Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

How Do I Effectively Treat A Staphylococcus Aureus Infection? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Effectively Treat A Staphylococcus Aureus Infection? (394 Views)

How Can One Treat A Smelling 'Private' Please? / It Takes A Month To Treat A Coronavirus Patient - Osagie Ehanire / Staphylococcus Aureus Is Ruining My Life! Nairaland Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Effectively Treat A Staphylococcus Aureus Infection? by EducatedMind369: 8:09am On Apr 02, 2023
I did a test, and the result came back as positive for a moderate growth of the bacteria: staphylococcus aureus. As usual, I was recommended some antibiotics that the bacteria proved susceptible to, and was also give an cream.
But the issue is I've exhausted the drugs, but the itching still hasn't been relieved. It's not as bad as before, but it still itches me once in a while, and there are some rashes by the side of my penis.

I've been reading a lot about this infection online, and I heard it's very difficult to treat. I'm just a struggling student, and I don't have the necessary funds to keep buying antibiotics that aren't working. I got this infection from using a toilet in my hostel, and it's really disturbing me.

Any suggestions please?
Re: How Do I Effectively Treat A Staphylococcus Aureus Infection? by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 02, 2023
What's the name of your school?
Re: How Do I Effectively Treat A Staphylococcus Aureus Infection? by EducatedMind369: 8:11am On Apr 02, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
What's the name of your school?
I don't think that's necessary sir.
Re: How Do I Effectively Treat A Staphylococcus Aureus Infection? by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 02, 2023
EducatedMind369:
I don't think that's necessary sir.
It's necessary so as to prevent others from getting caught up with such disease and further spreading it.

Your information might put your hostel management in check.
Re: How Do I Effectively Treat A Staphylococcus Aureus Infection? by EducatedMind369: 8:29am On Apr 02, 2023
AbdulMagaji:

It's necessary so as to prevent others from getting caught up with such disease and further spreading it.

Your information might put your hostel management in check.
Regardless, i still cannot reveal that information. Good day.
Re: How Do I Effectively Treat A Staphylococcus Aureus Infection? by Pecopo(m): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
EducatedMind369:
I did a test, and the result came back as positive for a moderate growth of the bacteria: staphylococcus aureus. As usual, I was recommended some antibiotics that the bacteria proved susceptible to, and was also give an cream.
But the issue is I've exhausted the drugs, but the itching still hasn't been relieved. It's not as bad as before, but it still itches me once in a while, and there are some rashes by the side of my penis.

I've been reading a lot about this infection online, and I heard it's very difficult to treat. I'm just a struggling student, and I don't have the necessary funds to keep buying antibiotics that aren't working. I got this infection from using a toilet in my hostel, and it's really disturbing me.

Any suggestions please?
can u post a picture of the rashes
Re: How Do I Effectively Treat A Staphylococcus Aureus Infection? by Elweezy07(m): 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
EducatedMind369:

Any suggestions please?
Which state are u frm pls

(1) (Reply)

Faforon For Goiter / The Item Heal Any Time Will Be Quickened. / University Of Benin Nursing School Form Is Still On Sale Call_08164188736

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.