Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,024 members, 7,821,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Na So Rapture Go Take Happen? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Na So Rapture Go Take Happen? (416 Views)

Na So / All The Things That Happen During A Maths Exam (pics) / Na So 5 Cocks Mount 1 Hen.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Na So Rapture Go Take Happen? by Schoolguy9(m): 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
I have been hearing about rapture and the close of ages but I don't know how manage or when.

What came into my mind as I saw the new Nairaland font was: Is this how rapture will happen?

In case you missed it, it is believe that rapture (that is, the catching up of the saints in Nigeria and world all over) will be so fast like in the twinkle of an eye!

So, what happened to the former Nairaland user interface? It changed within the twinkle of an eye! Just a minor refreshing here and there.

Now, if the rapture should be this fast, will you make it?

Hmm.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday / How To Make Your Business Soar To New Heights / Mainevibez. .com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.