, 2011
they are all negotiable so please call
Re: Dry Affordable Land In Ogombo,abraham Adesanya,ajah And Eleko Beach And On by flywaterbo: 7:51am On Sep 22, 2011
Are they really negotiable and is it on dry land?
Re: Dry Affordable Land In Ogombo,abraham Adesanya,ajah And Eleko Beach And On by legalalien(m): 7:53am On Sep 22, 2011
Yes the lands are negotiable and on very dry land. You can send me your email and i would send you some pictures
Re: Dry Affordable Land In Ogombo,abraham Adesanya,ajah And Eleko Beach And On by flywaterbo: 8:00am On Sep 22, 2011
Oh ok, please do send me the details and pix, i have been looking for land in these areas.
meanmut@yahoo.com.
I believe the land have been free from government acquisition and it stands on legal ground,right? if not, I AM NOT INTERESTED
Re: Dry Affordable Land In Ogombo,abraham Adesanya,ajah And Eleko Beach And On by legalalien(m): 8:05am On Sep 22, 2011
I assure that this land are 100percent clean and in very good locations. The survey plan of this lands are available. There is no form of illegit business here. I would mail you the pix of this land properties now.
You have nothing to worry about.
Re: Dry Affordable Land In Ogombo,abraham Adesanya,ajah And Eleko Beach And On by flywaterbo: 8:09am On Sep 22, 2011
Ok, if you say so. i await forr your mail. were exactly do you have properties in Ajah?
Re: Dry Affordable Land In Ogombo,abraham Adesanya,ajah And Eleko Beach And On by legalalien(m): 8:12am On Sep 22, 2011
Sango-tedo
ibeju-lekki
ogomboh
lekki free trade zone
ajah
oke-ira along badore road

3bedroom bungalow on a 2plot of land for sale at 10million in okeira nla
Re: Dry Affordable Land In Ogombo,abraham Adesanya,ajah And Eleko Beach And On by flywaterbo: 8:18am On Sep 22, 2011
okay. please just email me
Re: Dry Affordable Land In Ogombo,abraham Adesanya,ajah And Eleko Beach And On by legalalien(m): 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2011
There are also houses for sale;
3bedroom with 4 flats for sale at 26million at ajah
and others
Re: Dry Affordable Land In Ogombo,abraham Adesanya,ajah And Eleko Beach And On by flywaterbo: 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2011
please how old is the house for sale?
Re: Dry Affordable Land In Ogombo,abraham Adesanya,ajah And Eleko Beach And On by legalalien(m): 4:01pm On Sep 22, 2011
That is a very good question, its a new buiding
Re: Dry Affordable Land In Ogombo,abraham Adesanya,ajah And Eleko Beach And On by flywaterbo: 4:31pm On Sep 22, 2011
ok, thnk you. id get back to you
Re: Dry Affordable Land In Ogombo,abraham Adesanya,ajah And Eleko Beach And On by legalalien(m): 12:55am On Sep 23, 2011
please, if i you have any other question, please feel free. bless u
Re: Dry Affordable Land In Ogombo,abraham Adesanya,ajah And Eleko Beach And On by Dikyson: 9:40am On Sep 23, 2011
I am interested in the 3bedroom/2plot in Oke- Ira, Please forward the pictures to my mail dicksonokotete@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: Dry Affordable Land In Ogombo,abraham Adesanya,ajah And Eleko Beach And On by legalalien(m): 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2011
I would send you the pictures tommorow Mr dickson, I am going to take the pictures tommorow. bless you
Re: Dry Affordable Land In Ogombo,abraham Adesanya,ajah And Eleko Beach And On by Dikyson: 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2011
OK I will be expecting your mail.
Re: Dry Affordable Land In Ogombo,abraham Adesanya,ajah And Eleko Beach And On by oyewole123: 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2011
Hello
am also interested in these plots of lands and the bungalow as well
Pls, send me the pics of these properites including the enviroment
Do u hv any plot of land in a developed gated estate?? am really looking for one
Will be expecting a reply
Re: Dry Affordable Land In Ogombo,abraham Adesanya,ajah And Eleko Beach And On by oyewole123: 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2011
photos to jimmyakins@ymail.com
Thanks
Re: Dry Affordable Land In Ogombo,abraham Adesanya,ajah And Eleko Beach And On by legalalien(m): 11:57pm On Sep 26, 2011
Mr Dickson, am sure you were glad and pleased with what you saw. If you also have friends looking for land there, i have a plot there for sale at 3mill but negotiable.
You saw the beautiful location the properties are. Keep me updated anyone.
Godbless
Re: Dry Affordable Land In Ogombo,abraham Adesanya,ajah And Eleko Beach And On by bravedude(m): 3:14am On Sep 27, 2011
I am interested,do send photo of the lands and house to estherluv4@yahoo.com.
Re: Dry Affordable Land In Ogombo,abraham Adesanya,ajah And Eleko Beach And On by legalalien(m): 8:25am On Sep 27, 2011
I have sent them Bravedude, keep me updated.
Thank you
Re: Dry Affordable Land In Ogombo,abraham Adesanya,ajah And Eleko Beach And On by legalalien(m): 7:23am On Oct 19, 2011
Still available

(1) (2) (Reply)

55 Room Female Hostel For Sale / FOR SALE flat PICS INCLUDED @affordable price 08169446319 / PD Refurb Interior Work&renovation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.