Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,421 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

My Horrific Experience With Sharp Sharp Deliveries And Logistics Services - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Horrific Experience With Sharp Sharp Deliveries And Logistics Services (391 Views)

sharp sharp cash / Dispatch Rider, Courier, Logistics Services In Lekki Ajah Lagos / Higab Fufu Sharp-sharp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Horrific Experience With Sharp Sharp Deliveries And Logistics Services by Usherbidex(m): 1:10am On Apr 01, 2023
SHARP SHARP DELIVERIES AND LOGISTICS SERVICES: A Cautionary Tale

In today's fast-paced world, delivery services are becoming increasingly popular. With just a few clicks, you can have your goods delivered right to your doorstep. However, not all delivery companies are created equal. Some are reliable and efficient, while others can cause you more harm than good. In this blog post, we'll discuss one such company that has left a trail of unhappy customers in its wake: SHARP SHARP DELIVERIES AND LOGISTICS SERVICES.

Background Information

SHARP SHARP DELIVERIES AND LOGISTICS SERVICES is a Nigerian delivery company located in 4 NEW JERUSALEM, BY POLICE SIGNBOARD, DUTSE. According to their pages, they offer fast and reliable delivery services to their customers. However, recent customer reviews suggest otherwise. Many customers have reported experiencing unprofessional behavior, delayed deliveries, and even threats of violence from the company's representatives.

My Experience

I recently had the misfortune of using SHARP SHARP DELIVERIES AND LOGISTICS SERVICES to deliver some goods to me. At first, everything seemed fine. I was told that my goods would be delivered within a few days from Wednesday to Thursday and the delivery company reached out Thurs, and I was provided with a tracking number to monitor the delivery process. However, after Thursday had passed, I still had not received my goods. I tried to contact the company through their customer service number and email address, but no one responded to my queries of calling before delivering any product, so I can let them know which place before delivering.

A hours later, I received a threatening message from one of the company's representatives named Loveth Tochukwu Azu( she's actually the owner). She accused me of not picking up my goods from their store, even though I had explicitly told them to contact me before proceeding to any location because I was not stable. She threatened to pour acid and pepper on me and even arrange for boys to beat me, she cursed my generation, she also threatened my life, saying that it would not be well with me and my offspring. I was terrified by her aggressive behavior and wondered how a company could employ someone with such unprofessional conduct.

Despite her threats, I managed to retrieve my goods a few hours later. However, even that experience was fraught with danger. When I met with the delivery girl I got my product, It was a harrowing experience that left me wondering how many other people had been subjected to such treatment.

Conclusion

Based on my personal experience and the experiences of other customers, I cannot recommend SHARP SHARP DELIVERIES AND LOGISTICS SERVICES. Their unprofessional behavior, delayed deliveries, and threats of violence are unacceptable, and it's clear that they don't prioritize their customers' safety or satisfaction. As a delivery company, they should strive to provide efficient and reliable services, not terrorize their customers.

If you're looking for a reliable delivery service in Nigeria, I recommend doing thorough research before choosing a company. Read customer reviews, check their track record, and don't be afraid to ask questions before entrusting your valuable goods to them. By doing so, you can avoid negative experiences like mine and protect yourself from harm.

Re: My Horrific Experience With Sharp Sharp Deliveries And Logistics Services by Usherbidex(m): 1:13am On Apr 01, 2023
I still got my package after everything anyway.

Attention! Beware of SHARP SHARP DELIVERIES AND LOGISTICS SERVICES! They may sound sharp, but their service is anything but. Don't be like me, avoid the headache and use a different delivery company. #DeliveryDisaster #AvoidSharpSharpLogistics #NotSoSharpAfterAll"

Re: My Horrific Experience With Sharp Sharp Deliveries And Logistics Services by anthonyuncle(m): 1:22am On Apr 01, 2023
do you use 2 different phones for whatsapp?
Re: My Horrific Experience With Sharp Sharp Deliveries And Logistics Services by Usherbidex(m): 1:35am On Apr 01, 2023
More screen shot

Re: My Horrific Experience With Sharp Sharp Deliveries And Logistics Services by Jeffrey22(m): 5:22am On Apr 01, 2023
Your story is not complete sir

What lead to the curses ?
Did you give them a different address and went to another address?
Did you refused to pick their calls for hours?

Share the whole story h
She can't just wake up and start cursing you
Re: My Horrific Experience With Sharp Sharp Deliveries And Logistics Services by Usherbidex(m): 8:22am On Apr 01, 2023
anthonyuncle:
do you use 2 different phones for whatsapp?

The other screen shot was my sister I sent the chat too.

She was the one who even reply back sent me screen shot when she ask if I was able to meet with yhe girl

(1) (Reply)

Vanilla Gift Cards: Troubleshooting Error Messages / Benin Port: Bidders Inspect Project Site To Assess Condition Of Support Faciliti / How To Sell Digital Products On Shopee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.