Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Urgent! Boys Quarter / Single Room Needed! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgent! Boys Quarter / Single Room Needed! (247 Views)

Construction of Eight Bedrooms Duplex & Two Rooms Boys Quarter / Cost Of Boys Quarter, Gatehouse & Fence Construction In Abuja / Single Room Needed In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent! Boys Quarter / Single Room Needed! by hakym619(m): 6:15am On Apr 01, 2023
Hello readers.
I'm writing to announce that i need a vacant accommodation at any of the listed :

Awoyaya

Abijo

Sangotedo

Or

Ajah.

Maximum strength is 200k - 220k for complete package.

Please, attend to my message if you've got any.

Reason for planning of relocation to any the above listed locations is because I hsvr Job offers from Lekki/Ajah.

Make una no let me loose this Job . 😭
Re: Urgent! Boys Quarter / Single Room Needed! by HydraFeeds(m): 10:45am On Apr 01, 2023
Self con in these areas are between 250 and 350 full package .
Re: Urgent! Boys Quarter / Single Room Needed! by wittywriter: 4:15pm On May 26, 2023
hakym619:
Hello readers.
I'm writing to announce that i need a vacant accommodation at any of the listed :

Awoyaya

Abijo

Sangotedo

Or

Ajah.

Maximum strength is 200k - 220k for complete package.

Please, attend to my message if you've got any.

Reason for planning of relocation to any the above listed locations is because I hsvr Job offers from Lekki/Ajah.

Make una no let me loose this Job . 😭

Hope you've started working and secured the accommodation? You quoted me on how to earn via online....it starts with knowing how to convert your know how to an online revenue !!!!

hakym619:

Yet to relocate sir.
All plans scuttled. I just really have to earn a side hustle. I prefer online means sha.

Please, help ! sad

From your profile I'm surprised you ain't already earning via online with all you posted as your services and know how.
If you yet earn then you need mentorship on how to set up an online earning locomotive or prototype which will position you to earn with your knowledge already gotten.

Wittyness
Re: Urgent! Boys Quarter / Single Room Needed! by hakym619(m): 9:16pm On May 27, 2023
wittywriter:

Hope you've started working and secured the accommodation? You quoted me on how to earn via online....it starts with knowing how to convert your know how to an online revenue !!!!

Wittyness

Yet to relocate sir.
All plans scuttled. I just really have to earn a side hustle. I prefer online means sha.

Please, help ! sad

(1) (Reply)

Dstv Decoder And Dish For Sale / *block Of Flats* / Land For Sale In Abuja, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.