Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,747 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) (45053 Views)

Nikki Laoye And Adekunle Snatcha Are Engaged (Photos) / Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos) / Maryann Ijeoma Okafor And Pastor Julius Ekweozor Are Engaged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by Geminiivory: 2:47am On Apr 01, 2023
DanceVille:
Let me help you to prepare your CV today at a very less fee

Can we talk?
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by Ambber(f): 4:19am On Apr 01, 2023
SMEpromote:
Either parties hit a jackpot. Nini is damn pretty and she seems to have been well brough up judging from her manners in and outside the BBN. On the other hand, Saga is a tall and handsome dude, easy going, always feeling happy, appears very responsible, shows respect for his woman and he's from a good home.

Above all, he seems to love Nini very much. It has always been obvious that Nini likes the guy, even though she tries to hide her feelings/pretend like most women do. What else can a woman ask for in a man? And both of them are still young.

I have a strong feeling they will make a great couple. Congratulations to them.
Daniel Regha, is that you?
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by DanceVille: 7:59am On Apr 01, 2023
Geminiivory:

Can we talk?
Yes, pleassssseee
Here's my contact -070--4733--9903
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by Otunba2004(m): 8:05am On Apr 01, 2023
All ladies love to engage themselves to munmun man who can't hold the bucket when water occupied it they love man who can not stand as a man in the time of argument they love a man who can easily manupulate to suit their way they always love to hold the mantle of leadership in a family but for some of us it can not work I am a man of myself you can't dictate for me as a wife its not possible.saga is a disgrace to my gender he is a gentle man but too soft to my liking,I hate woman wrapper if you're a real man I can tell you your home will stand tall nothing can collapse your marriage but you must be a man from beginning you can't reach a midway to change overnight it will be a big problem its either you continue to be a munmun or change to scatter your marriage

Otunba always a man anytime anyday,emio gba iranu.
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by Geminiivory: 10:56am On Apr 01, 2023
DanceVille:

Yes, pleassssseee
Here's my contact -070--4733--9903

ok
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by MrSmithy: 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
Saga's mumu is not eternally cemented for life....
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by MrSmithy: 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
Saga's mumu is now eternally cemented for life....
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by DOptical: 6:03pm On Apr 01, 2023
na2016:

It appears he loves her more than she does. Relationships like that can be exploited by the woman. I pray thiers is different and lasts. God bless thier home.

The Nini I saw on the show liked Saga because she had others who asked her out while she was in the house yet she stuck to only Saga. Saga had several options who liked him too.. It was her outside boyfriend that was the only issue. I think She's sorted it out. Still surprised at their fast engagement though.
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
pikechukwu6:
congratulations to them... some nairalanders here go reach 45yrs before thinking of marriage not knowing time wait for no one undecided undecided

abeg mention their name so that those at the backseat can hear you louder
Re: BBNaija: Saga & Nini Are Engaged (Photos) by finallybusy: 9:03pm On Mar 09
In all of this, I just hope Saga shifted her pant to his fill. Everything crumble three days later when the girl reject and the guy come claim na skit. It will be foolish to propose while stuck in the friend zone. “Exploring her mystery” was the only thing which could give the guy such mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hushpuppi And Senator Dino Melaye Hang Out Together (Photos) / Ayo Silver Animashaun Car Crushed By Trailer In Terrible Accident (Photos) / Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.